Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cosplay time! Erica vs Ayame!

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cosplay time! Erica vs Ayame! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cosplay time! Erica vs Ayame!

Post by Deus001 Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:09 am

"Stay still!? Oh no Mr G loves it when I move about." Erica yelled.

"Right you are my dear!" John with a nod of the head.

Just then she felt Ayame's fingers go to where her private area was, she started moaning and giggleing.
"Ohh....That's nice....Your fingers are nowhere near as good as Mr G's though." Erica muttered.

The minder's maid then started to wriggle her head around vigorously herself. She was trying to worm her way out the choke hold "But it's too early yet! Mr G isn't content yet are you sweetie?" Erica asked as she was trying to escape.

"Yes my dear, get back into this match! We need some more money for that huge disco ball we want in our room!" John said.

"Okay Mr G I get the idea!" Erica yelled as she began to get out the hold anyway she could. While shaking her head she'd stick her tongue out and lick Ayame's arm in the hopes of making her loosen her grip. The maid would also try and reach a hand up to Ayame's armpits and give her a tickle attack!

Last edited by 11503 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:04 am

Ayame couldn't believe what she was doing with Erica right in front of the audience, her cheeks already turning a bright shade of red, but she didn't stop her rubbing of Erica's panties or rather she couldn't, for Erica certainly didn't seem the type to go easy on her in this insane match type. She knew if she didn't give this her all then she would end up being the one forced to cum in front of the world and she had no intention of repeating what had happened with Lisa in her first match.

Despite her reservations about the match however Ayame couldn't help but feel a little insulted when Erica claimed she was inferior to the man at ring side, even if what was being compared was their ability to pleasure Erica with their fingers. "Q..quiet!" She stammered out before breaking out into hysterical laughter as Erica began to lick her arm and tickle her, Ayame unable to hold on any longer as her body flailed about on its own to get away from Erica, the woman throwing an elbow towards the side of Erica's head just as she rolled away from her.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:32 am

Just has Erica thought she was home free the elbow of Ayame wacked her right on the side of the head "Ack!" Erica yelled in surprize. The maid rolled out the ring onto the floor right in front of John and Ryan. She then clung to John's legs and said "Mr G!"

"You can do it my dear!" John said as he helped Erica to her feet.

When Erica stood up she'd run to the ring corner where Ronan was, she'd say "Excuse me hot stuff." The minder's maid quickly got to the top turnbuckle. Erica would then try to launch herself from the top rope, trying to do one of Ryan's finishers "Hey you're trying to steal my move!" Mr Knight pointed a finger of accusation at the maid.

Ms Iona blew a raspberry at Ryan, John claped his hands and yelled "Go get em!"
The move that Erica would attempt was called the mind breaker by Ryan, it was a flying double foot stomp from the top rope. However Erica had piss poor technique, even if Ayame didn't stop her in time there was a good chance that Ms Iona would fly right over her.

Last edited by 11503 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:54 am

It took a few seconds to stop herself from laughing altogether, tears in her eyes after being tickled of all things in the middle of the match. Glancing up she watched on as Erica rolled out of the ring and clung to the leg of one of the men at ring side, staring on in surprise as the woman acted more like a small child than a professional wrestler. To her further surprise Ronan didn't seem caught off guard by her behavior, merely shrugging his shoulders and stepping aside to let the woman climb up on top of the turnbuckle.

Ronan did however also motion for Ayame to stay put for the moment, waiting until Erica wasn't looking in his direction to do so as well, Ayame doing just that acting as if she was still out from earlier. Her eyes remained on Ronan and when Erica took to the air he mouthed for her to move and she did just that, rolling to the side and then to her feet in a hurry as the woman landed in front of her. Ayame would leap up and then launch a straight kick to the woman's back, hoping to knock her down to her knees.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:41 pm

To no one's surprise Ms Iona had missed her attack, Ayame had gotten out of harms way with minimal faff. Ms Iona landed on her knees and put her hands on the mat, she then got back up with her legs being a bit wobbly.
Erica looked from side to side and thought "Where'd she go?"

Then she was kicked hard in the back by Ayame, the maid promptly fell to the mat belly first. Her legs gave out from under her. "Ooof!" Erica cried out as she landed hard.

"Are you okay Eri?!" John yelled out.

"I think what's left of her brain just shook about John...." Ryan said in a deadpan tone with a shake of his head.

"Hufffy, puffffy, huff puff." Erica muttered out, taken by complete surprise. Ayame could get a free shot now for whatever she had in mind, but Erica would try to crawl towards the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:04 am

Ayame had never encountered anyone as peculiar as this woman was, more used to sparring against more serious martial arts students than the highly erotic women of the AFW. Erica here was easily the strangest person she had run into yet, Ayame staring dumbfounded at the woman's back as she looked around in front of her searching for the purple haired woman, Ayame almost letting an opportunity pass her by but she managed to snap out of her trance in time to kick the woman in her back.

She almost wished Ronan would do a bit of cheer her on when she heard how supportive Erica's friends were, but that didn't seem to be the guys style so she dismissed that thought. Seeing the girl beginning to crawl towards the ropes Ayame would swallow her embarrassment and hurry after her, hoping to reach down and yank the woman's legs backward out from under her so Ayame could drop down, planting her butt on the girl's back mounting her.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:51 am

Erica had almost reached the ropes when Ayame denied her the chance "Noooo!" she yelled out.

"Uh you can do this Erica! Use the force!" John yelled out.

Ryan only shook his head and said "I don't think she can Doctor, all the sex she has seems to have turned her brain to mush." he knew the Doctor would ignore him and Ryan would then say "I just can't seem to meet anyone normal, what's next dragons with five legs belching rainbows?"

Meanwhile Erica was in a bad spot here again. She didn't know what Ayame had in her mind and noticed where she sat.
Ms Iona would try to flail her arms out in the hopes of hitting Ayame in the ribs with her elbows.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:24 am

Ayame was just wishing everyone at ring side would just shut up already, it was hard enough to bring herself to do all of these crazy sexual moves already but it didn't help that Erica's cheering squad kept reminding her of exactly what she was doing. Thankfully Ronan wasn't adding to her misery by commenting on the match like they were, from the little bit of talking she had done with the man she knew he could be blunt and didn't even give a lot of what he said a first thought, so hopefully he kept being this quiet.

Turning her attention back to Erica she grimaced as the woman dug her elbows into Ayame's ribs, but she endured that pain and with a bright crimson hue on her face she reached down to cup Erica's womanhood through those panties. Averting her gaze Ayame would slowly squeeze the woman's sex harder, rubbing the side of her hand back and forth along the outline of Erica's slit.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:30 pm

Erica's eyes went wide eyed as she felt Ayame play with her nether region. But then Ms Iona let out a loud moan and began purring like an actual cat. "Oh that's nice....." Erica muttered.

John was being his usual self while Ryan just folded his arms and shut his eyes, he was feeling a tad shameful himself for being here.

Ms Iona was thinking "But I can't just let her have all the fun, I should try I guess."
With that the minder's maid would try to wriggle about and escape from Ayame's clutches, Erica would try to rustle Ayame's hair and blur her vision with it as well to allow an easier getaway. But she'd go for a quick feel of Ayame's breasts at the same time, just to tease her.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:32 am

Ayame was no stranger to sex even if her shy nature might lead some to believe incorrectly that she was a virgin, yet even so the loud moan from Erica surprised her, the woman's hand freezing up for just a moment yet that was all it took for Erica to take advantage. "Hey what are you?!" Ayame exclaimed as her shoulder length violet hair was pushed over her eyes, her hand shooting up to brush it aside but not before she felt a firm squeeze upon her breasts.

Immediately Ayame let out a cute little squeal and leaped back up onto her feet, turning around almost immediately her eyes would quickly set upon Erica while her left arm would rise up to cover her breasts. "Hey when did I..." She began to say before she realized in this type of match Erica had every right to do as she did, Ayame realizing she should have just endured it and continued her attack on the woman's sex.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next