Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 185 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 185 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

family of an old foe comes a calling

2 posters

Go down

family of an old foe comes a calling Empty family of an old foe comes a calling

Post by kiranar Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:14 pm

A few years have passed since his battle of Eriza wondering why she hasn't contacted him for a rematch not realizing he actually killed her with his last hit. He would stay at his campsite moving it only when a bad storm would roll in to his cave camp to wait out the storm till he was certain he was fully recovered from that last fight before returning to the boxing gym to start a light workout program to keep in shape without really showing his strength. After a few weeks his sharper hearing picked up on the same footsteps stalking him around as he did his routine. He would keep the light work out in the gym going where he knew his stalker can only get a limited idea what he can do while doing his heavier workouts back at his cavern camp which had crystals that would disrupt magic which he didn't know would do that because he never was one to depend heavily on his limited magic he knew.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

family of an old foe comes a calling Empty Re: family of an old foe comes a calling

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:09 pm

Erza her how she is now known as Akuma as his was her new name for her new body. It had been just around a year since she was killed by Xerxan. In the time she was inactive she was training her body to became even stronger, today she was going to the gym because she wanted to see what had changed. But then Erza saw Xerxan and would stalk him and what she was seeing showed that she hadn't improve much but he would still watch him like a ninja.

Last edited by 10269 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

family of an old foe comes a calling Empty Re: family of an old foe comes a calling

Post by kiranar Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:39 am

Xerxan would travel back from his campsite to the gym still quite aware of figuring he has at least some safety there because some of the regulars somewhat accepted him as part of the small circle that looked out for each other. While was working out he would ask around to learn the name of his stalker was a mysterious fighter named Akuma which he would say not to try and learn too much more for their own safety. Before he would leave for the evening to return to his camp he would write a message saying " I know you been following me for quite some time my oddly shaped ears heard your footsteps following me around. It will also continue to say leave me be I am no threat to you or anyone else my problems are my own" then leave the message on the message board with your name on it the letters formed in a elvish style.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:16 pm

"Well looks like he knows I'm here guess I'll let him know that it's me. Letting out a roar that would travel through out the entire land is also carried her dark magic sending a message to Ryan that she back and looking for revenge from last time. From their Erza would retreat back to her old base just to rest up before to some more recon. "Mark my words I'll be back and your going to regret killing me in the first place."

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:10 am

Lucky for Xerxan when Akuma let loose her burst of power he was already beyond the doorway while absorbed the power keeping it separated from invading the lands he now was in. He went to work catching his diner so he can enjoy some freshly caught fish once it was cooked not realizing that the one stalking him is Eriza just in a new body and out for revenge.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:48 pm

Resting up Erza knew that she couldn't get her revenge today sadly, Xerxan was protected in his forest. So Erza would retreat back to her new strong hold and go have dinner. While she was their Erza would think on a plan too destroy Xerxan with but this time Erza wasn't going to under estimate Xerxan now.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:03 am

While Xerxan was working on catching his diner he started to try and sort through the information he heard about his stalker trying to figure out a reason she would be following him around like he was her ticket to become a star for capturing something not human. He wouldn't of guessed it was Erza stalking him to plan her vengeance for him killing her in a battle which she hasn't realized he has really improved since their last encounter.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:22 pm

Erza would retreat back to her camp as night was starting to fall upon them. On they way back Erza would stop at a river to catch some dinner for her hungry stomach, before heading back to camp to cook it. Night would set in and she would go into a nearby cave to get some sleep, with the night giving her no problems at all. Day would come and she would wake up and would take out some of the left over fish she had and ate it for breakfast before heading back to the forest she saw Xerxan went in.

Last edited by 10269 on Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:12 pm

Xerxan knowing he better get going with training incase the one stalking him really is looking to capture him. He would move his camp back to his cave seting up the tarp that kind of makes the opening seem like a solid part of the wall incase she is just one of those hunters for that other world's tv program that has been trying to get a picture or him onto their show to prove there is hidden doorways to other worlds across the world.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down