Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:30 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 3 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Josey Wales Vs Dixie Clemets

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Josey Wales Vs Dixie Clemets Empty Josey Wales Vs Dixie Clemets

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:52 am

Standard Match
Victory via: Pin, Submission and K.O

Josey Wales Vs Dixie Clemets 2GZ2E.jpg

Josey was already dressed and ready to get into her next match, seeing as it had been a little while since she last stepped into the ring and it had made her quite hungry for some action, thankfully the stuff she had heard about her opponent for the day did make her sort of intrigued, of course she had never met the girl, but it did seem as if the two of them both came from the same country and even the same state, but of course in the case of America that wasn't to strange, it was a rather large country after all and even states were the size of some entire countries. Even so The Outlaw couldn't help but find the idea of fighting another Cowgirl rather amusing, thinking that of course it would be good fun to take this Dixie Clemets down and show that there was no true cowgirl around here that was anywhere as tough as what Josey felt that she was.

Soon enough the Outlaw's [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWSYnlhIYSA&feature=youtu.be:2uflii7q]music[/url:2uflii7q] started to play out of the speakers, and with it Josey Wales, who was dressed in her older outfit, a bit more stylized than the one she had worn lately made her presence known. The beautiful blond looked out over the crowd for a few seconds as her music was still going through it's calm intro. Already the booing had started from the crowd, of course they weren't big fans of the Outlaw and strangely enough she wouldn't have it any other way, she walked down the ramp with a smiling grin on her face as her music picked up it's pace. She started to head down more and more up until she reached the ring. Josey stood there for a few moments before she pulled out her revolver out of it's holster and twirled it around in her hand, she moved the gun barrel up to push her hat up a little so her face was easier to see and then slipped the gun forward a bit so it was no longer touching the hat and fired a shot up into the air. The barrel began to smoke and slightly and the Outlaw with a grin on her face blew a gentle breath of air against it to cool the tip of the barrel down, before she twirled the gun on her finger again and holstered it in a quick motion. All was of course a slight bit of showmanship as she then climbed up into the ring and would head up towards her corner, turning around to then lazily rest against it with her back, pulling her hat down so it covered her eyes, looking as if she was about to take a nap or something from the way she was settling herself against the corner.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Josey Wales Vs Dixie Clemets Empty Re: Josey Wales Vs Dixie Clemets

Post by Alexandra Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:37 am

Josey Wales Vs Dixie Clemets Top272.jpg

Dixie Clemets was not in the best of moods.

Dixie had been on something of a losing streak lately. It had started with a draw against another cowgirl, Tiffany Laurence, and then had been followed up with a pair of losses, one against her old friend Reiko, then another against a newer friend and something of a rival, Rainbow Mika. After all of her big talk upon returning to the company, about how she was a new woman and didn't plan on losing to anyone, she was feeling rather down about racking up the losses like she was doing. Nevertheless though, she had a match tonight, and was going to go out there to the ring and hopefully break her negative run.

As she burst through the curtains separating the backstage from the arena, exploding onto the stage atop the entrance ramp, her familiar [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG5I99WjW2w:1swyiw2x]entrance theme[/url:1swyiw2x] began to play, causing her ever-loyal fans to jump to their feet, cheering and yelling for the woman. Dixie couldn't help but grin at the sound, the crowd bursting into applause as she made her appearance. This was what she lived for, the attention of the audience, the thunderous roar they made as she headed down the ramp towards the ring, pyrotechnics shooting off as she quickly made her way down. It was almost, almost enough to make her forget her recent troubles. No sweat tonight, she thought to herself. Jes' get in there and kick whoever's ass they've put me against tonight.

When she finally reached the ring, Dixie slid right under the ropes, hopping up to her feet, flashing another wide grin to the crowd before turning to eye her opponent, wanting to see who she was up again. She felt her heart almost skip a beat as she laid eyes on her opponent, trying to resist the urge to groan under her breath. Another cowgirl? They had put her in another stupid gimmick match? It would almost be funny, if it wasn't so stupid, she decided. At least a hundred girls in the company, and they wanted to keep pairing her up with the other cowgirls.

She sighed, then headed to her corner to await the start of the match, still gazing across in Josey's direction. The other cowgirl seemed to have a slight size advantage, but Dixie wasn't worried. It didn't seem to be that big a difference between them, and she had fought other bigger girls before with no problems. Keeping a cool smile on her face, she nodded across the ring towards Josey, calling out to her in a half-joking, half-serious tone.

"Big gal, ain'tcha? Jes' means you'll fall that much harder, heh..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:28 am

Josey kept her hat covering her eyes as she leaned against the corner throughout Dixie's entrance, as flashy and nice as it may have been the Outlaw had little care for it and rather took the time to relax and make herself mentally prepared for a fight, seeing as last time she had a fight with another cowgirl here on AFW, she got to have a rather peculiar match, it ended rather badly for the Outlaw...but she felt it was partially due to the rather cheap actions taken by her opponent....still she couldn't fault the girl for that.

The cowgirl soon enough moved up to stand straight as she heard Dixie speak to her, meaning that it would be rather rude to ignore the girl anymore and there was just no point in being rude right now. Josey after moving up to her feet would move her hand up under her hat and point a finger up to make it so that it wasn't blocking her face as much anymore. The Outlaw's eyes caught the sight of Dixie more clearly now, of course seeing that she was bigger, but...unlike a few people that she had met around her, the size difference wasn't that big.

She put on a smirking smile on her face as she looked on at the girl and then couldn't help but simply shrug her shoulders a bit. " Big huh ? I gez that's a fair statement in this here country." Josey let out before she moved her right hand down onto her right hip and placed it there. " It cud also mean, tah hardah I punch." Josey let out with a her smirk turning into a grin as she'd stand face to face with Dixie.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:33 am

Dixie stepped forward to meet Josey, as the Outlaw stepped forth to meet her. She raised her gaze upwards, meeting Josey's stare, smirking right back at her as the woman spoke to her. Once Josey was done, she replied back, her voice soft, an easy-going tone to it.

"Heh, doesn't matter how hard you punch, girly..." She began, not once breaking her stare from Josey's eyes. "I can take whatever you've got, and I betcha anything I can punch jes' as hard as you can...if not harder, that is." She grinned at her last words, letting her own hands slide up, resting on her own rather wide hips. She felt full of confidence, speaking up to Josey like this, and was eager to hurry and get things started.

As eager as she was though, she couldn't resist throwing another taunt towards her opponent. "Ah've heard of you, girly," she continued, still not breaking her gaze from Josey. "Yer the Outlaw, right? Well...I use to be a sheriff, back home. And you know what? Us sheriffs don't take too kindly to outlaws running around, thinkin' they're above the law and all..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:51 am

Josey rolled her head a little on her shoulders and followed that by rolling her shoulders as she got to hear Dixie's response to her words, from the looks of it she was simply warming up her body a little, making sure that nothing was lock up on her, though when she heard Dixie say that she could punch just as hard the taller cowgirl stopped and couldn't help but stare down a bit into Dixie's eyes blue eyes with her pair of near bright red eyes. " Do ya now ? I don't think'cha got a clue about the power I'm packin'." Josey let out as she would move her hands up and fold her arms up under her bust, pushing breasts up a bit in the process.

" Heard of mah ? sounds like'cha haven't. At least not if ya think that you stand a chance." Josey let out as she heard Dixie talk about her being a sheriff, she would take a second before she would scoff a bit and then shake her head. " Us outlaws don't take too kindly to calves thikin' that they matter." Josey let out as she would then put on a smirk on her face, she would then look out a bit at the crowd who seemed to be cheering quite a bit, though there weren't many that stood behind the Outlaw at all. " Looks like'cha got lots of mules to cheer for ya. " Josey let out with a little chuckle to follow.

The Outlaw would then move one of her hands up into the air, open palm and all and gesture with her head to it to try and indicate that she wanted to go for a test of strength.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:45 pm

Dixie just smirked at Josey and her big words, planting her own hands on her wide hips. "And I think yer underestimating just how much power I got, girly...ain't you ever heard of me?" She cocked her hips out to the side, falling into a confident, sexy post, as she grinned at Josey. "Ah was one of the biggest stars around, back in the old Rumble Roses fed. Sounds like you're the one that needs to realize you don't stand a chance."

She then paused a moment, the cowgirl shaking her head before continuing. "Calves, huh? Well, us sheriffs don't take too kindly to wild horses runnin' around, actin' like they own the place. It's been a while since I've broke a wild'un, girl, but you're about to learn firsthand how easy it is fer me!"

With that said, Dixie stepped forward, lifting her hand to meet Josey's, planting her feet firmly into the canvas as she went to join the woman in her test of strength!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:23 am

Josey let out a little chuckle as she heard Dixie quip back to nearly every thing she said, if there was one thing to say about this cowgirl opponent of hers it was that she was at the very least confident, and seemed to be willing to brag a bit about past achievements. At the mention of the whole Rumble Roses thing though, Josey would put on a surprisingly authentically look of confusion, of course she knew what it was but she was a pretty good liar after all and it wasn't too difficult to look genuine for her when she was faking it. " Rumble Roses ? Whats'that ahr ya pullin' mah leg ? Makin' up some fake wrasslin company ?" Josey let out as she looked on at Dixie.

The mention of Josey being a wild horse did kinda intrigue her as she seemed to have been able to switch Dixie's talk about Sheriff's and outlaws around to animals rather easily, mention of calling her one did seem to her as if Dixie seemed to be a rather competitive person, which did bring a grin on the Outlaw's face. " Well ya know what they'all say, You can break in a wild mare...but sumetimess, that very mare will break'cha instead. So let's see what'll happen'ere lawgirl" The taller blond said with a cocky and confident tone.

Seeing that Dixie looked to be willing to take her up on the test of strength was something that got Josey's attention again, it really started to look as if Dixie was a very competitive girl, Josey herself was so too...but maybe not to the same extent as the the former Sheriff girl was. Still she wanted to see how long she could push the girl's competitiveness a bit, and therefore she planted her legs down firmly and went to reach with her hand for Dixie's in order to try and start to entwine their fingers, if that went without a problem she would start to bring up her other arm and wait for Dixie to do the same, already though the Outlaw was squeezing her hand against Dixie's to try and test out just how powerful and how much Dixie could take.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:05 pm

Dixie lifted both of her arms, gladly taking each of Josey's hands within her own. She planted her boots firmly against the canvas, bracing herself as she began to push against Josey. She smirked at the slightly taller woman, her arms flexing, her muscles bulging, as she tried to shove the other cowgirl backwards, trying to pick up the early advantage on her, trying to defeat her in the test of strength.

"Only one getting broken 'round here is you, girly..." She muttered softly towards her, her eyes staring deeply into Josey's own. "And don't you forget it fer an instant!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:51 am

Josey's arms started to flex along with Dixie's as the two Texan wrestlers started to push against each other, Josey gaining a slight height advantage in the challenging ordeal between the two as they put their strength and pride on the line to try and take the other wrestler down. Josey could of course feel how strong Dixie was, but so far it wasn't enough to bring her down or force her back, with a firm footing and a strong hold she was able to stand her ground.

The Outlaw soon started to push further herself, attempting to put in more and more of her strength with each passing second, trying to force Dixie down as best as she could, smirking lightly at the girl's comment as she kept fighting against the former Sheriff cowgirl. " Dun'think so hun'. You don't stand much of a chance in tis here match." Josey muttered out with confidence in her voice.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:59 pm

"Heh, that's what you think..." Dixie muttered in response to Josey. "I ain't some kind of pushover like some of the other girls you've fought..."

She held her ground, keeping her feet planted on the mat as she kept trying to push back against the taller cowgirl. A thin sheen of sweat had already formed on the exposed bits of her body, the lights of the arena reflecting and dancing off her moist skin. Josey was just as strong as she looked, and Dixie couldn't help but be impressed by her great strength.

But impressing Dixie wasn't enough to give Josey the match, nor any sort of advantage. Dixie knew she wasn't the smartest woman around, but she knew how to get a fight under her control. The moment that Josey began to strain herself harder, trying to put even more of her strength into the grapple, Dixie would burst into action against her. Taking a quick step backwards and to the side, she would try to use Josey's own momentum against her, releasing the grapple while trying to send Josey straight forward and to the ropes, hoping the taller Texan's momentum would be enough to carry her away.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next