Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Very Kinky Apartment Wrestling (Ari vs. Lady Lakota II)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Very Kinky Apartment Wrestling (Ari vs. Lady Lakota II) - Page 3 Empty Re: Very Kinky Apartment Wrestling (Ari vs. Lady Lakota II)

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:11 am

The effects of the smother and the kick to the side that made it a little more difficult to breathe as her head began to spin a bit. It didn't help that Janet would punch her in the tit, causing the white haired Japanese to cry out in pain once more as she would stagger back, hunching over as she kept her hands in Janet's long brunette hair as she stepped back, pulling Janet with her.

Ari thought about retaliating as she stepped back closer towards the couches they had left but she suddenly got an idea as she would quicken her backpedaling, pulling Janet faster as she stepped back before falling to her back and trying to launch Janet head first towards the couch, hoping that the momentum of her backpedaling and falling to the ground would propel Janet even faster towards the couch and hoped to give herself some breathing time.

Back to top Go down

Very Kinky Apartment Wrestling (Ari vs. Lady Lakota II) - Page 3 Empty Re: Very Kinky Apartment Wrestling (Ari vs. Lady Lakota II)

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:30 am

Janet’️s punch had its desired effect, forcing another cry of pain from her white-haired opponent, as well as causing the other girl to stumble backwards towards the couch on the far side of the room. Unfortunately for Lady Lakota, her foe’️s hands were still entangled in her hair, and, as Ari stepped backwards, she was dragged along, giving a low, pained groan as her long, dark hair was yanked.

She was just about to grab onto Ari’️s wrists and try to pry the girl’️s hands away from her head when the Japanese girl fell back onto the floor and launched Janet over her, trying to throw her into the couch. The Lakota girl yelled out in surprise as she was tossed into the air, flipping over once before landing painfully on her back, her legs laid up onto the couch cushions.

“Uhhh…” she groaned, rubbing her head.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:53 am

Laying on her back as she caught her breath, Ari would get to her fours and soon to her feet as she quickly got over to the couch to see Janet laying on the couch. With her opponent wide open, Ari decided to take the reigns of control away from her opponent as she would reach down with her left hand to pull back on Janet's chin as she would then begin to punch several times at Janet's breast with her right fist to return some of the pain.

After punching 3-5 times, Ari would then move her hands down to the bottom of Janet's tank top and try to pull up and over Janet's face. However due to it being a tank top rather than a shirt, it wasn't going to restrict her arms as much as a shirt but Ari hoped it would disorient Janet enough for her to strengthen her control of the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:16 am

Janet was a little dazed after being tossed into the couch like that, and, before she could get back to her feet, or even to her hands and knees, Ari was on her, lifting up her head and delivering several painful punches right to the Lakota girl’️s tits. Janet let out a pained cry with each punch, trying in vain to shield herself, but ultimately failing. Stunned and weakened, the Native American girl could not fight her opponent as the Japanese girl pulled her tank top up over her head, momentarily blinding her and exposing her tan belly. “Hey!” Janet growled, thrashing about and trying to free herself. “Bitch!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:35 am

Ari struggled to line up her shots to Janet's breast as the Native American thrashed about, missing her hits several times and ended up punching near Janet's stomach. Holding on to the tank top over Janet's face with her left hand, Ari decided it was time for a change in position as she would try to pull on the top to try and make Janet roll off of the couch and on to the ground. If she was successful she would follow Janet to the ground, kneeling by Janet's head as she entered a sprawl like position, holding on to the top as she lean forward to drape her tongue down Janet's spine before throwing punches down on Janet, trying to hit her side boob area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:05 am

Janet shivered as Ari’️s tongue touched her spine. The Lakota girl continued to thrash desperately about, but she could accomplish little in that position, with her opponent where she was, and with her tank top pulled up over her head, restricting her sight and the movement of her arms. “Get off of me, you bitch!” she hissed, before receiving a painful punch to the side of her breasts, eliciting another yelp from her.

Slowly, Janet would attempt to free herself from her own shirt, wiggling her upper body back and forth in an attempt to loosen its hold on her and slowly slide it off. She felt like the tactic was working, but she would really have no idea how well it was going until she slid free…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:10 am

Ari continued to drag her tongue up and down Janet's spine as she tried to lay in more shots. However she felt that Janet was doing the smart thing and tried to wiggle free of her own shirt. Despite Ari's best efforts to keep Janet in her clutches it was easy to see that the Native American was going to break out of her hold as she decided to just strip her and save the trouble. Pulling on the tank top with both hands, Janet was freed from the restrictions of her own clothing as Ari's lips curled into a smile but soon turned into a scowl as she saw that Janet was wearing a white bra.

"Ha! I knew you were wearing white!" she shouted as she would toss the top at Janet, furious that the Native American was so ignorant and stupid to wear white after Ari specifically said that she was wearing white (or at least she 'thought' that she stated this) as she would try to get to her feet and to continue her punishment of Janet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:17 am

Janet was glad to finally be free of her tank top “prison,” but was a little worried when Ari was the one who ultimately pulled the shirt off of her. The Native American girl would roll over and try to quickly get to her feet, losing her balance at first and falling back to her knees, but then, carefully, managing to make it up, standing a few steps away from her opponent, who scowled at her when she saw the Lakota girl’️s white bra. Her comment made Janet rather angry.

“Of course I’️m wearing white,” Janet said, pointing an accusatory finger at Ari. It was all her fault, after all, or at least the Native American girl believed it to be. “I specifically told you that I was wearing white, and I guess you weren’️t listening. If you really wanted to be the one to wear the color, you should have told me, and I would have worn something else,” she explained. “Now we both have to live with your stupid mistake.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:23 am

Ari did not like how Janet was trying to turn the situation against her as she threw her own accusatory finger back at Janet. "I did tell you! I said I was going to wear white, just like every other match I competed in!" she shouted, angry at the fact that Janet couldn't understand that simple little fact and believed that Janet was either being ignorant or deaf. "You don't deserve to wear white you slutty Native Whore!" Ari shouted, once again starting the racial insults as she would rush at Janet reaching for her hair once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:38 am

“No, you didn’️t,” Janet said coldly, correcting her opponent as if the Japanese girl was a whiny toddler. In Janet’️s eyes, she certainly was acting like one. “Like I said, it’️s not like I’️m particularly attached to the color white. I would have worn something else. But you didn’️t seem to mind when I told you that I was going to be wearing white, so I decided to go ahead and do it. Let this be a lesson to you to pay closer attention to what people say!”

As Ari rushed at her and entwined her hands in her hair once again, Janet would growl like some sort of animal and reach up to bury her hands in Ari’️s hair as well. “Talk about the pot calling the kettle black, you gutter skank!” she yelled back, as Ari called her a whore. She was not about to be insulted by a girl as lowly as this.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next