Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 199 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 199 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shower room antics (Psychopatrick88 and mnpinner)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Shower room antics (Psychopatrick88 and mnpinner) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shower room antics (Psychopatrick88 and mnpinner)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:22 pm

"Hmmm... well there is one woman in particular... I'm planning on kicking her ass soon though." She said, her mind on a certain green haired woman before she snapped out of it. "So... have you had a match here yet?" She asked her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Shower room antics (Psychopatrick88 and mnpinner) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shower room antics (Psychopatrick88 and mnpinner)

Post by mnpinner Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:26 pm

"In Friction?" she shook her head. "I just got here...I was in Sex Wars for a little bit...but...well...it didn't work out."

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:35 pm

She chuckles a little. "Yeah, I won't touch that place. Too easy for me. Most of those boys are weak minded..." She said before stepping a little closer, her towel covered breasts. "Not like us... " She said in a soft cooing voice.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:47 pm

Bea could feel herself blushing a bit, looking at the lavender-haired woman with a bit of awe. Something provoked her to answer the step forward with a step of her own. She was clad in a bit of a small, white tank top to show off her assets and a pair of blue jogging shorts which showed off her rump. "Yes, not like us.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:50 pm

Tasha smiled a little as Bea stepped forward as well. "Hm-hm... you act rather shy, yet you seem to still push forward.. why is that?" She asked as their breasts mashed into one another.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:57 pm

"I-I don't know." She said, pressing her large orbs a little bit more into Tasha's, as if it were a test. "I'm not usually like this..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:09 am

Tasha chuckles a little, then hisses softly as she pressed into her, and pressed back into Bea. "Mmm... it's like you have the body, and heart of a woman... but the mind of a girl... I love it.." She smiled a little. She would then slowly lean her head towards her, wondering if Bea would reciprocate. If she didn't lean her head in as well, she would back off a little.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:13 am

Bea turned bright red, leaning her head towards the approaching one in acceptance. She would softly place her lips on those of the woman who she was pressing up against.

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:18 am

When Tasha saw Bea leaning forward as well, she slowly closed her eyes and placed her lips upon her own. She let out a small moan. Wow was this woman a tender kisser. "Mmmhhh... everything about you is just irresistable to me." She said, breaking the kiss after what seemed like ages.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:24 am

Beatrice's eyes were still closed as their lips drifted apart. This was admittedly her first kiss with another woman. Sure she had participated in a few Hentai-like matches in the underground, but none that were more than a chance to embarrass your opponent. This, this was different. "Irresistible, huh? But...you haven't even seen my moves," she said. Whether she meant wrestling moves or something else, she did not know, just that she wanted to show herself off a bit more to Tasha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next