Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

Derekrichey23, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Screaming For Submission (Black Cougra vs Anampo)

2 posters

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Screaming For Submission (Black Cougra vs Anampo) - Page 3 Empty Re: Screaming For Submission (Black Cougra vs Anampo)

Post by IndigoDragon Sat May 25, 2013 6:45 pm

"I know I asked for it! Don't tell me..." Anampo tried to force her arms to straighten,but she could only push so far until it was of no use.This just made her feel inferior to her opponent.Her breathing slowed and she seemed to space out. "I-I....."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Screaming For Submission (Black Cougra vs Anampo) - Page 3 Empty Re: Screaming For Submission (Black Cougra vs Anampo)

Post by Dynamo44 Sat May 25, 2013 7:06 pm

Cougra noticed Anampo spacing out as she was pushing and this irritated her a little. In reaction, she would attempt to release and let the bunny fall flat on the mat. "Don't space out on me yet! Come on, we got a match to do!!" Saying this and if this worked, the cat also attempted to grab the bunny by moccasin and ankle to drag her to the center of the ring.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat May 25, 2013 7:17 pm

The rabbit still pushed,but barely.She was let go and just fell back.The sudden shock of the fall to the canvas was enough to bring her back. "What just....Happened? H-Hey!" Anampo tried to retaliate as her ankle was grabbed and she was pulled to the center. "Let me go,you cat!"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat May 25, 2013 7:44 pm

Once they got to the center of the ring, Cougra dropped Anampo's foot and said, "When you're fighting, you can't let your mind wander off while your opponent gets the upper hand." Putting her hands on her hips, she added, "Are you gonna fight or not?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat May 25, 2013 7:50 pm

Anampo was suprised to see that Cougra didnt take advantage of her. "I understand,I guess.Why didnt you do something just then?" Anampo asked.The girl stood up and rubbed her back a bit. "You could've!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat May 25, 2013 10:54 pm

Cougra nodded and said, "You're right, I would've. But this is only the beginning of the match. I won't go harder until later." Getting back in her fighting stance, she added, "Focus now, Annie! I won't hold back this time!" With that, she would throw her left arm back and aim another punch.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat May 25, 2013 11:18 pm

Anampo saw why Cougra wouldn't want to win so easily.It would simply be boring if she did.And boring to the crowd as well.A blush came across her face when called Annie. "W-What did you just call me?" Anampo was barely able to see the punch and tried to throw an arm up to block it.If succesful,she'd kick the cat's side

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat May 25, 2013 11:30 pm

Cougra was glad that Anampo was back in the game. She could see that the bunny blocked the attack well and kicked her side. "AGH!!" Cougra cried out as she held that side and stepped back a little. "What, you don't like nicknames? Well, what can I call you then?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat May 25, 2013 11:36 pm

The rabbit was unresponsive to Cougra's question as she started to walk towards her.Anampo attempts to put her hands on the cat's shoulders and start to push her back.Anampo would try to push her all the way into the corner,with her back on a turnbuckle.If this were to happen,she would hold her with one hand and throw several punches to her stomach!

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun May 26, 2013 3:58 am

Cougra silently gulped as she saw how stern Anampo was. "Uhh, okay, Anampo it is. I didn't mean to call you anything offensive. It's just-HEY!" She was soon pushed to the corner and her back hit the turnbuckle. She would grunt a little in pain, but she had something else coming.

"GUH!! AHH!! UGH!!" Cougra coughed out as she got punched in the stomach several times.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next