by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Chigusa Vs. Carol- The Singer verses the Rockstar!(Complete)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Chigusa Vs. Carol- The Singer verses the Rockstar!(Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Chigusa Vs. Carol- The Singer verses the Rockstar!

Post by zxn666 Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:00 pm

Carol's struggles made it very difficult for Chigusa to hold her down. Her energy was spent, she only held Carol down through sheer force of will.

Chigusa looked at the hand of the referee. The hand was falling, falling, falling. Time slowed. Every millisecond, every microsecond felt like an eternity as Chigusa struggled against Carol. Carol was close to breaking out, Chigusa was worn down. Was this the end?

"Don't you let go Chibuta! Hold her!"

Chibuta? That was Chigusa's pet name, something Megumi made up. Hearing that gave Chigusa the last bit of strength she needed.

"Thank you Megumi," Chigusa thought. The ref's hand finally hit the mat.

"THREE!"

Last edited by 265 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Chigusa Vs. Carol- The Singer verses the Rockstar!(Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Chigusa Vs. Carol- The Singer verses the Rockstar!

Post by Jessica Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:04 pm

Carol's eyes opened wide as the count reached 3. All of her fans let out a sigh,as the blonde idol stopped struggling and let her body go limp as she was too tired to stay awake. She slowly closed her eyes,while some of her fans cried,others booed at Chigusa,and others just left the place. The ref would raise Chigusa's arm in victory.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:10 pm

The referee raised Chigusa's arm in victory, and Chigusa waved to the crowd. Though her fans were less numerous than Carol's they immediatly raised out a cheer than shook the bilding to its rafters, shaking some of the dust off the roof. Many of the young men even tried to climb over the barrier, but where blocked by security.

Chigusa didn't immediatly leave the ring. She went over to Carol's side, kneeling down, looking Carol in the face.

"Are you ok? Did I hurt you anywhere?" Chigusa said with serious concern.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:32 pm

"Yeah....But I've been better......" Carol hardly reached to say,joking with Chigusa. She wasnt completely out,so she will be able to talk,at least for a few minutes.Her body wasnt going to move anymore until she is completely rested,and there will be a while before it is.

"Look......*sigh* There is something I wanted to tell you...."

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:43 pm

"What is it?" Chigusa asked in her most gentle tone. She would pick Carol up from the ground, cradling her head closer so she could more easily hear what Carol was saying, her voice was so weak right now.

"The medics should come soon Carol," Chigusa said soothingly, "You'll be perfectly fine."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:16 pm

Carol doubt of telling Chigusa how she really felt about her. How would Chigusa react when Carol tells her the truth? . N one could ever know,so Carol finally said those difficult words.

"I like you...."

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:05 am

"I like you..." Carol said.

Chigusa was first uncertain that she had heard what she had heard. "Did Carol just say she liked me? No way, it had to be something else!" Chigusa thought. But then Chigusa looked in Carol's eyes. They were earnest, betraying no lie and no confusion.

Chigusa was at a loss of words. How do you respond to a confession from the very person that, barely a minute ago, you just beat up?

"Wow," Chigusa said, "That was totally not what I expected." Chigusa, however, reached down and gave Carol a kiss on her forehead, while slowly grabbing one of Carol's hands gently.

"The medics will be here soon, wait for them," Chigusa said.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:33 pm

"Okay.....But......what do you think of me....?" And these were Carol's last words. She instantly fell asleep after that. That made her feel a little bad,because she wont be able to hear what Chigusa says. But well,anyway,she will be unconscious for a long while before waking up again

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:13 pm

The medics came and took Carol out of Chigusa's arms. Chigusa got out of the ring, following the medics a short distance before being stopped and forced to turn back. Her friend Megumi came to her side.

"What did she say to you?" Megumi asked.

"It was nothing important," Chigusa said. In her mind, her thoughts were racing. "Carol likes me? And it isn't the fandom liking either, or else she wouldn't have asked me that question at the end. Ohh, what should I say, what should I do?"

Megumi took Chigusa out backstage into the locker rooms, where she helped Chigusa change.

"You should go see her, you know," Megumi said, "She'll be in the hospital for a few days. You should go check her out."

"Megumi, that's a great idea!" Chigusa said. Yes, she'll go visit Carol in the hospital as a friend, and maybe truly understand what Carol really wants.

"Oh yeah, Megumi," Chigusa said, "I forgot to give you something." She took her hands out of her locker, with something in her left hand. Megumi bent over to see what it was.

"What is it?" Megumi said. Chigusa smiled, and with her right hand gave Megumi's bottom a swift smack. Megumi yelped and stood up straight.

"That was for calling me Chibuta again," Chigusa said.

Chigusa Yuuki wins with Pin

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Chigusa Vs. Carol- The Singer verses the Rockstar!(Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Chigusa Vs. Carol- The Singer verses the Rockstar!(Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6