Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa - Page 3 Empty Re: SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa

Post by anegge Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:01 pm

Miho was up on her knees taking stock of the situation. The intensity of dominating Azami had started to get her wet between the legs and both of her nipples were now proudly standing at attention. Breathing heavily Miho crawled forward excitedly, almost slithering like a snake through the water. Which was appropriate as her intention was to imprision the once proud princess in the corner and squeeze her like a sensual python.

Miho's form slid forward, quickly slipping her left leg under her opponents as she reached behind her and wrapped her arms around the girl. As she pulled Azami up into her bear hug, her trap automatically sprung freeing Azami's melon's from their prison for only a moment before they were pinned tightly again beneath Miho's mammoth jugs. Miho smirked wrenching at her prey's back as she began to rock her hips tribbing firmly up into Azami's spread sex, dragging her nipples firmly up and down Azami's as her bullying breasts began to crush the princesses in the tight hug. Miho had already seen that Azami backed down from a woman to woman battle before, although little damage had been done that time. This time the damage would be brutal. Tit torture, sex slapping, and more brutal racking of the girl's spine all added up to a hold that would quickly ravage the girl's pussy and her will.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa - Page 3 GXChUKwSS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa - Page 3 1BElGMISS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa - Page 3 Empty Re: SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:17 pm

Seeing Miho slithering her way towards her made Azami rushed herself to try reaching the edge of the pool. Unfortunately she's not as fresh as the dancer, who managed to seize her slender figure and pulled her into a tight bearhug. Her top dropped to the pool as she was caught by Miho, but her breasts were only revealed fully for a moment as the girl's impressive tits once again enveloped them.

Azami gasped and moaned as she was put into another sensual torture by Miho. The girl's sex slapping against her own, combined with the breasts mashing and the tight hug quickly wetting her womanhood as well as sapping her strength. The self claimed princess was almost literally helpless on Miho's clutch!

"Ouhh... n-no..." she groaned weakly, finding it hard to fight back with the dancer assaulting her body in such a devastating way.

Her resistance quickly slipping away with each passing seconds. Her body began to feel heavy, but Azami knew she couldn't let herself lose so badly. She barely done any damage on Miho, and right now her seemed to be on the brink of an impending defeat. Azami rose her hands weakly to once again seized the the girl's waists. She couldn't fight her opponent's strength in her current state, so this would have to do. Her fingers would once again tickle the dancer, while her legs tried to shift around a bit so she could push Miho's stomach in an attempt to free herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:28 pm

Miho cackled softly as her opponent writhed appearing increasingly exhausted in her hold. "You can feel it now, can't you? That your body can't handle this, that I'm utterly conquering you?"

After another dose of tickling, this time beneath her armpits, slowly loosened her grip the weakened moon princess finally pushed Miho away leaving her sprawled, spread legged on her back. "More tickling? How pathetic."

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa - Page 3 GXChUKwSS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa - Page 3 1BElGMISS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:36 pm

Azami couldn't find a word to reply Miho's taunting. She felt really desperate to free herself from the painful and stimulating hold of her opponent. The blue haired girl rarely felt like this before. She's been put in a tough situation more than she could remember, but Miho's domination over her so far had been total.

She was glad that she was able to force the dancer released her, and that the water of the pool was only around ankle height. Her exhausted body slumped to the pool, arms and legs spreading wide as she breathed heavily. Her breast dramatically rising and falling as Azami greedily sucked all the air around her.

"Uhh... W-whatever works..." she replied between her panting.

Last edited by 10553 on Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:04 pm

Miho sat up and then stood, grateful that Azami hadn't had the strength to pursue a reversal due to her exhaustion. "Get up." she growled taking Azami by the hair and pulling her head between her firm thighs. She squeezed putting pressure on the girl's neck, preventing her from gaining any more of the air that the girl desperately needed to calm her embarrassment or arousal. She hopped on her feet a bit until the back of Azami's head bounced on her ample ass, while leaning forward and delivering another hard slap to the girl's now red ass, reminding her of the embarrassment of that previous hold.

The crowd was building to a frenzy, they knew what was coming and were eager to see the cocky princess' pride shattered as she was forced to cum in one of Miho's soul crushing finishers, the 69 Driver. If Azami was going to escape the moment was now, but the girl seemed to have been utterly exhausted by Miho's relentless attacks.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:16 pm

Azami was vulnerable due to her exhaustion and she couldn't resist when Miho grabbed her hair and pulled her up. The princess soon felt her opponent's thighs trapping her head, and she began to shake it weakly in protest. The dancer bounced herself on the spot to disrupt Azami's pitiful attempt to free herself and further humiliate her by spanking her ass again. She barely had enough strength to squeal.

From the crowds' reaction Azami could tell that Miho was up for something big, perhaps going for a finisher. While she didn't exactly know what kind of move the girl was going to pull on her, Azami obviously didn't want to be the victim of it. She needed to find a way out at all cost before it's too late.

With so little options available to her, the exhausted princess would deliver a couple of hard spanks to Miho's rear, hoping that she would loose her leg's grip for a bit. Azami would then lower her head a bit before ramming it back to the girl's crotch. If she managed to free herself that way, the blue haired girl would probably fall back into a sitting position.

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:27 pm

Miho gasped as her butt was spanked her wet sex causing her to spread her scissor for a moment, and then she was headbutted. Miho stumbled back and fell to her knees. She reached down and rubbed between her legs, dropping her jaw and groaning weakly. It stung to be sure, but the dominant dancer seemed more surprised that her finisher hadn't succeeded. She really looked dazed by the turn of events.

Last edited by 121 on Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:36 pm

Azami landed roughly on the pool, producing a small splash as her butt dropped. She managed to escape, somehow, but obviously she hadn't gotten away from the danger completely. It surprised her, however, to see Miho seemed to be dazed by what just happened. This might be her chance.

Gritting her teeth, Azami forced herself to get on her arms and knees so she could crawl towards the dancer and pushed her roughly. The princess wanted to set Miho on her front, so she could spank her ass one more time before sitting on the girl's back. Azami might still be exhausted, but if she could get on top of her opponent, then surely she would be able to start catching up to Miho.

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:50 pm

Miho looked back at Azami in confusion and dismay as she was put on her belly. How had this happened? She had broken the girl, Azami was supposed to be finished right now! Azami swatted her butt sending a ripple across it, smacking her spread puss softly against the mat as she did. "Oohhh" protested Miho, a cry of both lost and fear. Shie could feel the girl's urge to dominate in that spank, her desire for revenge.

Miho groaned as Azami clambered onto her back. Now she knew what she had done wrong, wearing out the girl's body, overwhelming her sex or her tits wasn't going to be enough. She had never bothered to completely break the girl's indomitable will, and Azami would never orgasm for her until she had done that. But there was no longer a chance to do so, Azami had her trapped in a position where she couldn't fight back and she was gunning to turn the tables. Miho shuddered in lustful terror knowing it was her turn to be punished now.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:20 pm

"I hope you had your fun, Miho-san," Azami hissed as she mounted the girl's back. "Now allow me to return the favor..."

While the urge to torment the dancer was high as a kite, Azami knew she had to be careful not to give Miho any sort of opening. If she got countered right now that could be the end for her. With that in mind, she would grab the girl's head with one hand and wrap her other arm around the neck of her opponent to put her in a sleeper hold.

Once she had done that, Azami would lean herself backwards to stretch Miho's body, before she jammed two fingers into the dancer's hot sex. She might not be able to give her opponent a full stretch in her condition, but the combination of the hold and her fingering might be able to distract the girl's focus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next