by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa - Page 2 Empty Re: SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa

Post by anegge Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:25 pm

Miho's spirit was bolstered somewhat when she heard her opponent moan again. Azami seemed in a rush to separate from her grind, perhaps it wasn't just her tits that were outclassing the girl in a fair fight, at least with the help of her seductive hip motions.

Miho gasped as her top was removed exposing her massive mammaries to the delight of the crowd. She weakly grasped the moon princess wrist as the girl's eager massage quickly aroused her nude nipple to attention. The dancer glared up into Asami's face in defiance, but fir the moment the mounting girl was free to play with her.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa - Page 2 GXChUKwSS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa - Page 2 1BElGMISS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa - Page 2 Empty Re: SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:45 pm

Azami grinned at Miho as her massage seemed to be able to contain the girl for now. Despite that defiant look on her opponent's face, she didn't really do anything else to try throwing her off or anything. She massaged Miho's breasts rougher and pinched the girl's nipple lightly before leaning towards her for a passionate kiss.

The blue haired girl would try to dominate her downed opponent's tongue when they kissed, to further establish dominance over her. She knew that she should have took a better advantage of their position, but Azami was never the type that of person would rush her match. She prefer to slowly establish her superiority over her opponent to break their spirit first before forcing them to submit. While she's kissing Miho passionately, though, her legs would tighten around the side of the girl's body, as Azami planned to shift their position to a body scissor once she felt Miho was distracted enough by her kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:02 pm

Miho's docile appearance was a bit deceiving. She had shifted her leg over and as Azami began to kiss her she swung it upward, tightened her grip on the girl's wrist and pulled her arm out hooking her arm back under her calf. Then she kicked, her slick thigh shedding droplets of water as she slammed the Asian back into the pool on her shoulders tearing her away from both the pin and the kiss. Miho licked her lips again having had only a moment to taste the girl's tongue.

While the girl still seemed stunned Miho lifted her own shoulder from the mat even though she was mostly pinned under the still kneeling girl, pressing her firm nipple right up into the girl's sex lips to tease her in an unexpected way. But her true goal was to reverse the situation completely and she showed off her ability to quickly convert positions as she kicked with her free leg. In less than a second, she had not only rolled onto the other fighter's back but converted into a full Boston Crab.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa - Page 2 GXChUKwSS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa - Page 2 1BElGMISS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:14 pm

Having too much fun with her current situation, Azami failed to notice Miho's movement until it was too late. She was surprised when the girl kicked away to slam her onto the pool. There wasn't much water inside it so Azami's tumbling only produced a small amount of splash.

"Uhh..." she groaned slightly.

She felt slightly dazed and confused of what's happening, allowing Miho to take advantage of her. The feeling of the girl's nipple pressed against her sex drew a moan out of Azami's lips, distracting her even further from what Miho was attempting. It's when the girl managed to turn around their position and applied the Boston Crab on her that Azami realized what's going on.

"Ahh...!" she cried from the pain before starting to wriggle her legs weakly.

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:27 pm

Miho gave an evil grin. She was about to introduce Azami to one other weapon she had although it wouldn't be in a particularly sexy way. As she gripped the girl in her crab hold she backed her ass right down into the girl's spine and began to batter into her back with her thick behind. Azami hadn't yet tasted the full power of her butt and the cruel fighter wanted her opponent to feel it, and fear it before she forced the girl to face it in a sexual context.

She waited for Azami to give a particularly pained protest before letting her left leg go, reaching back and unzipping the back of her bikini top, setting an embarrassing trap for the next time the girl got to her feet. Then in one quick motion she swept her hand up and slapped the girl's rump firmly to distract from the previous motion further. Her fingers crept across Azami's ass and over to her front as she began to rub her fingers up and down the girl's vulnerable wide spread snatch never letting up on her butt grind.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:48 pm

What Miho did with her rear made Azami blushed and groaned as both embarrassment quickly setting in. The roaring of the crowds told her what she needed to know about the look of the situation as it was. She bit her lower lip and tried to crawl away, only to be stopped by a spank on her ass. Azami yelped and her blush became deeper.

"Why you- ahnn~" her protest cut by the feeling of Miho's fingers running up and down her exposed snatch.

Azami's groans began to sound like moans as Miho put her in a deadly combination of pain and pleasure. It felt so good that the blue haired girl barely able to gather her thought together for a while. She squirmed helplessly before trying to crawl away once more, hoping to disrupt the rhythm of Miho's grinding and fingering. Azami would then try to lash her free leg backwards, hoping to strike her opponent to create an opening, anywhere would do.

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:10 pm

Miho giggled to herself. Now it was obvious Azami was struggling to concentrate now, something about the way she had the girl in pain while embarrassing her was especially enjoyable Miho was getting wet as it continued. "What's the matter, princess?" the dominant dancer hissed at her quickly weakening foe. Azami was desperately clawing at the pool trying to drag herself away, but there were no ropes to save her here, nothing was going to shake the sensuality of her rhythm as it penetrated Azami's brain further humiliating the girl with each hip thrust.

Her desperate opponent finally kicked her free leg up, unbalancing the now standing girl and causing her to slip. Regrettably for Tsuki-hime the way Miho fell was less than ideal for her, as Miho plummeted down onto her shoulder's ass first inadvertently squashing the girl;'s chest against the bottom of the pool and creating a shockwave of water like a bomb hitting a city. Miho was dazed for a moment but she quickly shifted back to sit on the girl's neck and the back of her head once again grinding her ass down into the girl. She put her hand down on the girl's butt where she had spanked it and then gave it another hard slap. Dominating the girl's ass while her own ass dominated.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:23 pm

Azami tried her best to ignore Miho's taunting as she focused herself to get free from the devastating hold she put her into. Her plan worked, to an extend, as her leg connected with the standing dancer. The way her opponent fell, however, only made her situation worse as she was flattened against the pool by Miho's ass. Her yelp quickly muffled by the splashing water that resulted from the impact of her opponent's fall on her. Azami was left stunned even more now.

Azami barely feeling the movement of Miho on top of her until the girl spanked her ass again. She was quite awakened by the sting on her butt and rised her head, only to feel the girl's ass placed on top of her head. She blushed again as Miho put her into another humiliating situation by grinding that bottom of hers against he back of her head, messing her long hair.

"Ah! S-stop that...!" she protested, but even so Azami knew that Miho wouldn't stop because she asked her.

She had to get out of this predicament, and fast. The longer she let her opponent had her way, the weaker she would be, and that's definitely would do her no good. In desperation, Azami resorted to one of her most used last ditch effort. Her arms raised and reached for Miho's waists, before she would begin to tickle the girl like crazy. Hopefully she could disrupt her balance and throw the girl to the side with a quick buck off once Miho was off balance.

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:35 pm

Miho grinned as Azami protested, she could tell that the precious princess mind was starting to reel from the humiliation she was being put through. She leaned back and the forward doing a hard double handed smack on the girl's butt before squeezing with one hand a slapping with the other tanning Azami's bruised buttcheek.

Azami's tickling began to distract as she continued to tease the girl's sides, but it didn't stop Miho's dance of dominance on the girl's head which was mostly instinctual at this point. As Miho began to laugh more and more drips of water from the pool detached from her chest landing on Azami's upper back.

Azami bucked hard tossing Miho back onto her butt and giving the girl a moment's respite. But Miho roared out with the lustful urge to finish her opponent, like a carnivore that had tasted blood she wanted to finish Azami now.

Last edited by 121 on Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:43 pm

It's really hard for Azami to deal with the spankings Miho delivered to her ass while feeling the girl's own ass grinding on her head. Even with her fingers ticking her opponent's sides, the humiliation didn't simply stop right away, Fortunately in the end she managed to toss off the dancer from her back, causing Azami to sigh in relief. She was aware, however, that she still had a lot to catch up.

Hearing Miho roaring like that only urged Azami to get up as soon as possible. She found it to be difficult after everything the dancer put her through, however, and so she would just rolled away onto her back so she could defend herself better. While waiting for Miho to come at her, Azami would slowly crawl backwards as she wanted to reach the edge of the pool to give her back a bit of rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next