Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Volterra vs. Mio Shimura

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Volterra vs. Mio Shimura - Page 2 Empty Re: Volterra vs. Mio Shimura

Post by KevinFace Fri May 17, 2013 3:20 am

Volterra’️s quick thinking combined with the execution of a defensive maneuver manages to create the necessary amount of space between herself and her opponent. She gets to kneel and eventually, her feet with her right foot leading. As Mio begins to recover, she begins to approach, lowering herself into a more feral sort of stance.

However, a second glance and her running start is halted by the girl’️s mischievous facial expression. A smirk, so as such Volterra enters a wider stance. Looking at it from a wrestler's approach instead of a brawler's. She gets to the center of the ring and looks her in the eyes with a deep grin, so much as to challenge her, grab the bull figuratively by the horns if need be.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8249:pixqtu9t]Rubina[/url:pixqtu9t]

KevinFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 9:42 am

Mio inhaled some air as she assumed her boxing stance again. Volterra didn't chase her, but she wasn't really expecting her to do so, anyways. Mio would start moving from side to side a bit, circling her opponent while she kept her guard on. This girl seemed to be about as tough as she looked. There's no way that this was going to be an easy fight.

Heh, see if this works... she thougt to herself.

Mio would then launch herself towards Volterra, trying to feign a right hook before she lowered herself in an attempt to wrap her arms around the girl's waists. Her plan was to grapple her opponent so she could lift her up and slam her with a Spinebuster.

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinFace Sat May 18, 2013 10:20 pm

Volterra remained in her wrestling stance, prepared for her opponent to rush towards her with the spear. Unfortunately for her, the girl instead decided to assume her boxing stance once again. The woman’️s eyes narrow as she began to circle her opponent, looking for an opportunity to attack.

Mio rushed towards her with the faked right hook into a grapple attempt. Volterra raised herself slightly as the girl lowered herself with a rush towards her. The angle she chose to rush gave Volterra enough time to bare her forearms down on her opponent’️s shoulders as she sprawls, wrapping her arms around Mio’️s neck with a front facelook while placing her head on her opponent’️s lower back.

Last edited by 11055 on Sun May 19, 2013 2:33 pm; edited 3 times in total

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8249:pixqtu9t]Rubina[/url:pixqtu9t]

KevinFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 7:40 am

Mio felt like she could take down Volterra as she wrapped her arms around the girl's waists, only to be surprised when her opponent pulled a countering maneuver. She gasped when Volterra's arms wrapped around her neck to trap her in a facelock, before her body started squirming for a bit.

"Ugh..." she grunted while trying to shake herself free.

Mio had better idea though. She would release her opponent's waists, and deliver a strong punch to Volterra's gut to weaken the girl's hold. Mio would then try to slip herself out of Volterra's hold and gave the girl a big boot in an attempt to shove her off.

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinFace Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:31 am

Volterra had kept her arms coiled around Mio’️s neck during the sprawling motion. The woman began grunting while struggling to keep her opponent in place, for she is had been much stronger than anticipated. She snickered when Mio released her waist, having fallen under the impression that her opponent was down for the count.

“Guh!”

What Volterra failed to realize was just how vulnerable she was, and with no preparation there was no way to endure the damage. Her grip loosens as she begins to collapse on Mio, only to receive an unwelcoming boot. She falls on her butt, clinching her own stomach.

KevinFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2