Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Alkaia Andromeda Vs Louise Heaven

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Alkaia Andromeda Vs Louise Heaven - Page 2 Empty Re: Alkaia Andromeda Vs Louise Heaven

Post by Ozone Fri May 03, 2013 1:21 pm

Alkaia leaned closer to Louise. "Stand up and fight." Alkaia then stood up getting off Louise walking a bit farther from Louise then shouted at her. "Stand up and fight Louise!" Alkaia got into a stance waiting for Louise to stand up, she was a good fighter but from looking at her she was a reserved one, one that was holding back so her opponent wouldn't get hurt that much.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Alkaia Andromeda Vs Louise Heaven - Page 2 Empty Re: Alkaia Andromeda Vs Louise Heaven

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon May 06, 2013 9:36 am

_ gouuh....

with a grimace of pain, louise finally stand up. With her belly ravaged, she have some problem for breathing properly, but at least, Alkaia seem to let her the time for recovering. Once the maid is on her feet, she take her boxing guard, and try to be ready for the next attack. Louise gasp a little, against her taller opponent, each mistake could be lethal, futhermore after she see the power of Alkaia's punches. Circling around the girl, louise know that she have to take the lead. so louise try to rush onto the amazon, protecting her head, and trying to send some jab on her belly

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Fri May 10, 2013 1:45 pm

As Alkaia circled the ring along with Louise doing the same, she got her guard up as Louise went for a jab to her belly, in which it connected, making Alkaia grunt at the pain a bit and make her left arm swing for a strong left hook hoping that it would hit her in the face.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon May 13, 2013 10:10 pm

louise know that against the taller opponent, she has no chance if she step back... she will be on her range, so the petite maid, try to keep Alkaia close to her. She took the strong hook, and staggers a little. With her head forced to turn violently, a little of saliva is threw out of her mouth.

_ Ooohh...

shaking her head, louise try to stay focused on the match... but it's hard. With a second punch, the maid try to destroy the belly of the giant, but given to the previous hook, her punch seem to be quite weak

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:19 am

Alkaia looked down at Louise as she jabbed her a second time, feeling nothing as it connected to her stomach, smirking a bit. "Seriously, that all you got?" she cocked her hand back and was going to show Louise how a real jab was, as her hand connect to her stomach, she made sure there was alot of force to it, making Louise feel a real jab.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:02 pm

"Gouuuhhh..."

screaming in the ring, louise can't protect her against the violent blow. She could feel the hard fist sink deep into her belly, despite her well trainned Abs. For sure andromeda know perfectly how to hit. The match start to be a little too violent for louise, against an amazon like her opponent, she has to be careful. With the punch, andromeda was close enough, so louise try to turn while grabbing the arm of the giant girl, twisting her hands, louise try to put the girl into a standing arm submission

"so now.... show me how you punch me in this position"

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:59 pm

"""Gah!". Was Alkaia's reaction to when her arm got into a an arm submission she grunted a bit at the pain, not being able to reach Louise aswell from the position she was in, thinking critically she got into a position that would have caused her less pain, slowly moving she soon got in the position and started moving to the ropes, wanting to get a hold of it too get a better grip to throw off or shake off Louise.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:22 pm

"seriously... you can't punch me in this position... so bad... let me show you how you have to do..."

Louise keep her hold, and continue to twist the arm of her powerfull opponent. When andromeda start to move, louise know that it will be just a question of second before she escape. So while she keep Andromeda trapped, louise do something unusual for her, but quite normal for her. She continue the submission hold with one hand and she send the other back. Using hard elbow to demolish her opponent face, louise show that she is ready for an hardcore match... and that she is a serious fighter

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2