by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The "Recovery"

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The "Recovery" - Page 8 Empty Re: The "Recovery"

Post by SolidJake Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:53 pm

Jake felt Brigitte take him out of her mawashi, freeing him from her horrible ass that was his prison. "How can your gas be so horrible?!" Jake would question weakly. He then cried out in pain as Brigitte broke his legs, and then his arms. The horrible pain was comepletely unbearable. He phased in and out of conciousness.

[size=150:3bzi8ns2]My wrestlers:

Tension Guys: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/jake-casko-t7206.html:3bzi8ns2]Jake Casko[/url:3bzi8ns2]

Tension Gals: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/alicia-cherry-t8590.html:3bzi8ns2]Alicia Cherry[/url:3bzi8ns2]

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:00 pm

Brigitte would step on the back of Jake ready to crush some rips and possibly brake a few before finishing Jake of with a strong kick to the balls. There was small possibility that Jake could lose one from the beating Brigitte has gave him now.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:09 pm

Coughing up blood, Jake could only sit there as Brigitte showed her complete dominance over him, crushing his ribs with her foot. He then screamed in agony as Brigitte's foot slammed into his balls. He couldn't move and could barely breathe, but he slowly turned his head to her. "You... Are an evil *cough* woman. And one day... I... I'm going to stop you... And I'll win. And you'll never... Sit on me again. Or fart on me. I'll... I'll beat you..."

Tension Guys: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/jake-casko-t7206.html:3bzi8ns2]Jake Casko[/url:3bzi8ns2]

Tension Gals: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/alicia-cherry-t8590.html:3bzi8ns2]Alicia Cherry[/url:3bzi8ns2]

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:19 pm

"Oh Shut up your never going to beat me!" Brigitte would slam her foot on Jakes head making sure that Jake was K.O'ed on the ground. From their she'd leave him their to rot in the hall way. The medics would rush Jake to the hospital as Brigitte left the building.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:53 pm

Brigitte's stomp finally put Jake out, cold. His broken body was loaded onto a stretcher and rushed to the hospital, which luckily wasn't too far away. He was destroyed, defeated, but he had sworn his revenge, and he would get it. Once he recovered again, he WOULD train. And he WOULD beat Brigitte Z Sumo, the most evil sumo woman of all time.

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:42 pm

Jake was taken the hospital word quickly spread around the AFW of what happened, eventually GreatForce would hear it and run to the hospital. On her way their Brigitte would come out "Pay back GreatForce!" Brigitte charged GreatForce with all her might, "Get out of the way you cock sucker!" GreatForce counter with a jump kick to Brigitte face instantly knocking Brigitte out cold. GreatForce would near the hospital seeing Jake getting carried out of a stretcher. "Jake! Oh god what did she do to you!" GreatForce would show her medical license to her staff that they let her take it from their. "Don't worry Jake I'll patch you up..." GreatForce would get to work as Jake was in much worse condition that before.

Last edited by 10269 on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8