Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The "Recovery"

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The "Recovery" - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Recovery"

Post by SolidJake Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:56 am

"Yeah..." Jake said as he nodded in agreement. He looked at the replay, shuddering and remembering how awful it was. "No human being should have to experience that..." Jake muttered, "I... I heard the rumbling, and then she sat on me... And I knew what was coming... It was awful. I couldn't breathe, it was so hot, and the smell... I hope I never have to get farted on again..." He looked up at Greatforce after his rant. "You would never do that to someone, right?"

[size=150:3bzi8ns2]My wrestlers:

Tension Guys: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/jake-casko-t7206.html:3bzi8ns2]Jake Casko[/url:3bzi8ns2]

Tension Gals: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/alicia-cherry-t8590.html:3bzi8ns2]Alicia Cherry[/url:3bzi8ns2]

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Wed May 01, 2013 1:03 am

"I see... Thank god I got out of the AFW before her ass went off when I defeated her." The AFW commentators were soon playing GreatForces match against Brigitte. In the first few secs GreatForce already and delivered 2 powerful face shots. In the 10 sec part GreatForce had brigitte down and was beating on her face. By the end of the match Brigitte face and body her beaten up and GreatForce had won. But then the crowed heard Brigitte stomach rumble and GreatForces eye widen as she ran out the AFW as fast as she could. BOOM! Brigitte let out a big one as the crowed as engulfed in it most of the one the floor in pain. The cameras would go out and the tape would end..."As you can see you only got a small fart..."

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Thu May 02, 2013 1:06 am

Jake watched the replay, eyes wide. Greatforce was definitely tough. The fight was over so quickly! He quickly glanced over to her. "Never make her mad..." He thought to himself. He then saw Briggite's tremendous blast. Cringing at the sight, he looked over at Greatforce. "Oh my god... That's like a bomb!" He said to her, "If she had unleashed something like that when I'd been under her... I'd probably be dead! I hope I never run into her again... What do you think she would do to me if we accidentally met up again?!"

Tension Guys: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/jake-casko-t7206.html:3bzi8ns2]Jake Casko[/url:3bzi8ns2]

Tension Gals: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/alicia-cherry-t8590.html:3bzi8ns2]Alicia Cherry[/url:3bzi8ns2]

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Thu May 02, 2013 1:34 am

"If you ran into her again she probably fart on you again but this time with the power of a nuke..." GreatForce would picture that in her head... "Yea... You would be dead if she realeased something as deadly as her gas on you... But don't worry I'll bring you back to life with a little method I have already being used in 2 states in the U.S.A!" She giggle after her sentence sounding like an angle... Which could kick Jakes ass in 7 different ways!

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Thu May 02, 2013 1:46 am

Jake shuddered at the thought of Briggite farting on him again... Once was more than anyone should have to endure! "Well then I hope I never see her again... I wonder why she hates me so much!" Jake smiled at Greatforce after her cute giggle. "You could bring me back to life?! Is that how I recovered so quickly?"

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat May 11, 2013 4:16 am

(Sorry for the wait life started to go crazy for me)
"No no I didn't being you back to life... Besides I don't know if I could after the blast you took her Brigitte's ass." Then a thought came into GreatForces head about Jake "Hey Jake why did you join the AFW arn't you scared about how strong the girls here are?"

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Tue May 14, 2013 2:56 am

(No no it's my fault! I'm super sorry, I was really busy the past week or two)

"That's true... I'm not sure how I'm alive after that..." Jake mumbled. He heard Greatforce's question and thought about it for a little bit. He wasn't too sure himself! "Well... I've always had sort of a 'curse' that was getting me beat up, crushed, and sat on by girls, so I figured that I might as well put it to good use and make money off of it. It's painful, embarrassing, and possibly deadly, but the pay is pretty good. Although no amount of money is worth what I went through with Briggite... Do you know of any wrestlers like her that would do that to someone? Sit on them, crush them... Blast them with gas?"

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Wed May 15, 2013 4:14 am

GreatForce would listen to why Jake had come to the AFW in the first place, finding out about Jake's little curse that he has with girls. "I see... Well that's one way to get girls around you... Tho I see that being bad at times epically for when Brigitte comes to get you." GreatForce would think if she had been in Jakes position with the curse "I guess your a lot tougher than you look if you have lived all these years from us girls."

Last edited by 10269 on Wed May 15, 2013 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Wed May 15, 2013 11:30 pm

"Yeah, and some of them have the nerve to flirt with me afterward..." Jake shook his head. "Some doctors have said I have 'unnatural endurance' as an effect from all of this. It explains why I'm still alive after my last match," Jake explained to Greatforce. "So I suppose since you're a doctor you want to test my endurance somehow?"

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Thu May 16, 2013 3:24 am

"I don't see how I could since I could easily knock you out in a single punch and running doesn't really test something like that... But I think would you have built a endurance is from micro fractures in your bone that will up with even more bone. Making them stronger than before." GreatForce would catch her breath as she waited for Jakes next question.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next