by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sally vs. Yoshio: Submission P.O.W. Beach Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sally vs. Yoshio: Submission P.O.W. Beach Match Empty Sally vs. Yoshio: Submission P.O.W. Beach Match

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:52 am

The beach was calm and quiet.the water was still,no waves and no tides.The sun was high in the sky.Yoshiro walked along the beach,wearing her casual attire,barring her talon shoes wich were replaced with sandals.Oh how she wished she could truly fly like a bird into the blue sky.But being part human had advantages.Until she came here,she didnt know there was a beach at AFW.She continues to walk along the shore,thinking she was alone.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Sally vs. Yoshio: Submission P.O.W. Beach Match Empty Re: Sally vs. Yoshio: Submission P.O.W. Beach Match

Post by TekRobo Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:21 pm

Sally strode down the beach, barefoot, idly enjoying the lazy day. Life has been a whirlwind since she had joined the AFW - it had seemed like everything had been preparing for matches or wrestling folks or running the diner, with no time for anything else in between. So, when she had found a day off, she decided to go to the beach by the AFW arena and take a stroll alone and just enjoy herself.

The beach was packed whenever the AFW hosted a match there, but in between them it was closed off to the public. Wrestlers were allowed to use it at their own discretion, however. As Sally strolled across the sun-kissed sands, wearing her american flag print bikini (the only pair she had, unfortunately!) she noticed another figure on the beach.

"Oh, uh, hey!" Breaking into a jog, Sally would approach the figure, offering her a grin. "Hey, I ain't seen you around before! I think..." She thought she sort of remembered this girl's face... "Uh, name's Sally Brown. What's yours?"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Sally vs. Yoshio: Submission P.O.W. Beach Match Empty Re: Sally vs. Yoshio: Submission P.O.W. Beach Match

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:55 pm

Yoshiro walked along the water,in deep thought.Debaiting wether or not being human,or bird was better.Until she heard someone calling to her.When she looked towards the sound,Yoshiro saw someone comming towards her. "Um...H-Hello." Yoshiro replied in a shy voice,waving her feathered arm.She hears the girl called Sally ask for her name "Me? Im Yoshiro Onamay...Im a bit new around here."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:08 pm

Sally smiled at Yoshiro, already liking the shy girl. "New, huh? Thought I had seen a match of yours once - don't remember. Nice to meet ya!" Sally would step closer to her, still smiling. "I like your outfit - it's pretty pretty, if ya don't mind me saying! Say, y'all said you were a wrestler, right...?"

The American brawler would gesture to the ring. "Ya wanna do what wrestlers usually do, and have a friendly match? Unless ya wanna go and grab a snack or somethin', instead..."
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:37 am

"Yeah.Y-You did see my first match." Yoshiro said,blushing in rememberance of the match's....oddity.When Sally stepped closer,it made her feel a bit uncomfortable,but not enough to do anything about it. "Uh..I like your outfit too,Sally." Yoshiro heard her question "Thats right,Im a wrestler." Yoshiro gasped softly when she saw the ring. "A-A match,here? Sure.What would you like for a match? Like,rules-wise?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:25 am

"Well, dunno if I saw it - may have just flicked through it while watchin' the TV." She smiles reassuringly. "Must've been a good match, though. Ya look like a good person to wrestle." She turned and looked at the ring, humming softly as she climbed through the ropes. "Uh, I dunno. What kinda match would you wanna do, Miss Onamy? I'm game for just about anythin'!"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:30 am

She walked up to the ring,slipping off her sandals before entering the ring by having to climb up the side. "Thank you.Even though I lost,my opponent didnt rub it in my face." Yoshiro heard Sally offer herself for almost any kind of match.She clapped her hands. "Really,ooh! I've always wanted one of those matches where the winner takes the loser home with them.I-Is that okay with you?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:57 pm

Sally flushed lightly, grinning. "Sounds like ya had a good opponent - and that'd be fine with me!" Pausing for a moment, Sally pondered exactly what kind of rules she'd prefer for this bout to have. Looking the bird-inspired girl up and down, she'd finally offer in a slightly unsure voice: "What about a... submission match?"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:45 pm

Yoshiro watched as Sally thought.She felt a bit odd about being looked at that way by her,but Sally didnt seem too vicious.Then,she heard the girl call for a submission match. "U-Um,okay.Yeah,thats good." Yoshiro replied,walking to one corner of the ring and turning to face her. "Ready,Sally?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:28 pm

Brown nodded, stepping into her own corner of the ring. It was a hot day outside - the sun beat down on the wrestlers. The American grappler idly wondered if she may have to call the match off due to dehydration, then filed the thought away as something to worry about later. Meanwhile, she had a match to attend too! "I like your sleeves, Miss Yoshio - the feathers are cute.... ding ding ding!" With that, Sally would leap into action!

Well, not leap. Sally would stride quickly to the center of the ring, then towards Yoshiro, arms open and in front of her. If she could, she'd try and snatch Yoshiro's wrists - if she managed to get a hold, she'd try and trip the cute bird wrestler over her ankle and onto the mat!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next