Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jaystar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Gwen Williams vs. Payback (Grudge Match)

2 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Gwen Williams vs. Payback (Grudge Match) - Page 8 Empty Re: Gwen Williams vs. Payback (Grudge Match)

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:33 am

Payback herself would get dressed as she prepared to spend some time with her friend. "I like mocha almond fudge...and French vanilla." She would blush in having to add a reference to her own nationality into it. "By zhe way, I'm Antoinette, but you can call me "Annie" for short."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Gwen Williams vs. Payback (Grudge Match) - Page 8 Empty Re: Gwen Williams vs. Payback (Grudge Match)

Post by Battleofomega4 Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:36 am

As Gwen was walking down the backstage with payback she responded to Payback saying "French vanilla?Never would have guessed" she said with a small chuckle.After walking a little father they the two stopped at the lockerooms and Gwen said,"So,when are we heading out then Annie?"
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:04 am

Annie would walk down with Gwen to the lockers and they both stopped when Gwen asked when they can go for ice cream. "Anytime you weesh. Even now, eef you want."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:41 am

Gwen smiled back at Annie and said "How about in a little bit,I kinda feel like my toes are about to fall off." she said giving a little chuckle to Annie while speaking at the same time
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:54 am

Annie chuckle as she nodded, "I understand, Gwen. Should I give you another massage then?" She was a really good masseuse and she can help Gwen walk easier if she lets her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:56 am

Gwen smiled and looked at Annie and said "Alright,you can do it again" after she felt more pain come from her feat.As she felt Annie start to rub the lotion on her she said "You know,you never had to eat my feet off" she said Laughing as the lotion was put on her
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:41 am

Annie would start another full foot massage as Gwen sat down. Applying the lotion, she repeated her same routine to soothe the soles and even the toes. Annie blushed a little as she said, "I know, sorry! But, how else was I goeeng to leeve up to my name, hm? I had to go hardcore and use any advantage posseebe." She would start massaging the toes and slip her fingers between them to make sure nothing is missed.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:45 am

Gwen stayed sitting on the bench as Annie covered her foot with the lotion.Gwen smiled at her and said "But don't worry about it,i'm not mad at you" as her toes burned a bit from the lotion.
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:11 am

Annie continued the massage by moving onto the soles and said, "Gee, zhanks." She then asked, "How does your feet feel now after that leetle torture session?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:15 am

Gwen still had a smile on her face as heard Paybacks question and she responded with "Eh,they feel quite a bit better now.I think I can walk" she said trying to start getting up on her feet.
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next