Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 3:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 3:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:07 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by Bare Yesterday at 9:51 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 9:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

Gadot, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Gwen Williams vs. Payback (Grudge Match)

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Gwen Williams vs. Payback (Grudge Match) - Page 11 Empty Re: Gwen Williams vs. Payback (Grudge Match)

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:26 pm

"I know," said Anne as she took another lick of her ice cream. "But for me, I cannot stand watching an opponent unhelped by zhe victor. I can't show off when I see zat not everyone weell be happy for you. I want you to be happy too."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Gwen Williams vs. Payback (Grudge Match) - Page 11 Empty Re: Gwen Williams vs. Payback (Grudge Match)

Post by Battleofomega4 Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:29 pm

Gwen smiled at Annie as she took a lick of her icecream."Well you certinly are the kindest person I have ever met" she said smiling at Annie,blushing just a tad bit.She took a few more licks of her icecream and it was soon almost empty
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:09 am

"Merci," said Annie as she started to eat the come with the ice cream. "Me and mes ami do our best to give the best to any who win or lose. We are not one to make enemies."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:11 am

Gwen smiled at Annie for a moment."That's great to know!Funny how I already made a friend here in the federation after only two matches with her" she said smiling quite a bit.
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:14 am

"Oui, life can surprise you sometimes." Annie continued to eat her ice cream come halfway done.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:17 am

Gwen looked down at her icecream,already fully eaten and she started to nibble on the cone."Guess your right" said Gwen in quiet voice.After a few moments of silence Gwen took the final bite of her cone and not a drop of icecream was left.
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:48 am

Annie would too finish her come as she said, "Well, now zat we're done here, what else do you want to do?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:50 am

Gwen leaned back and said "Sleep" with a small smile on her face."You kicked my ass pretty bad.I could just use some rest" she said chuckling a bit.Though worried that this could make Annie feel guilty.
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:56 am

Annie would smile and chuckle as she said, "Alright zhen, I guess I need eet too." She would stand up and push her chair in as she added, "Come on, I'll lead us home."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:58 am

Gwen smiled at Annie and said "Alright" just with a smile on her face as the door walked out the door.The two were on the street again and there were no more people with camera's walking around them,thankfully.
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next