Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 8:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 4:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 4:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 4:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 4:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dizz's Debut Duel (Dizz vs. Emily)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Dizz's Debut Duel (Dizz vs. Emily) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dizz's Debut Duel (Dizz vs. Emily)

Post by TouchFluffyTail Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:45 am

Dizz was about to throw her first punch, confident she had the fight in the bag. As she swung down, however, her head was suddenly caught by Emily's ankles. "Wh-?!" The sudden counter caused Dizz's punch to whiff, and before she could stop her, she was thrown off to the side, and trapped in the headscissor. "Gh!!" *She slaps at one of her thighs, kicking her feet against the mat as she struggles to get out.

TouchFluffyTail

Back to top Go down

Dizz's Debut Duel (Dizz vs. Emily) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dizz's Debut Duel (Dizz vs. Emily)

Post by Underdog21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:04 pm

Lying on her side, Emily held her breath and smiled a little as Dizz thrashed and kicked in her grip. In response, she squeezed her powerful legs tightly around Dizz's head, putting more pressure on the skull's skull and making her hurt a little more. "You should'na taken me lightly, lassie," the Scottish noblewoman chided, shaking her head to the side to whip her hair out of her face. "Now I'm afraid I'll 'ave to teach you some proper respect."

After squeezing Dizz for a few more seconds, Emily would roll over to force Dizz onto her front and lie against her slender back, pinning her against the mat as she maintained her scissors (and unwittingly giving the crowd a very suggestive image). From this position, she would lift her legs up and kick downwards three times in a row, each time ramming Dizz's face brutally against the mat. After the third slam, though, Emily's legs would finally unwind from around Dizz, and the Noble Fighter would roll back to her feet

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by TouchFluffyTail Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:02 pm

"A-aaaaghh!!" Dizz cried out as Emily squeezed down tight around her head. She tried to punch at her legs a couple of times, but she ended up forced to her back, and was forced to look up at her, with her head trapped between Emily's ankles. She tries to pull her legs apart, but that attempt was interrupted when her opponent lifted her head up with her legs, and slammed it down to the mat. "Gah! Aggh! Oww!!" Dizz cried, and felt her head swimming afterwards. As Emily let go and stood up, Dizz looked up at one Emily forming into two, her vision growing a bit blurry. "Gh.. damn it..."

TouchFluffyTail

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:21 pm

Seeing her opponent lying dazed on the mat, Emily glared down at her coldly, towering over her as she casually brushed her hair back. Leaning down, she grabbed at Dizz's head and dragged her up to her feet, shooting a knee up into the girl's belly to keep her under control. If she managed this, she would cup Dizz's chin with one hand and grab her arm with the other.

And then, breaking into a sudden run, she would try to lift Dizz off her feet and slam her down, hard, onto her back in a chokeslam.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by TouchFluffyTail Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:24 am

Dizz glared right back up at the two woman glaring coldly down at her. She then starts to smile a little before she's grabbed by the hair. She had this woman wrong. This woman was as tough as she looked. She felt herself growing excited as her hair was grabbed, and she was yanked up to her feet. She tried to push Emily away by the shoulders, but in doing so, that knee ended up slamming into her breasts instead!

"Kuhh!!" Dizz coughed, crumbling down to her hands and knees, clutching at her right breast, struggling to get her breathing back under control.

TouchFluffyTail

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:27 pm

Instead of kneeing Dizz in the misection, Emily instead accidentally kneed Dizz in the right breast after her opponent squirmed and tried to push her away. A little annoyed that her chokeslam had been prevented, the Noble Fighter nonetheless grabbed at Dizz's head and locked her tightly in a frontal headlock, dragging the other girl to her feet.

Then, it would be a simple matter for Emily to fall back, nailing Dizz in a quick and effective suplex.

Last edited by 137 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by TouchFluffyTail Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:55 pm

"Huh... huh..." Dizz panted, still on her knees. She needed to move, but her body refused to listen. She clenched her teeth, looking up at Emily as grabbed at her head. "Graahhh!" Dizz groaned out as she was pulled up by her head. She didn't put up much of a fight as she was trapped in Emily's headlock, then went up and over easily, slamming her back down into the mat. "Guhhh!" She coughs out, curling up into a ball afterwards. "F...fuck..." She pants, fighting to get her breath back.

TouchFluffyTail

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:02 pm

For a few moments, Emily squeezed Dizz tightly against the side of her chest, before dropping down to nail her in a quick and brutal suplex. The pigtailed girl was left curled on the mat, swearing up a storm. "Mind your manners, lass," Emily said as she knelt over the girl, before suddenly dropping down against Dizz and rolling onto her back, hooking one of her legs back as she set the lighter girl up for a pinfall.

The ref girl immediately began the countdown. "One..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by TouchFluffyTail Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:59 pm

Dizz was still having difficulty breathing as Emily grabbed for her leg and rolled her up for a pin. "Gh.. no.. way..." She said between shallow breaths. She clenched her teeth, curling up tight, trying to compress her body as much as she could. "I won't.. go down yet.. dammit!"

TouchFluffyTail

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:32 pm

Feeling the lighter girl squirm and get a shoulder off the mat as as her body arched, Emily let out a deep breath of annoyance as she knelt upright. She had to admit, Dizz had the stubborness to go with her spunk, but it changed nothing.

She quickly grabbed a hold of one of Dizz's boots. "Maybe not," she replied to Dizz, "but ye aren't getting up very soon, either." And with that, she would drop down to a sitting position and interlock Dizz's legs with her own, trapping the girl in a figure four leg lock.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next