Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman Vs. Mystery Opponent

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Mystery Opponent - Page 8 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Mystery Opponent

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:26 am

Cecilia grit her teeth after she managed to slam Sarah down onto the mat with that mighty impact of her Northern Lights suplex, her arms still around Sarah's body as her shoulder was still dug into the girl's midsection, her body weight slightly added on top of Sarah's body as she went for that bridging pin. The Queen of brawl was a tough girl and Cecilia knew that from experience as such she would try and push further onto the bridge, straining her thighs as she did her best to resist the girl's struggles and keep her down onto the mat.

With the two counts gone the final moment came as the ref girl raised her hand up into the air and then threw her hand down onto the mat. Cecilia's heart was pounding quite a bit within her chest, her body was wrecked and she was certain that no matter what happened on this night there would be at least a week before she would be able to even think about stepping into the ring again. But as the hand finally slammed down and the ref girl shouted " THREE!!" The hardcore queen's eyes went wide, her heart stopped for a second as right after the ref girl called for the victory bell, Cecilia's body crashed down, her shoulder came down onto Sarah's chest as her head laid beside Sarah's stomach, she panted out greatly.

It was kind of hard for Cecilia to even believe this, for quite a while now she had wanted to fight Sarah again, always being slightly afraid that she'd be taken down by Sarah time and time again and that she'd always have to try and chase after the Queen of brawl. For such a long time Sarah had kind of been her goal as out of all the defeats that she had suffered in her long life, her defeat against Sarah had been the most humiliating for her, still though she never felt cheated by it as she always thought of Sarah as a great fighter...even if she'd dismissed it in conversations that's what she felt in the back of her head.

The Hardcore Queen soon raised up her right arm high up into the air, as the crowd who had stayed silent for the entire pin count finally erupted into a thunderous full packed arena roar of cheers and applause. " Heeh...I-...I did it.." Cecilia let out as she rolled her wrist around a bit. Soon Cecilia would try and push herself up a bit into a seated position remaining next to Sarah. She took a second to wonder how to approach this moment...and as much as she wanted to be a bitch or anything like that....that really wasn't who she was in a moment like this. " S-Sarah...you're still..." Cecilia let out sounding a bit reluctant as she spoke. " The strongest...and toughest opponents I've ever faced." The Hardcore Queen didn't care about trying to put on a tough cocky front to Sarah as she simply finally said what she had always been thinking of Sarah.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Mystery Opponent - Page 8 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Mystery Opponent

Post by Darius Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:00 pm

"THREE!!!"

As soon as the count of three came all of Sarah's struggles to escape the pin stopped, and she collapsed to the mat in a pain filled heap, for there was no point now. The Queen of Brawl had lost. After a long and hard fought match Sarah had been defeated by the Hardcore Queen. Ring side she heard Nha and Sha groan in disappointment, which could barely be heard over the roaring cheers from the crowd. After all the hype of Sarah's glorious return she came back only to be defeated. So much for that.

As Cecelia basked in the cheers of the crowd Sarah would slowly begin to sit up, and then start to rise to her feet, wincing in pain as she did so. It would take a moment, but Sarah would be able to get up on her own power, standing to her full height before the blonde. It was then Nha and Sha would slip into the ring, coming to stand on either side of Sarah, glaring at Cecelia. "Well," Sarah sighed, stretching her neck side to side. "How bout that...." She turned her green eyes to the blonde, looking her over, and frowned. "So you think you're some tough shit now? Just cause you managed to get some kind of lucky pin on me? Don't make me laugh."

It was then someone would step out from behind Cecelia. Where she had come from or how long she had been there was the guess of anyone, for the woman was a stealthy ninja. She was dressed in a full mesh bodysuit, underneath which was a bikini which a flaming pattern. Her face, while seemingly beautiful, was covered by a fierce looking demon mask. And most importantly, she was packing a sword. After appearing mysteriously behind Cecelia, the ninja would come to stand beside Sarah obediently, for it seemed the Queen of Brawl was the only one not surprised by her appearance. Things were looking bad for Cecilia, for she now was staring down four Gatt Attack girls.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:30 pm

Cecilia remained seated for a little bit as she soon looked on at Sarah as the girl started to push herself up to her feet, the ref girl for had left the ring already and went to get Cecilia's title belt for her but as she saw Nha and Sha walk into the ring she remained on the outside. Cecilia's eyes looked over at the girl and would simply sigh, after a moment she would push herself up to her feet. When she heard what Sarah said the Hardcore Queen would simply shake her head a bit.

With that the Hardcore Queen pushed herself up to her feet and looked on at Sarah and her two bodyguards, but then from seemingly out of nowhere came a girl she had never seen before in her life, the ninja like style made her thing of that Ninja girl of Gatt from way way back that she had beat up, but there wasn't much to make them look alike. " Actually Sarah, I don't think I'm tough because I got a lucky pin. I think I'm tough cause I took everything you had and then managed to beat you anyways." Cecilia let out as she looked on at the group before her. Her situation was bad at the moment, there was really not much she could do. She didn't have much hopes in taking on four girls when Sarah herself could match her, what luck would she stand against three more girl's then. Even if she had her belt and could use it as a weapon that ninja girl did have a sword.

" What can I say though. I had fun. Besides no matter what happens now it won't chance the fact that I won Gatt." Cecilia let out as she would shake roll her shoulders a bit, getting herself ready mentally and trying to make sure that her heartbeat started up in a bit of a faster rhythm, flexing her thigh and arms a bit, squeezing her hands tightly to try and start up some blood flow without direct movement. She was still pretty calm about this all, it was almost as if she had expected this to happen from the start, no matter win or lose she had know that she would be attacked in some way or another. " What will you gain by attacking me now Gatt ? whatever bad blood there was has long since faded, unless you wanna start things up again." Cecilia let out as she had a pretty calm face, still a bit of a cocky smirk on her lips but other than that she looked unsurprised by these turn of events. Already prepared myself for the worst the moment I saw her.....still, it this goes down...I'm gonna end up seriously hurt.... Cecilia thought to herself as she then took a deep breath. "So Sarah, do you honestly think that the best way to get back at me for beating you. Is by attacking me after the match with three other people to help you ? Won't that make you seem...kinda weak ? as if you couldn't beat me without their help."

Last edited by 2237 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:25 am

Sarah was certainly showing that despite her absence in the last couple of months she was still a powerful influence in the AFW. Not only did she have the Ancestors of Isis in her corner, but she also had what appeared to be a ninja bodyguard many would recognize as Benikage from the now defunct Rumble Roses league. All three women stood in support of the Queen of Brawl, and all three loked like trouble. Then of course there was Sarah herself. Sarah kept her green eyes narowed on Cecelia, the woman who had just beaten her, but did not make a move just yet.

She did however crack a small smirk when Cecelia somehow got the idea that Sarah gave a damn what she thought. What would Sarah gain from having Cecelia destroyed then and there? Satisfaction in seeing her a bloody mess for one. And that was something you couldn't quite out a price on. Why did everyone try to preach nonsense to her?

Without a word, Sarah would hold out her hand to Benikage, the ninja would react immediately. Reaching behind her, she would unsheath the short blade that was strapped to her back, the razor sharp steel glinting under the arena lights. Benikage bowed as she handed the sword to Sarah, and grasping the hilt Sarah would take it in her hand. The Queen of Brawl stared at it, swinging it about carelessly, admiring it. The situation seemed to be getting more and more dangerous for Cecelia. After all, Sarah Gatt with a sword? That was one deadly situation.

"You remember, Cecelia?" Sarah said idly, twirling the sword a bit. "WHen we first fought each other? After I beat you unconscious?" A cruel smile spread across Sarah's lips as she spoke. "Do you remember what happened afterwards?" Sarah was of course refering to the moment after their first match when Sarah, with the assistance of Nha and Sha, had nearly shaved Cecelia bald of her beautiful golden hair. It was a glorious moment in Sarah's career, and it looked like she was going to make it happen again. Nha and Sha certainly seemed to think so, both smirking in amusment, while Benikage's feelings were hidden behind the mask she wore. Sarah grinned widely, and with sword in hand she walked towards Cecelia, raised the blade up......

.....grabbed a handful of her own long red hair in the other hand, and in a single sharp swipe right through her locks, slicing it all off until it was shoulder length.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:47 pm

Cecilia couldn't help but wonder just when the four of them were gonna attack her or even if they were gonna attack her, but when she saw Sarah look back and take a hold of that Katana that the ninja girl had pulled out of it's sheet, with that she would raise her eyebrows a bit impressed that Sarah was willing to take this so far for nothing but the result of a match, a part of her felt a bit sorry for Sarah as she would nod her head a little.

" Remember ? Course I do Gatt. I You may have been a total bitch as you cut off my hair. But I kinda get it. Besides I liked fighting you, that's why I liked doing it again today." Cecilia said with a little grin on her face as she moved her hands up under her breasts, folding those hands and hugging her body a bit. Still she looked on at Sarah as the girl walked up with that sword. She waited and then finally saw Sarah cut her own hair with that blade, Cecilia's eyes went wide because she could have sworn that she thought that Sarah was gonna go to attack her. " Huh....guess this kinda makes us slightly even now ? I'm not sure if that's what you are going for but...if so I have to say Sarah, I've been quite wrong about you. " Cecilia said as she nodded her head and looked on at Sarah, " Besides we both know you look better with shorter hair." The Hardcore Queen said before she would move her hands away from her body and would then twist her neck a bit to crack it.

" Don't know if you are planning to try and beat me up now or what, but I guess I couldn't say I never thought it would happen regardless of the result." The blond beauty let out as she would then try and reach her head out, " It was a good and hell of a tough match, regardless of what you are gonna do now, I'm glad that you and I finally got to fight again. So I guess I kinda want to say thanks or something, you must know how hard it is to find people worth fighting." Cecilia said as she would try and offer Sarah a handshake, seemingly trying to mend whatever rift there had been between the two...sort of, maybe even if there wasn't a rift at all any longer.

Last edited by 2237 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:37 pm

When Sarah cut her hair short with Benikage's sword it drew quite the reaction from the watching audience. As many thought Sarah would get some revenge on Cecelia for beating her it was a little unexpected when the Queen of Brawl ended up giving herself a haircut. Even Nha and SHa were shocked when it happened. They were sure Sarah was going to order them to pound on the Hardcore Queen a bit. Not for this to happen. Sarah's red hair cascaded to the mat in a heap, leaving her with shoulder length hair. Sarah now looked like the old Queen of Brawl again.

"That's better," Sarah sighed, and would carelessly toss the sword back to Benikage, who with a squeak of surprise actually managed to catch it by the handle, glaring at Sarah before sheathing it again. "Cheaper than a barber, that's for sure." When Cecelia offered her a handshake Sarah would stare at it for a second, before her mouth would curl into a sneer. "Not happening," Sarah chuckled, ignoring the hand completely. "You beat me. Whoopdy doo. That doesn't magically make us friends. What kind of fantasy world are you living in?" Sarah's jacket wa retrieved by Nha and Sha and she put it back on her person.

"Still," Sarah said as she re-donned her coat. "It was a hell of a fight. I'll give you props for that. Fix everything else that's wrong with you then come see me." Sarah gave Cecelia one last cocky grin before she would turn her back on her, and make to leave the ring. "Enjoy the victory, blondy. See you round."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:06 am

Cecilia would simply smirk a bit at Sarah's comment about it being cheaper, and it was technically true, " True true." Cecilia said with that smirk on her face, after which she soon got to see Sarah's mouth curl into a sneer, " Aha, I see." Cecilia let out when Sarah didn't accept the handshake and brought it down instead. " Well too be fair between you and me, It's only a courtesy for sportsmanship sake." Cecilia let out as she soon couldn't help but crack a little bit of a grin. " Friends ? You're a funny one Gatt. Dunno if that would or could even work." Cecilia let out as she would shake her head a little and then watch Sarah move over to get her coat.

With that the Hardcore Queen move back towards her corner and grabbed her own coat, with it from the outside of the ring the ref girl raised the belt up towards Cecilia and gave her her title belt, Cecilia flung it over her right shoulder and then looked over at Sarah as the girl had her coat on and so did Cecilia now as well. " Fix everything else huh ? well make sure you don't forget who's got your number Sarah. Whenever you want your ass kicked you can always come to me." Cecilia let out as she then looked on as Sarah left the ring with that cocky grin and those words. " I will, and I'll look forward to next time we meet cute thing." Cecilia said as she added a lightly teasing tone to her last words.

When Sarah had left the ring Cecilia looked on at the crowd for a second, they were shocked and kind of confused it seemed, but that didn't mean that they weren't still excited and exhilarated for they were. And as soon as Cecilia raise her arm in victory again they erupted into cheers, and with that the Hardcore Queen would leave the ring and arena as well.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8