Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Alessa Mason vs Claire Garland

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Alessa Mason vs Claire Garland - Page 7 Empty Re: Alessa Mason vs Claire Garland

Post by TiefBlau Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:23 am

Alessa just kept out letting her whimpers and moans as she would feel Claire start to strike her palm up and down along her thigh, causing her to shudder out as she shook her head. "Gh..wh-why are you -EYAAH!" Alessa yelled out as she felt her nails dig into her thighs, adding to her pumping in and out of her sex, causing her yells to meld into moans as her heart was racing, not knowing how much her body could take.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Alessa Mason vs Claire Garland - Page 7 Empty Re: Alessa Mason vs Claire Garland

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:31 am

Claire let out a chuckle as she heard Alessa cry out like she did, something that made the lovely purple haired wrestler coo in joy, it was so much fun for her to keep listening to Alessa's moan filled screams of pain and pleasure, something that just made her want to continue this even more. " Why am I what ?" Claire said in a mocking voice as she would keep up her rough and sort of cruel treatment of Alessa.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:05 am

Alessa was whimpering and crying out even more as she writhed around in the position that Claire had stuck her in. She was given just more and more of the torture that the girl was putting her through as she was tearing up quite a bit, crying out with her moans. "Wh-whyyyy do you keep doing this? Th...i-it's all over please l-let me goo!" She let out, nearing her climax.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:17 am

Claire was relentless as she kept on trying to keep on pleasuring Alessa in that rough way that she was already doing in her idea to both torture and pleasure the girl, doing all that she could to be as much of a dominating force as she could. With that she only kept going, ignoring what Alessa cried out right now, as she would simply try and squeeze tighter on Alessa's thigh and attempt to force her sexual assault to be faster and rougher than before.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:12 am

Alessa's cries and moans weren't held in at all and they just got even louder as Claire made her treatment even rougher. As much pain as Alessa was going throguh, her body was experiencing a rush of pleasure at the same time and she couldn't hold herself back. It was only seconds after before Alessa burst out, her juices flowing from her sex and trickling across her body as she let out her orgasm, crying and moaning out even more.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:43 am

Claire kept going all up to the point when the lovely and cute Alessa soon came as her sex juices burst out from her sex, Claire's fingers kept their position inside of Alessa's sex as the girl came and all out until she was done with her orgasm. When Alessa was finally done the dominant Claire would take a step back and then try and send a sharp kick down hard onto the Alessa's chin, attempting to try and cause the girl a lot of pain or even knock her out. " And that's that for the so called Tension tag champion." Claire let out before she would place her hands on her hips and look down at her handiwork.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:21 pm

Alessa moaned out for as long as Claire kept up her treatment, her orgasm finally slowing to a stop as Claire would stop as well. Alessa was breathing in and out heavily, crying out as she was quite a bit embarrassed and ashamed at what had just happened. She heard Claire's words, yelling out as that kick collided with her chin, bringing her on the brink of being knocked out.

Seconds later though, someone in the back had just about enough of what was going on. Heather Sunderland would rush down the ramp from the backstage, dressed in her casual attire before she would slide into the ring, quickly pushing herself in between Claire and Alessa as she glared at the other purple haired girl.

"That's just about enough! How sick can you be??"Heather let out, glaring intensely and deeply at Claire, gritting her teeth in frustration and anger at the girl she's never seen in AFW before. "You're lucky I don't kick your ass right now.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed May 01, 2013 7:46 am

Claire soon got to see something interesting as she stepped back a bit from Alessa and looked on at the girl that had just come down towards the ring now, someone that peaked her interesting a bit, as she saw Heather looking on her like that Claire could only smirk and grin slightly as she would soon place her hands on her hips and look on at Heather sunderland with an amused look on her face. " Oh ? Am I sick ? I believe I have seen you enjoy some sick stuff as well miss Sunderland." Claire said with a little hum in her voice.

With that the light purple haired girl would nod her head and then shake it a bit from left to right. " No no no...that's not really how it would go, and I think you know it." Claire said with a little grin creeping up on her face. " You can run along and take that piece of trash with you now little Loserland. I'm done playing with her...for now"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu May 02, 2013 3:19 pm

"A-ah.." Heather grit her teeth and averted her look as Claire called her out on enjoying some messed up stuff as well. She would clench her fists, clicking her tongue before she looked back over at Claire. "Shut up. I don't care, not letting you go any further with this regardless.." Heather let out, glaring deeply at her as she did.

"Nh..s-says who??" Heather let out, clenching her fists tighter. "You're pretty confident for a new girl." She let out, though for some reason everything Claire was saying was really hitting her hard. It was just something about the girl that really struck her and she couldn't figure out what it was. "....good" Heather let out, turning around and helping Alessa out of her position.

She would comfort Alessa a bit, going to help her out of the ring if Claire didn't stop her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri May 03, 2013 4:57 pm

Claire simply stood there with her hands on her hips, looking on at Alessa and Heather as the purple haired girl helped Alessa down from her position all the while Claire would simply shake her head a bit, " I had hoped for a bit more of a challenge on my debut, but I guess it can't be helped, I got put up against trash and then even worse trash comes to save the first one." Claire let out as she would then let out a sigh as well.

" Just be quick about taking her out, I have no use for her. But I might have use for you in the future miss Loserland." Claire said as she would then softly lick her lips, almost looking on at Heather with near hungry eyes. " Don't worry though, that isn't today." Claire said as she would then let Heather help Alessa out of the ring and wait for them to leave completely before she herself would leave, the crowd booing her quite a bit with only a few people cheering Claire before she left the ring and arena to head towards her locker room.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next