by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 pm

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 1:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 178 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 175 Guests :: 2 Bots

healthyreader, Lobo, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Alessa Mason vs Claire Garland

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Alessa Mason vs Claire Garland Empty Alessa Mason vs Claire Garland

Post by TiefBlau Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:25 pm

Standard Match
Victory by Pinfall, Submission, or KO

Spoiler:

Alessa was called in for another Friction match, and she was more than happy to compete. She always had a good time when it came to wrestling a nice straight match and love the competitiveness in it. She made sure Heather and Dante were watching this match as she knew it was against a newer girl. She was ready to introduce the girl to the company and give her as good a match as she possibly could.

She put on her custom tights before leaving the room, heading to the stage area. Her theme would begin to play as she stepped out onto the stage, met with quite the reaction from the crowd. She smiled wide, full of excitement as she highfived people on the ramp, heading down to the ring and walking up the steps, climbing in afterwards.

She would go up to the corner, raising her hands in the air to the cheering crowd before stepping off. She jumped in place a bit, still smiling wide as she would stand and await the arrival of her opponent, pumping herself up for the match.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Alessa Mason vs Claire Garland Empty Re: Alessa Mason vs Claire Garland

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:25 pm

Alessa Mason vs Claire Garland 1NCL2gt.jpg

It was just about time now for Claire to get her first match in friction and it was against none other than her sisters close friends, thing could only have been better if she had gotten a chance against one of those other wrestlers that Heather had met since she joined this wrestling faction, but this was nearly as perfect. One of those that was a part of the Sunderland name and reason as to why Heather was how she was, which just made this match a blessing....for Claire of course.

The sexy near white haired girl now as she stood there at the top of the ramp behind the curtain, simply waiting there for a moment as her opponent made her way down towards the ring. Once she was all settled in it seemed as if it was Claire's turn, the lovely girl dressed in that black open dress that she wore as a wrestling attire, it worked quite well though. Now it was her turn though to head down to the ring and before she stepped out the arena fell into complete darkness. Nothing could be seen.

Whilst it was dark the sexy Claire simply stepped out onto the ramp, soon though her [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX94X5mrXIo&feature=youtu.be:3i50lzag]music[/url:3i50lzag] started up, but it was still dark. Not until the first shout came out from the singers would a strobe light go of, temporarily lighting up the stage to reveal the girl standing there. then it went dark, that repeated through every chant of " Undead" Before the lyrics of the song started to start, when that happened Claire would start to walk down to the ring, her dress whisking a bit as she strolled down the ramp. She smiled a bit as the crowd seemed enthralled by her in the dim lit arena. With every undead chant a strobe lighting went off, a moment of darkness followed by a bright light. It was a very simple yet effective entrance as she would soon have reached the ring.

With that she reached up for the ropes and pulled herself up slowly, striking a sexual pose or two as she did so, leaning down with her upperbody as she slide one of her bare legs up, keeping herself leaning on nothing on air, in truth hanging by the ropes before she pushed herself up and rolled over the top rope and got into the ring. With that she would look over at her opponent and smile. " Hmmm~" Claire let out sounding rather amused as she would start to slowly saunter over towards Alessa. She would then put on a little smile as she would walk up to the girl with an out stretched hand looking for a friendly handshake. " Oh Hello there. I'm Claire, Claire Garland. You're Alessa right ? The Tension Tag team champion. It's an honor to meet you."

Last edited by 2237 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:41 pm

Alessa watched as the msuic started to play, showing quite the interesting entrance. It was simple, but it had just the kick that made it memorable. The girl's attire was definitely something unique, and Alessa couldn't lie that she liked the look. It DID make her blush a bit, but she tried to look past it and thought that that attire of her's looked quite cool. She watched as she made her way down to the ring, pulling herself up slowly.

That sexual pose that she made made Alessa blink a couple of times at the sight, blushing just slightly before the girl would enter the ring, slowly sauntering over to her and giving her that smile. It took a second, but Alessa would smile back happily, taking the girl's hand in the shake. "Hi! Yeah! I'm Alessa, it's nice to meet you Claire! Welcome to AFW! I hope we can have a great match" Alessa continued, nodding her head with that big smile as she went to release the shake, going to get ready for t he match to begin.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:52 pm

Claire kept a smile up as she took a hold of Alessa's hand, hearing the girl's happy and glad tone as it seemed as if she was a really nice and good girl this Alessa, which only made Claire keep it all going. She kept shaking Alessa's hand a little and soon would smile a bit wider, " Ah well thank you very much" Claire said with a wonderfully innocent smile on her lips as she would then looked on at Alessa as the girl drew back her hand.

Claire herself did the same as she would then look on at Alessa a little bit worried. " Do you think....I maybe should ask this. But I'm kinda nervous. I really wanna do well...and I'm kinda worried to go against someone as good as you..." Claire let out as she put on a bit of a blush on her face and a faint worried smile.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:22 pm

Alessa happily nodded her head, seeing nothing wrong with the girl so far, thinking she was quite friendly as she smiled with her as she would nod her head still. "Mhm! It will be great!" She let out, nodding at her thank you as she would go to get herself ready before she heard her next words.

"O-Ooh!" Alesa let out, feeling a bit bad for the girl as she would walk up to her, shaking her head and putting her hand on her shoulder, smiling. "It's okaay! I'm not like the other mean people that wrestle out here. We'll just have a good fun match! I won't try to hurt you bad or anything honest!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:31 pm

Claire smiled a bit as she looked on at Alessa and the girl so kindly placed her hand on her shoulder and spoke as she did, with that she would smile and open here eyes widely as if she had just heard the best news ever. " Thank you soo much Alessa-chan! and please....don't be too rough on me either..I wouldn't want to get too bruised you know. I got an photoshoot to do tomorrow." Claire let out with a smile as she would then nod and pull Alessa in for a quick little hug.

" You're a good girl, maybe we can be friends ? if that's not weird of me to ask." Claire let out before she would back away a little from Alessa and then look on at the girl. " So how do we start a match ? I'm kinda new as I said... so I'm not sure."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:40 pm

"Of course not! I'd never do that! I just want to have a great match." Alessa let out as she nodded again, all smiles before Claire gave her that hug. She blushed just a little at the feeling, but would let out a little laugh and hug her back fully, taking it all in.

"aah! No it's not weird at all! I would love to be friends with youu!" Alessa let otu with a happy excited tone. The bell would ring after Claire's words and she would step back and get her hands up. "Well normally people start with a tie up! We can do that! Like a little test of strength!" Alessa informed her, approaching the girl for the lockup.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:45 pm

Claire would soon enough smile as she heard that Alessa was buying everything that she was selling, it seemed as if this girl was just too good and nice to even think that this was a play. Not that it was easy to see through the skilled Claire's pokerface, but that didn't mean that it was Impossible, Still it brought a faint smile to Claire's face as she then watched ALessa offer the test of strength like she did.

Claire would follow up with the girl, raising her ams up into the air ready for the lock up against Alessa, and would soon enough attempt and go int for the test of strength. She'd start out with only using minimal strength, looking as if she was being easily overtaken by Alessa's strength and fall down onto her knees by it, putting on a very convincing acting job to try and give Alessa the impression that there wasn't much strength behind the one called the Hollywood undead.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:08 pm

Getting Claire into the lockup, Alessa would feel herself overtaking her, not knowing the girl was just putting on an act as she started to push against her. She was a little worried about how easily she was pushing her back, not wantingto go too hard on the girl, but she would still attempt to push her into the turnbuckle.

"D-do you need a little time before we get going?" Alessa let out with a worried tone as she tried to press Claire up against the corner.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:13 pm

Claire put on a cringing face for a second as she was being pushed back by Alessa more and more and was getting closer and closer to the corner at a rapid rate, it seemed as if she was going to be trapped in there. But Alessa's words soon gave Claire a chance to mess up Alessa's push as she would quickly attempt and slip out of the lock up and try and make Alessa crash head first into the turnbuckle, after which she would shake her head and back away a bit.

" Aah! S-sorry! I didn't mean to do that...I just though I was gonna get hurt if I got trapped between you and the corner...sorry really really sorry!" Claire let out sounded so genuinely apologetic that it seemed as if she meant it more than anything ever.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next