Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Wrecking havoc at the Hospital

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Wrecking havoc at the Hospital - Page 6 Empty Re: Wrecking havoc at the Hospital

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:01 am

Freia at the moment was simply enjoying the angry screams of the captured pray, in her special finishing move that she saved for only the most tasty of pray, or the ones that she wanted to inflict as much pain as she could. The worst part about this finishing move wasn't that it was a painful ceiling hold move, there were many who used the same move. So why was this Freia's special finishing move ? The answer is surprisingly simple. It's the one move that Freia consider's herself to be the best at using, and she is able to keep it locked in for as long as she wishes. Able to keep even very heavy opponents up raised in the ceiling hold for a long long time.

" Those weren't the cries for release that I was looking for! You're gonna have to do better than that, psycho-nurse!" Freia let out as she would attempt and rock herself slightly, up and down. Not enough to turn her around or anything, only slightly. The slightest of movement to strain those leg and arm muscles of the nurse and bring about a slow and painful torture upon the supposed healer.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Wrecking havoc at the Hospital - Page 6 Empty Re: Wrecking havoc at the Hospital

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:11 am

Nadya’️s mind raced, furiously working to figure out a way to escape from this ceiling hold. The more she thought about it, however, the more impossible it seemed to get out of. All four of her limbs were under Freia Kagami’️s control. Her back was aching from the intense stretching it was being subjected to. And her mouth, while free to spew as many hateful slurs as Nadya cared to craft, could do little to help her out of this predicament.

“Fuck! Fuck you!” she hissed. Turning her head to the side, Nadya would spit at her white-haired enemy, trying to hit Freia’️s face with a big glob of saliva. “I vill not fucking cry for you, fucking cunt! Never! Eat shit and die!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:00 pm

Freia was simply enjoying herself beyond her personal belief right now, being able to finally stick it to this psycho nurse was without a doubt a most satisfying feeling that she had gotten to feel so far during this night. With the massive amount of pain she had to be putting the Russian through, courtesy of the Silver wolf's powerful finishing maneuver, it was probably only a matter of time before she would be having the Russian crying for mercy,

Whoever, Freia was soon surprised by a lob of spit that hit her left cheek, " Euughh..." Freia let out in annoyance and disgust. Which soon enough turned to anger, and Freia's anger soon meant that she would gently start to rock herself from left to right, all in order to strain Nadya's arms and legs more and more, attempting to put serious amounts of pain upon the Russian nurse's back and limbs.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:14 am

Nadya’️s little gesture of defiance managed to hit home with Freia, as the glob of spit from Nadya’️s mouth splattered across the white-haired wrestler’️s cheek. Nadya smirked for a second, very pleased with herself, but she would not be pleased for long, for she was still trapped in Freia’️s punishing ceiling hold. Nadya hissed woundedly as her foe began rocking left and right, putting even more strain on Nadya’️s limbs.

“Oh! Aaaah! Fuck you, bitch! Fuck you!” Nadya yelled. At this point, each of her four limbs felt as if it had a knife embedded in it, as did her back. She was determined not to submit to this wrestling bitch, however, and would bite her tongue, stifling any further cries of pain as she soldiered on, locked in this agonizing hold.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:33 am

Freia was pretty pissed at Nadya right now and really wanted to punish the girl more than she had done to any other girl in the past. Maybe it was because Nadya had acted like quite a bitch, or perhaps it was because she had attempted to drug and then rape the beautiful white haired veteran. But the same money was at the disrespectful nature of the girl and of course that spitting which she had just done a second ago.

The act had made Freia willing to push her limit more and more, this was her favored finishing move after all and she could hold it locked in for quite a while. Which was why she was planning to make full use of this move, as she tried to keep Nadya locked into the painful ceiling hold, torturing the girl as she forced her body to arch up so that the nurses large chest stuck up into the air, all the while Freia would grin at the girl's insults and screams of pain.

" No! Fuck you! You piece of shit whore! Learn your place you bottom feeder!" Freia shouted out to the nurse that was trapped within her clutches.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:23 pm

Nadya refused to cry for mercy even now, though her body felt like it could snap into two pieces at any second. Freia was an insufferable bitch, worse than almost any other wrestler Nadya had ever come across. Never before had she faced such resistance when she had tried to have her way with a wrestler. Fucking sluts shouldn’️t even bother resisting, Nadya said to herself bitterly. They all fucking love getting fucked like that…cheap whores.

“Uugh…I…von’️t cry for you, you fucking piece of trash!” Nadya screamed, her furious yelling echoing throughout the exam room but not traveling outside of it. “I vill fucking destroy you! Second you let me go, I vill rip you to pieces!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu May 01, 2014 7:44 am

It didn't seem as if this nurse was gonna budge all that easily, something which was bothering Freia immensely. Think of it as a blow to her pride as a wrestler, the fact that she couldn't get this pathetic whore of a nurse to cry for mercy with ease was like a real slap to the face. The fact that she was still so defiant after the torture of this hold at least meant that this nurse was more than just some whore.

" Oh Well. I suppose I'll just have to show you even more pain!" Freia let out as she would attempt and let go of Nadya's arms and have the girl be raised up into the air. With it Freia would attempt to shoot her legs forward, those legs that were entwined with Nadya's, all in order to try and shoot the nurse forward so that her front would come crashing down with force down against the floor of the exam room.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 26, 2014 9:31 am

The ceiling hold was all but unbearable, but Nadya refused to submit to it. She knew, without a doubt in her mind, that she was stronger than this wrestling bimbo. She was a strong woman, though many of these wrestlers who came through her hospital doubted that fact. She showed them all. Many of them struggled. Some even put up a decent fight. But she showed them all, no matter what, that she was stronger and that they were all her bitches. The fucking sluts enjoyed what she did to them. She fucked their pussies, then fucked them up the ass, in every position she could think of for as long as she wanted. It would happen to Freia, too. Nadya refused to believe otherwise.

Evidently, Freia had grown frustrated with Nadya’️s resiliency. The wrestler let go of Nadya’️s arms, leaving the nurse awkwardly hanging in the air, perching on top of Freia’️s legs. “Vhat are you doing, stupid fuck!?” Nadya demanded, just before Freia brought her legs down, slamming Nadya hard into the tiled floor. The nurse let out a choked scream as her face slammed into the hard porcelain. Now that hurt…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:30 am

Slamming Nadya the nurse down into the hard floor with that painful finishing touch to her almighty ceiling hold finisher, Freia would start to move up to her feet and roll her shoulders a bit. The white haired beauty let out a long sigh as well, and cranked her neck from left to right. " Okay..okay...that warmed me up a bit." Freia would let out as she'd place a hand upon her hip and look down upon the back of the nurse.

" Looks like I have to deal with a masochist. Are you ready to give up yet ?" The silver wolf would let out as she'd try and move up and place her foot down upon the center of Nadya's back and push down on the center of the girl's gravity in order to keep the white clad nurse pinned down against the cold hard floor. It was pretty fun for Freia that she'd gotten the chance to mess with and 'dominate' right now, all she wanted was to break this girl's will and have her submit to her now that she had figured out that Nadya was a stubborn girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:57 pm

Nadya put a hand to her face, her other limbs slowly sliding against the tiled floor as she would try to get up onto her hands and knees. The impact had stunned her, and done more than that: she felt something wet, and strangely warm on her hand, and, when she pulled it away from her face, she saw that her fingers were stained with deep red blood, dripping from her nostrils.

“Bitch,” Nadya spat, as she watched little droplets of blood drip down onto the floor beneath her. She wiped her hand on her uniform, the red blood soaking into the white fabric. “Fucking bitch. Dirty fucking cunt. I vill fuck you until your pussy and asshole both tear apart. Fucker…” She growled primitively, furious as Freia held her down with a foot. “I vill break your fucking back, cunt!”

She would reach up around her back, grabbing onto Freia’️s ankle and trying to twist it, pull it, or just bring the white-haired wrestler down.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next