Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:43 am

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Today at 3:07 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 2:27 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:01 am

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 1:55 am

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Double Debut: Jake Casko Vs. Lilith Love

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Double Debut: Jake Casko Vs. Lilith Love - Page 5 Empty Re: Double Debut: Jake Casko Vs. Lilith Love

Post by SolidJake Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:24 pm

Jake wasn't too proud of himself for resorting to dirty tactics like that, but he couldn't lose like this! Lilith appeared to be distracted (hopefully) enough. Jake put all of the force he had in him to rolling over, with Lilith on top of him. If he rolled over enough, he had get into a position on top of her, and go for a pin!

[size=150:3bzi8ns2]My wrestlers:

Tension Guys: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/jake-casko-t7206.html:3bzi8ns2]Jake Casko[/url:3bzi8ns2]

Tension Gals: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/alicia-cherry-t8590.html:3bzi8ns2]Alicia Cherry[/url:3bzi8ns2]

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Double Debut: Jake Casko Vs. Lilith Love - Page 5 Empty Re: Double Debut: Jake Casko Vs. Lilith Love

Post by Battleofomega4 Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:33 pm

The crowed was making wooing sounds as Jake squeezed Lilith's ass.She suddenly took one of her hands to try to get Jake's hands off.But that just have Jake the opportunity to break out from under the sexy Lilith's body.Right after the ref girl tapped the mat a third time Jake suddenly kicked out.Lilith laid on this body for a few for moments then slid her body off of jake's and laid on her back.
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:43 am

Jake quickly took the initiative and got on top of Lilith for the second time during the match. This was definitely a battle of submissions, the lead going back and forth between the two wrestlers. He wrapped his legs up in hers and held her arms down, securing a grapevine pin! "Sorry about uhhh... Grabbing you like that..." he muttered, "I guess my hands just wanted to get better acquainted with your ass..." He tried to spit out a joke, still a bit embarrassed. The ref girl once again came over and her hand hit the mat. 1!

Tension Guys: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/jake-casko-t7206.html:3bzi8ns2]Jake Casko[/url:3bzi8ns2]

Tension Gals: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/alicia-cherry-t8590.html:3bzi8ns2]Alicia Cherry[/url:3bzi8ns2]

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:51 am

Lilith Chuckled a bit after Jake's quick joke.But she soon found her self stuck under Jake's body in a Grapevine pin!She felt Jake's legs wrap around hers and his body press down on hers."Sorry if I tell you that i'm enjoying this" said Lilith with a smile.The ref girl raised her hand again and taped the mat a second time saying "Two!".
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:05 am

Jake smiled down at her, glad that she wasn't upset about him groping her. "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't, too," he replied, "I'm so used to being pummeled and sat on whenever I get into fights with girls, it's nice to have someone who's around my ability." Seeing Lilith's reversal last time she was in a pin like this, Jake would have to be careful... The ref girl's hand hit the mat again. "Three!"

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:13 am

Lilith smiled back "Eh,well i'm a bit better then you" she said smiling while wobbling to try breaking out of the pin.Lilith shook around more and more and began to feel Jake lose his balance and maybe even fall off."Hm,I wish the pin count could be longer" said Lilith with a sly smirk across her face.
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:24 am

"Can't really argue with that..." Jake admitted. He was pretty worn out from this match. Even so, it looked like he might get the pin, with the ref girl counting off four. However, just as that happened, Lillith managed to loosen Jake's grip, and he rolled off of his sexy opponent, laying on the ground. He was pretty exhausted now, and hoped that whatever Lilith tried next wouldn't be too taxing.

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:29 am

Lilith finally pushed Jake off of her hot body and quickly got to her feet.She noticed that Jake was laying on the ground exhausted from the match.She walked over to him and bent over and said "I hope your ready for my finisher Dear" raising her eyebrows at the same time.Lilith then walked over to the ropes and again and bounced off,raising her bottom into the air about to land it on top of Jake's face.
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:58 am

Jake was on the ground, panting, exhausted from the match. He really needed to work on cardio... He gasped some air in, still unable to move. "Not... Not really..." He muttered in reply. Jake watched Lilith walk to the ropes and bounce off. His eyes widened as he saw her ass descending on his face. His desperately tried to get up, but he was too late.

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:06 am

Lilith was a few feet in the air as her ass came crushing down onto Jake's face.Lilith sat on his face for a while."Well you may be enjoying this to much" said Lilith in a light voice.She then called the ref girl over for a facesit pin.
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next