Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 1 Bot

KarlKraus

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ryujin vs. White Tigress Aftermath (Completed)

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Ryujin vs. White Tigress Aftermath (Completed) - Page 7 Empty Re: Ryujin vs. White Tigress Aftermath

Post by Cy_Man Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:53 pm

Xiùlán turns the shower off as Tigress steps out and starts to dry her body and hair and also wraps herself up and follows Tigress who is already looking at the photo and looks like she seen a ghost. "Are you okay Tigress-san?"

Back to top Go down

Ryujin vs. White Tigress Aftermath (Completed) - Page 7 Empty Re: Ryujin vs. White Tigress Aftermath

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:09 pm

Tigress would say nothing for a few moments and said, "Could it be? I...I can't believe it!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:17 pm

Xiùlán starts to wave her hand in front of Tigress' face. "Hello~ Earth to Tigress-san~ What can't you believe?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:25 pm

Tigress looked at Xiulan and asked her, "Xiulan...I know this is probably gonna sound ridiculous...but Believe me when I say, I saw it."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:27 pm

Xiùlán raises her eyebrow in confusion. "Saw what?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:32 pm

Tigress would sit down at a nearby bench and explained it to Xiulan. "Well...a couple of weeks ago, we had a visitor that came unannounced to our door. It was a woman around in her 40s or 50s and she looked terrified as if she saw a ghost. Being an honest and helpful people opening our doors to others, we let her in and kept her comfortable with food and shelter."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:36 pm

Xiùlán would remain standing as Tigress sat down and began telling a story about a woman but she didn't understand it well as she listened and hoped to understand it soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:44 pm

"She was very grateful to us and we made our introductions to show we are friends. My real name is Xia Lin by the way and I've had a good hand in martial arts to protect my family and friends. I offered the woman to use my room to rest for the night."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:52 am

"Xia Lin. So Xia-san then? Xiùlán asks after hearing Tigress' real name as she talks about the woman who visited her."Thats really nice of you Xia-san. What else happened?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:20 am

Xia would blush at being called Xia-San as she replied, "I guess so. Anyway, that woman, Lihua, was being a little more calm now that she has people to trust. She has a family at home and left for attending to important business."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Ryujin vs. White Tigress Aftermath (Completed) - Page 7 Empty Re: Ryujin vs. White Tigress Aftermath (Completed)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next