Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ryujin vs. White Tigress Aftermath (Completed)

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Ryujin vs. White Tigress Aftermath (Completed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ryujin vs. White Tigress Aftermath

Post by Cy_Man Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:27 am

"Ahhhh~" Xiùlán would go once she steps in the shower water as she rinces her hair and looks over to Tigress. "Of course we can talk here, what else do you have to ask about my mother?"

Back to top Go down

Ryujin vs. White Tigress Aftermath (Completed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ryujin vs. White Tigress Aftermath

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:39 am

As Tigress started to soak her hair in, she would ask, "Well, knowing your mother is Chinese, does she uphold any traditions that are important to her heritage?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:31 pm

"Yes she did, and she took them seriously. So seriously in fact that she gave my sister a Chinese name. I have a European name as well but I perfer to use my Chinese name in honor of my Chinese heritage and my mother." Xiùlán replies to Tigress' question as she starts to wash her body.

Last edited by 11297 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:48 am

Tigress also washed her body with soap as she said, "Oh! You have a European name? What is it?" And then she added, "Were there any specifics of what your mother did to keep these traditions?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:57 am

Xiùlán hums a tune while washing herself as Tigress asks for her European name. "It's Emma Volkov." She replies and is kinda confused about the last thing Tigress asks. "Uhh specifics like what?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:15 am

"Emma huh? I like that name, it's very pretty." Tigress also started to wash the soap down the drain as she said, "Oh, you know, does she go someplace to pray or perform any routines and such?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:30 am

Xiùlán starts to rince her body as the soap is washed away. "Thank you.Tigress-san, and yeah she did but I don't remember what it was she did." Xiùlán says as she starts to rub her large breasts but not for sexual purposes and isn't moaning or feeling pleasure.

Last edited by 11297 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:47 am

Tigress would then start to get some shampoo on her hand as she said, "Hmm, I see...well not meaning to go off topic for a moment, but what kind of boys do you like?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:52 am

Xiùlán would pause cleaning herself as she looks up slightly and put a finger to her chin to ponder Tigress' next question. "Hmmm what kind of boys do I like.... that is a very good question." Xiùlán says since she is completely unsure but she did kiss every boy and girl that ever like her on the lips once as revealed by Sam earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:58 am

Tigress would start shampooing her hair as she responded, "For me, I like boys who are sweet, kind, caring, and not afraid to be themselves in spite of what others think of them. Whether they think they are uncool, nerdy, or strange, I like them either way."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Ryujin vs. White Tigress Aftermath (Completed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ryujin vs. White Tigress Aftermath (Completed)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next