Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay

2 posters

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Go down

The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay - Page 15 Empty Re: The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:38 am

"Has there um...Been anyone besides me that said they liked it as much as it was painful?" She questioned.If Cougra were to look,she could easily see how interested the bird's face seemed.Yoshiro bit her lip,waiting anxiously for an answer.Her red face was an easy indicator of her curiosity

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay - Page 15 Empty Re: The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:27 am

Cougra would look at Yoshiro who was interested to know and answered, "Oh yes, there had been several other girls before you that I had the pleasure to bite their toes. They all felt sheer pain and always tried to get me off. I wouldn't say though that they liked it."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:35 pm

"They may have began to enjoy it,you never know." They get to the gate and walk in.Yoshiro smiles and pats Cougra's back. "Well,I for one enjoyed it.Even though enjoyment came after pain."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:57 pm

Cougra giggled as she said, "That was because I massaged your feet afterwards. I for one didn't want to leave you struggling to walk."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:17 pm

Eventually,the two got to Yoshiro's room door. "Um,w-would you like to come in Cougra? Maybe we could uh..." Her voice and speak trailed off.Yoshiro didnt really know how to word what she wanted to ask properly.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:29 pm

"Sure," said Cougra as she followed Yoshiro inside. "What do you want us to do?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:35 pm

"Im not sure.We could have another little match,or just talk or whatever you could think of." Yoshiro replied,laughing a bit nervously.She took off her talon shoes and was barefoot again.Her room was painted a nice light blue.There were piles of notebooks in the corner,and a violin next to it.A few blue feathers lazily layed on the floor here and there.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:38 pm

Cougra couldn't help but be mesmerized by the room, it looked like the sky where Yoshiro can fly free. She took off her shoes and be barefoot as well as she said, "I had no idea you played the violin."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:47 pm

She smiled at Cougra's intrest in her violin. "I played a bit when I was younger.But,Im a bit rusty at it." Yoshiro sat down on her bed,looking up at the cat. "So,what would you like to do,ma'am?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:00 pm

"I'd like to hear you play one of these days. Then I can do it too. Get it? The cat and the fiddle?" Cougra chuckled at her own joke as she added, "I guess we could know each other a little better first."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next