by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 177 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 177 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Lover's Animalistic Quarrel (Nick vs. Cougra)

3 posters

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

A Lover's Animalistic Quarrel (Nick vs. Cougra) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Lover's Animalistic Quarrel (Nick vs. Cougra)

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:14 am

Cougra nodded and responded, "Oh, I definitely am. Maybe you would like to spar with me later on? After all, I love a good challenge."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

A Lover's Animalistic Quarrel (Nick vs. Cougra) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Lover's Animalistic Quarrel (Nick vs. Cougra)

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:19 am

"Uh...." Nick made this sound based on his mass confusion.This girl,that he just met and talked minimally with offered to have a match with him.Then again,he was in the AFW.He confers with his mind.Do it! Say yes,or you'll never live this down!Oh,how he wanted to just say yes.But,the scentence that came from his mouth was: "Why do we have to wait? Maybe we could go to my room and--" He covered his mouth with both hands

Last edited by 11367 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:40 pm

Cougra raised an eyebrow in confusion over the next few words Nick had said. "Your...room?" She would put it to some thought and then she said, "Okay, we can do it there. I guess I'll need a pass first before going into your dorm though."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:32 pm

Nick's heart had sunk low.He thought that he would get hurt with the look Cougra gave him.But,she agreed. "R-Really? You will?" Nick had to fight hard against the urge to wag his tail. "Okay.Where can you get a pass,then?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:59 pm

Cougra noticed Nick wagging his tail, signifying that he's happy and smiled back. "Oh, I'll just go to the office and pick one up. I can meet you in your room in thirty minutes."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:06 pm

"Alright.I guess,I'll see you there." Nick said.He starts to walk to the boy's dorms,his heart pounding hard enough he could almost feel it with each step he took.Thoughts flowed through his mind at millions of miles an hour.What the hell did you just do?! Okay,calm down.Calm,down. Thats when he finally noticed his tail was wagging.Danm it!

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:30 pm

Cougra headed down to the office to get her pass for entering the boy's dorm. Little did Nick know that the cute cat has claws and will not hold back from beating him down. Soon, she got to her own room and dried herself off a little before heading to Nick's room.

"Oh rats, I forgot to ask what room it is. I guess I'll have to be there quickly and see where he comes out in order to know for sure."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:36 pm

By the time Cougra got to the boy's dorm,Nick had already gone to his room.But only to walk back out to buy a chacolate bar from the vending machine.It was his little addiction.Even though dogs couldnt eat chacolate,Nick loved it.A bor fell to the bottom,and he cuddled it to his cheek for a moment before he would see Cougra. "Oh! Miss Cougra,over here!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:58 pm

Cougra would look around the boy's dorm to find Nick, but the place was very big that she thought she'd never find him in time. But then she saw him went out and buy a chocolate bar from a ceding machine. Her eyes widened and thought, "He's allowed to eat chocolate?"

Then Nick greeted her from afar and she waved back. "Oh, hi, Nick! Glad I found you." She would come over to him and said, "I had no idea you loved chocolate."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:04 pm

"Oh,but of course!" Nick exclaimed.He opened it up and took a few peices off of it and ate them."I mean,I am a dog.But Im also human.I just wanted to see how this chacolate compared to the ones I have in my room." He walks her towards his room,a wide smile across his face."Would you like some?" He offered Cougra as he put the key in his door.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next