Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 1 Bot

Arkham

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ryujin vs. White Tigress

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Ryujin vs. White Tigress - Page 7 Empty Re: Ryujin vs. White Tigress

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:09 am

Tigress hissed as she missed her punch and would try to slide her foot onto the mat in order to not get targeted. But then as Ryujin span, she would see that there was a possible blind spot in which she could attack. So if she stopped herself quickly after sliding, Tigress attempted to charge again and redo her haymaker.

If this doesn't work, Tigress is in trouble.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:20 am

Ryujin spins to dodge the first haymaker but left herself completely defenseless with a blind spot in this spin without even realizing it and when she turns to face Tigress to attack hr opponent is like right in her face and throws a second haymaker which comes in contact with the Asian Dragon as her eyes were really wide with surprise along with her jaw. "Oh crud!!" OoO "Ack!" Ryujin falls on the mat and clutches where she was hit with her hands but then shrugs the pain away and tries to attack Tigress with a backwards nip up to double kick the tiger's back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:35 am

Tigress finished her haymaker punch and was on her way to pounce onto her opponent. But suddenly, she got kicked in the back by Ryujin's sneaky nip up. But Tigress didn't know if it was supposed to help out Ryujin 'cause getting kicked to the back when facing forward usually means that Tigress can fall forwards onto Ryujin.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:16 am

Ryujin opens her arms and legs wide open with a "warm welcome" feel for when Tigress starts to fall down onto the dragon and when she falls on Ryujin she will then wrap her arms and legs around Tigress' body and squeeze tightly applying pain to her whole body in a full body bear hug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:38 am

When she landed, Tigress immediately felt Ryujin's arms and legs wrapping around her body. "NNGH!!" groaned Tigress as she felt the pain around her body start to become greater. She would wriggle vigorously in an attempt to break free. "RRGH, let me out or I'll mess you up!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:42 am

Ryujin's grip on Tigress is very tight as she squeezes the life out of her opponent while she wiggles viciously to escape and threatening to "mess up" Ryujin. "Tigress-san you would mess me up anyway during this match." The Asian Dragon replies as she tightens her hold on the tiger to further increase the pain on her body. "Do you give up?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:38 am

Tigress growled as Ryujin insulted her recent threat. "I'm not giving up until it is over. And I don't make idle threats." She continued to try and thrash her body around to loosen up her opponent's grip. She even tried to headbutt against her opponent.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:13 pm

Ryujin's grip was slightly loosened thanks to Tigress' thrashing but to ensure she stays in this Bear hug she uses her hands grabs her arms to lock them together to keep her opponent in this hold but then Tigress headbutts the Asian Dragon. "Ow!" Ryujin would then use the momentum of being headbutted and then shoots her head forward to headbutt Tigress but with more force then what the white tiger did to Ryujin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:22 pm

"AARGH!!" cried out Tigress when she got head butted back. The bearhug was still holding on in spite of her thrashing, but Ryujin still has a good hold on her. Now that she felt lightheaded, Tigress was having a hard time focusing on the task at hand.

(Say, can I ask you something about Ryujin?)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:39 pm

After Ryujin notices that Tigress isn't looking so good and might be a little out of it while trying to get out of the bear hug so the dragon releases her opponent of her grip and rolls over with Ryujin on top of Tigress then reaches her hand back to Tigress' leg and pulls it back for the pin while keeping on hand on Tigress' shoulder but doesn't hold her down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next