Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Trisha Birkin vs. Grizzly Brown: Oil Match for keeps!

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Trisha Birkin vs. Grizzly Brown: Oil Match for keeps! - Page 5 Empty Re: Trisha Birkin vs. Grizzly Brown: Oil Match for keeps!

Post by TekRobo Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:44 pm

Grizzly turned and grinned, hopping down off the corner. "Aw, looks who's gotten up... enjoy your nap, sugarlips?" Grizzly winked and grinned, blowing Trisha a kiss. Even though she had been choked out earlier this round, she thought the match was going pretty well! Trisha was a tough opponent, even though she was just a human, and Grizzly had to admit she was a blast to fight against... Maybe she'd be just as fun to have as a guest, after she 'tamed' her!

"But you're not gunna win this, Trisha! I'm gunna carry ya home on my back... make ya my cuddly lil' toy... I'm thinkin'... lil' cowbell! Ooh, that'll be sooo kyoot~! And a cowprint bra, teeheehee~! You'll be my squishy little cowgirl~!"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Trisha Birkin vs. Grizzly Brown: Oil Match for keeps! - Page 5 Empty Re: Trisha Birkin vs. Grizzly Brown: Oil Match for keeps!

Post by TiefBlau Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:57 pm

"Kh..." Trisha clenched her fist as she heard Grizzly's teasing words, seeing her wink and blow her a kiss. She couldn't hide that hint of red that was across her cheeks though, showing that the Ursine's tactics were working quite well in flustering Trisha. She would take a deep breath, trying to calm herself as she got her hands up.

"Wh...what??" Trisha blinked as she heard Grizzly's words, causing her to blush deeper than ever at her suggestion of what she'd make her wear. "N-n-never will I ever wear such a thing!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:12 pm

"Oooh yes you will. You're gunna wear it, and you're gunna enjoy it! Maybe I could pick some cute fake lil' horns for you, and a cowprint pair a' panties... or a thong... I'm flexible, ya know?" Grizzly gestures to herself with her thumb. "I am willin' to let you pick between a butt-thong and a pair of frilly, skimpy panties! What other kinda master lets her slaves do that? None that are sexier than this lil' ole bear, that's for sure~"

Grizzly will begin to sashay forward, hoping she's knocking Trisha off balance with her banter. "'Sides, I'm sure that's a better idea than whatever you'd do with me. Have even ever had any...'guests'?" Her smooth, shiny body gleams in the bright lights as she walks forward, standing at her full height... she's rather intimidating, both physically and sexually!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:21 pm

"I-I.." Trisha shook her head at Grizzly's words, almost completely stunned by what she was suggesting. Just picturing herself wearing such a thing seemed absolutely ridiculous in Trisha's head. She was a warrior, a fighter, one of the best in her hometown. Being degraded to something like that sounded like it couldn't possibly be real to Trisha.

"Gh..Y-you will regret suggesting such things Ursine.." Trisha let out, backing up a bit as she kept going on. "Wh..I.....I have never claimed a prisoner or a slave s-so what!?" She let out, trying to fight the blush on her face, shaking her head.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:30 pm

"Oh, well, I suppose it don't mean anything..." Grizzly kept stepping forward, closer and closer, as Trisha backpedaled. "But it does sorta... imply... a few things... like maybe you'd like to be my sexy lil' cowgirl slave, huh~?" Oh, dear. Her grin is downright predatory! "I'm sure you'd look wonderful... clingin' to my leg while I sit on a throne, kissin' my feet and lookin' up at me with adorin' eyes and bein' a treat for my guests eyes... it'd be downright Conan the Barbarian~!"

Grizzly, figuring this is the most off-balance she'll get Trisha, suddenly rushes forward, trying to sweep up the cute girl in a mighty bearhug, pulling her tightly into her embrace! If she succeeds, she'll lift Trisha clean off the ground, trying to pin her arms to her sides and press her face into her hot bust once again!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:40 pm

"Th-that is the most...preposterous thing anyone could ever say!" Trisha yelled out in her defense, her face a full red as Grizzly kept stepping forward, inching closer and closer to Trisha. She didn't know why she couldn't just refuse and attack the Ursine. Could she actually be true in what she was saying? Trisha wanted to refuse it with all her might but the Ursine was making her blush more and more.

"Kya!?" Trisha yelped out like a schoolgirl as Grizzly suddenly rushed forward and sweeped her up in that bearhug. As she pinned her arms to her sides, she felt her face get buried in Grizzly's breasts yet again, causing her to kick her legs in a panic, letting out muffled yells as she struggled frantically.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:30 pm

"Iffin' it's so preposterous, why didn't ya take a moment to try and stop me!" Grizzly was just taking shots in the dark, but it looks like she hit a nerve! A really, really, really nicely exploitable nerve. This was basically catnip to Grizzly... finding evidence that her sexy opponent secretly loves the idea of being her humiliated, servile little cowgirl! "Lemme tell ya somethin' else - when y'all are blushin' with embarrassment, y'all are just the kyootest little thing!" The busty Ursine would let go of the bear hug unexpectedly, but push forward to try and push the hopefully winded Trisha onto her back. The busty bear girl, if successful, would follow her down quickly, tying to catch her in a schoolgirl pin!

"I'mma gunna give you a choice, Trisha - surrender now, or feel the wrath of mah finisher, The Muff Tuft Muffler~!" She'll point at her furry womanhood, just so Trisha knows what she's talking about~
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:37 pm

"Mmmph!" Trisha kept up her muffled yells as she heard Grizzly's words. Each and every one of them were digging into her mind, just driving her situation more and more into her head, making sure she knew exactly what was going on. She embarrassed her even further by claiming how cute she looked when she was blushing, something that Trisha certainly didn't want to hear. Suddenly though, she felt her release her, Trisha grunting out as she would be pushed onto her back. Before she could do anything to get back at her, she felt her catch her in that schoolgirl pin.

Trisha struggled around underneath her before she heard her words, seeing her point to her furry womanhood. Trisha would just go silent for a second, stunned by the whole thing before she would turn her head, struggling around as she did. "N-no! I will..not..surrender to you!!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:04 pm

Grizzly grins a predator's grin again, reaching down to take Trisha by the chin and force her to look at her muff tuft! She raises her hips until they're just barely hovering over her face, and with her other hand, delicately makes little swirls in the fur, causing the oil-soaked tuft to drip onto Trisha's cheeks! "You sure~? Cuz, you're gunna get a face full of this sexy sprout of fur... maybe push ya far enough in that my other pair of lips can give ya little kiss~..."

She'll lightly pat Trisha's face with her furry crotch-tuft, giggling evilly. "Laaaast chance~! C'mon and give in to me, Trisha... before I gotta smother ya out with my rainforest~!"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:09 pm

"Nguh.." Trisha groaned out as Grizzly forced her to look up at her, her head turned where the oil-soaked tuft dripped onto her cheeks as the Ursine would raise her hips like she did. Trisha didn't know what to say as she could just stare up at Grizzly's fur, blinking her eyes a couple times as she said what she did.

At those light pats, Trisha winced her eyes, still refusing with all her might. "n..no! I'll..get up..out of this...and I'll..I'll beat you!" Trisha yelled out, flailing around in the oil as she did though her face was as red as it could get.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next