Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

It's Playtime Again!

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

It's Playtime Again! - Page 4 Empty Re: It's Playtime Again!

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:11 pm

"Of course you won't..." Eri said with a wicked smile on her face. "You like to be punished after all, right~?"

She pinched Heather's nipple before wiping her hand all over the girl's face while giggling at her. The hand that was playing with her prisoner's breasts would grab the back of Heather's head so she would stay still while Eri smearing her juices on her face.

"Tsk, tsk, such a bad girl~" Eri playfully scolded Heather and giggled some more.

She got off the girl's body afterwards and lied next to her. Her head rested on one of her hand while her index finger would trace on Heather's body.

"Say, would you like something to drink?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:09 pm

"I......w-well.." Heather couldn't deny those words, but she wasn't about to admit them yet again to the girl, quite embarrassed by that fact still.

"Ngh..agh h-hey!" Heather let out as she pinched her nipple, causing her to arch her body as the girl wiped her hand over her face, keeping her head still, smearing Heather's own juices all over her face.

She groaned out as the girl scolded her before getting off of her, feeling that finger start to trace her body.

"S-something to drink? I..Uh..I guess.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:16 pm

"Pick anything you like, I got all sort of drink in my fridge," Eri offered nicely. "But no, I'm not going to piss on you if that's what you're imagining~" she said jokingly to tease Heather.

Eri laughed afterwards, although she's secretly wondering if that's what her prisoner really wanted. You never knew. Heather already admitted that she's a masochist and liked being punished after all... Not that Eri would go that far. She would get up from the bed and walk towards the kitchen outside the bedroom, stopping by the door to ask Heather one more time.

"Soo? What do you want?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:27 pm

"What?! Why would I be imagining that!?" Heather let out, blushing deep that Eri would even consider that that's what Heather was thinking about. She was quite the masochist, but nothing like that crossed her mind, though it was clear Eri was just messing with her.

She watched Eri get up and head towards the kitchen, stopping by the door as she would say what she did. "U-uh..I don't know just..I don't drink s-so..anything good you have that's not alcoholic.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:34 pm

"Gotcha~" Eri said before disappearing to the kitchen.

About a few minutes later she returned carrying two glasses of purplish colored water inside it. It looked like red wine, given the bedroom's dim lighting, though as Eri offered Heather one of the glass she would explain it.

"Grape juice" she said with a smile. "I thought to get an apple juice because it resembles... you know~" she stuck her tongue out at Heather before laughing. "Sorry, sorry~ Sometimes I can't resist myself, hehe..." Eri giggled before she would sit down next to Heather and tossed her glass to the girl before drinking it.

"To celebrate the famous Heather Sunderland becoming my slave~" she would say as she tossed the girl's glass, giggling again.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:47 pm

Heather let out a long sigh as she lay down flat on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. The situation she was in was definitely a ridiculous one and she cursed her urges and likes as she shook her head.

Finally, Eri would step back into the room, carrying those two glasses. Heather clicked her tongue a bit at what it looked like before Eri would explain it, causing her to let out a sigh and nod her head.

"Egh th-that's not funny!" Heather let out before Eri would sit next to her and toss her the glass. Heather took it, twirling it around a bit before she heard her next words.

"Y-yeah yeah...y-you SHOULD feel honored.." She let out before going to take a sip.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:54 pm

"Oh, I do," Eri replied after she drank some of her drink. "That's why I'm going to honor you... by fulfilling your fantasies..." she said with a mischievous smile. "So you better tell me... all of them~"

Eri giggled as she tried to guess what kind of answer Heather would give her. All the time looking into the girl's eyes to make sure that her prisoner wasn't lying. There was no need to do so since there's only the two of them here, or so Eri thought, but Heather seemed to be shy on this stuffs. It's understandable from her point of view, at the same time she also found it as cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:13 pm

"F..fulfilling my fantasies??" Heather let out, blinking a couple of times as she blushed deeply at the idea, seeing her with that mischievous smile.

"U-um..well...Th-that.." Heather looked down and shuffled around a bit, incredibly embarrassed at thinking that she'd be telling someone her fantasies and explaining her fetishes. Her face was a total red as she shook her head, nervously taking a sip of her drink. "Um..I-I don't...I-I mean...sh-shouldn't you choose?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:18 pm

"I'll choose after I hear what stuffs you're liking," Eri said, licking her lips. "I'm a generous mistress, just like that~"

Seeing Heather getting all nervous like that was really amusing. It's definitely the best idea to make Heather admit her fantasies so the tall girl could have a double satisfaction from teasing the girl and dominating her at the same time.

"Well?" she would ask, inching herself closer to bring her lips near Heather's ear. "You don't have to be shy, Heath-chan..." she whispered. "There's only you and me in this place..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:38 pm

"Nh..w-well alright.." Heather let out, knowing that Eri wasn't about to let up on questioning her about her fantasies.

She would bite her lip before letting out a long sigh before Eri would inch herself closer to her, easing her into it even more as she brought her lips to her ear, whispering what she did.

"I-I...I like..t-to be tied up..a-and..forced to worship another girl...a..e-every part..Y....you...were right e-earlier as well...I-I did..prefer being smothered by your ass o-over your breasts..e-even though I really....d-did like both ways.." Heather let out, her face as red as it could get as she spoke those words.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next