Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Arrival of the Dragons

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Arrival of the Dragons - Page 2 Empty Re: Arrival of the Dragons

Post by Cy_Man Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:25 pm

Sam knew she said something wrong when Xiùlán's eyes went wide and when she looks out the window, and as she does this gives Sam a good moment to break her serious nature and show a quick look of remorse as she wishes to not have mentioned her mother so Xiùlán wouldn't have been sad, and then she made a statement about their mother and wishing for them to find her and to be together again as a happy family again. This moved Sam, but there was an error in her sister's statement as her serious expression returns. "Pretty words Xiùlán, they truly are. But your forgetting about two things." Sam said as she puts down her menu for a second. "First of all we don't even know if she is still alive, and she could be dead. And secondly, me." she says as she points at herself.

Before Sam became what she is now she used to be almost as kind and gentle as her sister but thanks to their terrible experience from when they were raped as children combined with the disappearance of their mother, Sam had changed into the cold and serious person she was now, and hadn't show one small bit of her old self once. "Even if we do find our mother things won't be the same with our family, especially with me. I will never be like how I was back then again." Sam proclaims as she looks at her sister.

Last edited by 11297 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:08 pm

"True...she might be dead...and your not the same person yes...but do you think I'm the same person after THAT happened?" Xiùlán look's at her sister holding her lower parts specifically around her privates. "There are some day's that it hurts so much...and the memories, nightmares kept happening...and happening...I don't feel like eating anymore..." Xiùlán silently lets the menu down on the table with her hands on her lap.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:05 pm

Sam was quite surprised when her sister "revealed" that she herself has supposedly changed after when they were raped as children, and if she really did change then Xiùlán has a very good way to hide it since she always acted as if nothing had happened back then and this made Sam feel very bad inside enough to quickly show a sad look on her face breaking her character and quietly saying something. "Is that so? I am sorry Xiùlán..." and after saying this her face quickly changes back to her serious look and says something that is in her character but is more sympathetic towards her sister and in a way to try to cheer her up. "I mean change in personality wise silly. You've always acted as if nothing had happened after that happened. *grins* You might not think you are but for you remain the same and not me you are really strong Xiùlán.".

Hopefully Sam was able to cheer up her sister with that speech but has more to say. "I get the nightmares as well and it hurts for me too, but unlike you I locked those memories away so that they don't put me down, I am sure you can do the same if you can. When I get the pain it merely increases my rage over that there are people like that. At least that fucker who did that to us has been killed by my hand though." Sam says once more and then places her own menu down. "I don't want to eat as well anymore. Shall we head to the AFW building Xiùlán?" she asks her sister and hopefully her speeches might have made her sister feel a least a BIT better to some degree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:17 am

Xiùlán has a small smile of her face calling the waitress and ordering atleast 2 chocolate Crepes to go for take out. "Ok, lets head to the AFW Building but can we at least wait for those Crepes~?" Xiùlán starts making a cute face to her sister so she would say yes.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:25 am

Sam is happy that her sister is slightly cheered up since Xiùlán's smile is one of the many things about her silly little but taller sister that Sam wants to protect since it is irreplaceable. Then Xiùlán orders Chocolate Crepes and asks Sam if they can at least wait for the crepes while making a cutesy face to persuade Sam to say yes. "Hai hai, we can wait for em." While they were kids Sam could never say no to her sister once she makes this face, and she has no plans at all whatsoever to start now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:38 am

Xiùlán waits with her sister for a good 10 minutes before a waitress brings in a plate with two chocolate crepe's wrapped and ready to go, picking them up Xiùlán stands up with her roller bag and looks to her sister "Lets go sis." turning around and accidentally bumps into a kid "Oh, *kneels down picking the little girl up* I'm sorry I didn't see you there." Xiùlán smiles patting the little girls head as she makes her way to the door and exiting.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:47 pm

Sam stands up with her sister when the waitress arrives with the crepes wrapped up and walks with her to the door but then sees Xiùlán bump into a little girl and Sams chuckles a bit at her sister for being clumsy but loses her serious expression and has a happy face with a smile briefly while around this kid which she makes sure of that Xiùlán doesn't see it. As Xiùlán walks out after she picked up the girl and patted her head Sam herself walks to the child and pats her head gently and then follows her sister outside and her serious expression returns.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:37 am

Xiùlán's bra-less chest jiggles around as they walk to the AFW building, looking around the various people and stores that were placed around. Though Xiùlán could notice alot of the young men and students were looking at her with their faces red, so she just smiled and waved at them her smile as sweet as ever it will be.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:44 am

Sam just sighs as her younger sister's bouncing melons keep attracting so much attention to her and doesn't bother to scare off the perverts this time as the boys keep staring at her, but Sam's mind is more focused on what the future will have in store for her and Xiùlán when they begin their career as wrestlers. The young lady smiles with her serious face and cannot wait to begin and wants to fight as many opponents as she can and win, and some of Xiùlán's words stayed in her mind deep down maybe being part of this can actually help them find their long lost mother, but only time can tell. The sisters arrive at the AFW Building as the two just look up at it before Sam breaks the silence. "So it begins. Make way and be prepared everyone here of the AFW! The Dragon Sisters have arrived!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:48 am

Xiùlán smiled at her sister raising her arm up aswell, and by that time they have already arrived infront of the AFW building where she, and her sister would start their career as wrestlers. "Well here were are sister, AFW japan." smiles looking at her sisters face, thinking that she's enjoying it and that hopefully one day they can meet their mother again. "So lets go in shall we?" Xiùlán offered to her sister.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next