Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Newbie's Poolside stress-relief (Open-invite)

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Newbie's Poolside stress-relief (Open-invite) - Page 7 Empty Re: Newbie's Poolside stress-relief (Open-invite)

Post by NightRaven Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:13 am

Emma felt a pang of guilt over teasing Aoko this much - she'd been on the receiving end too over the years and knew how much her words could truly sting a person's soul. She frowned, eyebrows angled upwards as she murmured a quiet and quick "Sorry..." again, averting her eyes and staring at her feet for a moment. In hindsight that was a little too far... Emma's guilty mind recalled something her mother had explained just before sending her out here: Well, at least you'll learn to reintegrate with actual people now. This really should help you 'remember the human'. Plus it's women's-only wrestling, you'll get along with 'em just fine. But on the off-chance you don't and you wind up with hospital time? You can expect 1 and/or 2 to come visit.

Lost in recollections for but a short moment, it was all Aoko needed to sneak in a quick bop to Emma's temple. "Ow!" Emma cried out in reflex, wincing a little despite the pain being nonexistent save for the sensation of the strike itself. Emma swallowed again, honestly ultimately prevailing. "Ahhahaha.. Mhm, I've been trying to goad you into tickling me for the last couple of minutes, sorry for being a weird one." The white-haired woman giggled to herself, then gently released Aoko as she pushed out of the embrace Emma had just locked her in. But to her surprise Aoko simply returned with a hug of her own. They quickly parted again. Afterwards they moved onto the topic of what sustenance to partake of after that brief swim together. Emma blinked after Aoko's curt nod, then smiled mischievously.

"Yeah, I think we should go eat something too.. As for what? WELL!" Emma folded her arms under her breasts, winking and grinning at Aoko. "The little girl in me is squealing for something tasty like ice-cream, or something nice and cold? But the stiff, boring adult in me is mumbling something about being fine with just about anything as long it's not like those cruddy MREs she's had on month-long field exercises during training." Emma's left hand twitched, fingers curling and uncurling for a moment as she unfolded her arms, hands resting on her hips. The hazel-eyed peacekeeper sighed, relenting to being truthful to all things. "But the happy-go-lucky knismo-lesbian is eager to grab you and start teasing with tickles and noogies again. Sorry, sorry! At least I'm self-aware enough to warn ya, right~? Ehhehehehehe!" Emma let loose a genuine, heartfelt laugh; a good one, making Emma double over and lasting for several seconds afterwards before her quivering body calmed down, she held her sides as she straightened back up, gaze returning to Aoko once again as she thrust out a hand towards the redhead for another quick handshake. "So, let's get changed and go eat. I'm sure there's dozens of topics we've yet to chat about, so let's do that over some nice lunch! A-also.. I may as well say this: I'm Emma Foulke, it's a pleasure to meet you, Aoko-san."

NightRaven
NightRaven

http://michael-777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Newbie's Poolside stress-relief (Open-invite) - Page 7 Empty Re: Newbie's Poolside stress-relief (Open-invite)

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:46 am

Once again it seemed as if Emma was willing to tease the poor actress more and more, something which once against made Aoko pout a bit. At least she took a bit of joy in the fact that Emma seemed to really enjoy the teasing and that was enough to put a bit of a smile on the beautiful redheaded girl's face. She nodded her head as she listened on at the girl. Of course Aoko could go for something like ice cream, though Emma was right as it probably wasn't the most sensible choice to make.

Though the thing that Emma said did confuse Aoko a bit. " MREs ? Ah still, I am not sure. I suppose I can go for anything myself. So if you really want to get some ice cream, then there shouldn't be any problem. Right ?" Aoko asked as she looked on at the girl seeing how she was still trying to find ways to keep teasing Aoko.

The statement which Emma brought up, was enough to make Aoko blush lightly and of course, once again that blush turned into a pout as it seemed as if Emma was once again simply teasing the young Reinhardt girl. After a bit though, it seemed as if Emma decided to calm down and recompose herself. The handshake which she offered Aoko made the redhead a bit confused, but she decided to accept it and take a hold of her hand, shaking it cheerfully as Emma decided to introduce herself in a more official manner. " Aha, I'm Aoko, Aoko Reinhardt and the pleasure is all mine."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by NightRaven Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:26 am

As Aoko continued to put, Emma felt an even bigger pang of guilt, though the redhead's cute reactions were because of her bullying, Emma couldn't help feed what might become an endless infinite feedback loop. Her reactions enamored Emma to Aoko, thus she kept on teasing which made her pout more and, well there it was in a nutshell. Emma blinked and shook herself free, she could probably get away with this behavior in a private environment, but not in public like this. Her mother would have made her run training courses for days on-end! Though ashamedly the thought of being caught doing these kinds of things triggered a pleasurable response Emma truly did not want, deep in her subconscious, submissive mind.

"Sorry, it's military jargon, slang, shorthand, yadda-yadda. MRE stands for 'Meals Ready to Eat.' Or if you prefer the colloquial I've heard more often?" Emma grinned as she recalled a rather rude turn of phrase, then immediately frowned as she realized the implications of THAT abbreviation. "Nah, that's actually kinda disgusting, sorry. Almost made a poor joke so bad I'd consider it toilet humour.." The white-haired ace looked down at her feet as her voice trailed off, as if ashamed or being scolded by some invisible presence.

"No, nonononono. I'm feeling happy to meet you too, don't say the pleasure's all yours, that's cheating!" As Emma firmly shook hands with Aoko and reintroduced herself however, her eyes lingered on Aoko's body, tracing across specific areas she'd tickled prior. Breasts, armpits, ribs, sides... Her cheeks flushed and reddened slightly as she became aware of just how much time passed as her eyes lingered, so they shot straight back up to meet Aoko's gaze. Panic flashed across her face as she quickly ended their handshake and rapidly averted her eyes. "S-s-sorry, I wasn't thinking anything perverted! Honest!" Absolutely bullshit defense, Emma knew it, she knew Aoko could see right through that too. "Wh-whatever, yeah? Come on, let's get dressed. I've got a lotta stuff to ask you about, like siblings, or your favourite movies, how you'd get into wrestling, favorite moves to use on other fighters, all that stuff and a few-dozen other things I'm sure we'll get to in due time. Aoko, you brought a second set of clothes to wear after you swam around too, didn't you? I'm happy to lend you mine if you'd like, no big deal."

NightRaven
NightRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:57 am

As Emma continued being her cute and somewhat ditsy self, Aoko couldn't help but feel sort of happy, the explanation that she got from the white haired beauty about the abreviation was sort of what she had expected from her, but of course she couldn't have been totally sure about that, so that was why she asked. She was forced to let out a light chuckle at the slightly bad puns that Emma was throwing out at a rather fast rate mind you.

Still, it didn't distract Aoko from Emma's lingering gaze as she felt those eyes peer over her body, something which made Aoko blush a bit. But only after hers and Emma's gaze had met once more. Clearing her throat, Aoko tried to put it out her mind a bit, but Emma's reaction and comment simply made her burst out in laughter. " Buahah! Hah! HAHA!" She let out as she had to double over and hold her sides to keep them from exploding. " Don't ever HAha! Become a criminal! You wouldn't fool the dumbest of cops!" Aoko let out as her eyes started to somewhat tear up from the excessive laughter at Emma's little silly reaction.

" Haha! Ah...Well...Heh..Sure, I mean I did bring my own clothes and all, and I suppose it would be good for us to get to know each other a little bit better." Aoko let out with a warm smile, as she would then proceed to start and head off towards the locker room. " I guess we should go and get ready then."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by NightRaven Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:13 am

Her friend bursting out into unabashed laughter was not something Emma anticipated, and at first was genuinely puzzled: what had she said that slipped her mind but Aoko recognized as this funny? Was it the MRE thing or-

There it was, Emma couldn't help but candidly take a few steps closer to the redhead, Aoko's own laughter was contagious! Emma soon found herself giggling along with her, closing her eyes and bracing her stomach with both hands, pressing down gradually as her own laughter increased. "Tehe..hehehehahaha! You think so? Well Aoko that depehehehehenndsss on your definition of a criminal!" Wow, Aoko's eyes were watering up, she found that so funny, huh. Seeing the ice break this much pleased Emma immensely, her facial features softened and her own eyes watered a little in empathy. Soon enough though, they both recovered and resumed walking over to the changing rooms. "Y-yeheheah, let's go get dressed up. I think if we keep going on like this I might die of laughter, though laughing isn't something I'd consider negative, if ever..."

Emma grinned as she followed Aoko again over to their changing stations, several thoughts flowed through her mind, a spark of comedy eliciting a response from within: Emma unintentionally voicing a particularly intimate-yet-bullying string out loud, much to her imminent embarrassment. "Hmhmhmhmhm, I wonder what kinda cute faces I can get you to make, perhaps if I..." The hazel-eyed naughty woman paused for effect. "Say, put you in a headlock and unleash a flurry of kisses all over your head, or tickle you again whilst pinning you down, or give you another noogie..? Hehehehe!" Emma's sinisterly-toned grin evaporated under a larger, toothy broad grin that opened up into unstoppable laughter. "Ahahahahaha! Ahhh Aoko-chan, Aoko-chan, I'm kidding! Hehehehehehee... Ahh, that felt good AND your face..! Ahhahahah, Aaaahhh..." The white-haired pilot began to calm down by this point, unclenching her biceps from her stomach. "I-I think you actually believed I was gonna pounce on you right then..! Or, maybe you're as keen as I imagined and you.. umm." Emma gulped, her voice trembling with childish fear, like a kid caught taking something when they were explicitly told not to, her face paled a little. "C-could tell all along that was an obvious bait and played along..?"

Last edited by 11311 on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:04 am; edited 2 times in total

NightRaven
NightRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:21 pm

When the two women where in their changing stations and was about to get themselves dressed and such, Aoko could still hear Emma's voice. The white haired girl kept up their little conversation, or at least started a new one it seemed as she began talking about hot the beautiful actress would react if she came over and started doing a number of different things which she seemed to have lined up. The simple thought of these things caused Aoko to blush a bit and it made her become rather embarrassed.

After taking a few deep breaths though, Aoko was able to calm herself down a bit and managed to recompose herself quite well, well enough for her to come up with something for her to say back towards Emma in retaliation for all the teasing comments that the girl had been putting her through so far. The beautiful redheaded actress would let out a light giggle, before she with a slightly embarrassed tone in her voice would then proceed to say. " W-well, isn't the b-better question to ask what kind of cute face and cute squeels you'll give if I come over and tickle you ?" Aoko let out as she would then proceed to let out a slight giggle to follow.

Since Emma had been fairly open about how she did enjoy tickling apparently, Aoko saw no reason not to use that factor against the girl if she was gonna keep up the teasing like this. " N-no! I did not believe you were gonna pounce on me! Even if you did, I'd be able to take you~" Aoko let out in a mock confident tone, as she tried to keep up a more fitting attitude to deal with the beautiful white haired girl, who in her right seemed to enjoy teasing Aoko quite a bit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by NightRaven Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:59 am

Emma sighed as she raised her hands, leaning her back against the changing stall for a moment before starting to change, stripping her swimwear off down to the nude and folding it up in an empty pocket of her carry bag before pulling out a casual summer set; A thin beige zip-up hoodie with brown knee-cut cargo pants and thick knee-high black socks, completing the look with a pair of sandals.

Working from the bottom-up, Emma was almost finished zipping up her hoodie when Aoko began returning banter fire. Emma's eyes widened in blushing surprise and her feet stumbled a little, making her fall forward and bump her forehead on the wall with a loud yet sudden THUMP! "AH-! Oww!" Emma's left hand shot up to rub her forehead where it impacted, the skin already turning a light shade of red. "Aoko-chan, don't surprise me like that! Of course I like that idea immensely and you may have just found Emma's proverbial switch setting from SUPER-serious peace-enforcing pilot to utterly adorable melting putty in your arms... but still..." Emma pouted, trying to stand on tip-toes to see Aoko over the lip of the stall, but found this fruitless so she rounded the corner, leaning over to glare at the redhead actress. However any kind of exaggerated hurt evaporated as Aoko shot back with a teasing line Emma couldn't resist but take up like a fish to bait. "Ehhehehehe, you think you could take me? Reeeaallllly~? Well when we visit each other's apartments I think we could test that out. Iunno how we could set up a rule system for matches like that, but it might use something like a casual hentai ruleset..."

Emma was enjoying this banter immensely, with that exchange in the open air she would return to dressing herself, not turning back to look at the redhead until she was fully dressed, another half-minute later. "Hey, Aoko?" Emma tentatively asked as she finished dressing herself, rounding the corner to peek in on Aoko's stall. She gave her long white hair a flick over her shoulder, before asking a question. "I think I should leave my hair down, but would you prefer I wore it up in a ponytail or some other style?"

Last edited by 11311 on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

NightRaven
NightRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon May 12, 2014 10:40 am

Aoko herself stripped down and proceeded to change her attire into that of her casual wear. On a summer-day like this where the weather was so warm and nice she figured that she didn't have to go for anything that was all too covering. Which was why the beautiful redheaded actress would put on a eggshell white tank-top, a pair of dark-grey jeans and with it a pair of nike sneakers. The world famous actress perhaps did exactly dress to live up the her fame and renown, as she wore pretty casual clothes...some would say it was bordering on trash style clothing...though Aoko herself never saw any problem with simply dressing how you wanted, no matter what you did for a living or what kind of household you were apart of.

The loud thump Aoko heard after she had returned her banter fire towards Emma did cause her a bit of alarm and a bit of a jump scare. " A-are you okay ?" Aoko'd ask as she was genuinely concerned with her newfound friend. " Ahaha...Well It's good that I know you kryptonite. That means I can shut you up when I'd like ~ Well...it wouldn't be shutting you up now would it ? More like i'd just stop you from being able to tease me." The beautiful actress let out as she'd follow it up by a little laugh.

When Emma started up with her little cocky attitude, sounding rather smug and confident that Aoko wouldn't be able to take her on. The Actresses cheeks puffed out a bit in anger as she'd pout for a second...all before she'd shoot back once again. " HUUUUH!?! What was that ?!?!" Aoko would let out in an overly acted surprised tone. " You really think I can't kick your butt from here to England ?! " Aoko let out as a bit of a silly cocky rebuke towards the white haired beauty, mostly adding the England part as that was pretty much the opposite part of the world, a whole half circle around the globe pretty much.

After which Aoko had a bit of difficulity to keep her tough act going as she would giggle a little bit. After she had finished dressing herself completely. When Emma asked her that question, Aoko would take a little time to consider it. " Hmm...you should leave it down. It looks very good on you." Aoko let out as she'd -shrug her shoulders a little bit. Following which the beautiful actress would get her bag ready and then head out of the stall to meet her friend.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by NightRaven Sun May 18, 2014 2:30 pm

"Uhhh.." Emma winced on impact, sucking air through her mouth as she reexamined her forehead at Aoko's concerned call. "Y-yeah, it'll be okay. Just a soft bruise that'll heal by tonight, no big deal, I've had worse head injuries done to me and lived." Now sneaking a good look at the redhead actress again through a wink and a half-closed eye, Emma silently approved of Aoko's choice of fashion - that egg-white tee, dark jeans and sandshoes certainly fit her, though Emma also saw benefit in simplistic casualwear for maintaining a lowered profile, something she doubly approved of, her instinctual training made her triply approve. Humble, simplistic, beneficial... Aoko knew her fashion. Something that, Emma knew all-too-well, she did not.

Eagerly waiting for and upon hearing Aoko's retort, Emma's lips curled again into an even broader laugh! "Hahahahaha-!" She held her sides as she leant back onto the wall again to keep herself upright, this was too good! "Y-you really think you could kick me that far?" Her laughter edged off into a fit of giggles, softening by the second. "Hehehehee~! Ahhhh... Wait a mo-w-wait are we talking hypothetical distances or-" She giggled, cutting herself off again. Emma knew full-well it was a joke, but played up her chance, relishing her new-found time away from her job to actually feel happy... "If Aoko-chan's kicks are so strong they could send me from right here to London, then..." Emma paused for overplayed effect, unable to calm her wide, happy smile. "Aoko, if I caught you and wrapped you up in a Giant Swing? I might be able to build up enough momentum to throw you all the way to Darwin." The white-haired newbie declared, just like that. She knew her math was off; she hadn't even thought deeply about the precise distance from Tokyo to Darwin, but presumed it would've been a sufficient distance for at least a returning jab in comparison.

"Maahh, as for knowing my 'kryptonite'? I don't really care, it'll just be something you can freely use against me to advance our friendship." She blushed in startled happiness when Aoko admitted long hair looked good on her. Having been forced to either cut it short or always keep it up - sometimes both, mostly due to strict rules of handling machinery, Emma had been growing it out again in rebellion. Now that she had some free time to pursue a side-job, like being a wrestler here in Japan, well... She liked her hair long, she felt as though it helped in establishing her own identity beyond her family or occupation. Emma's brain finally realized she'd spaced out for - checking her watch said only ten seconds thank God - she quickly re-checked her wet clothes were safely in her duffel bag which she resecured across her shoulder, the bag long enough to hold a decently-sized weapon rested horizontally across her shoulders as if it were a large-caliber rifle slung across her back.

Moving with undue and trained, yet panicking and dangerously unnecessary speed, Emma dashed into a half-sprint only to narrowly abort it right before crashing into Aoko, coming to a dead stop within half a meter from the redhead. "Guaah! S-sorry!" Emma blurted out as her eyes began recovering from the self-inflicted surprised expression. Emma's right hand touched Aoko's left shoulder for support, presuming that like hers, Aoko's heart rate would've jumped up a bit from the narrowly-avoided crash. "Dammit, I spaced out for a moment. Sorry."

Last edited by 11311 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

NightRaven
NightRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:41 pm

Tilting her head at Emma's comments about having sustained worse head injuries before and would survive, the gorgeous actress would of course have to comment a little bit on the fact. " Done to you, by yourself ? Like now ?" Aoko let out in a teasing manner as she would throw a little innocent smile towards Emma. Of course it was an innocent comment and she meant nothing bad by it, she simply found it a bit amusing that the girl had gone through such a clutz moment. Of course Aoko's clothes had been chosen to allow her to keep a bit of a low profile, yet still not. The world famous actress simply enjoyed more simple clothes than any complex ones and for that reason she could easier be comfortable in something as simple as her current get up. Extravagance was reserved for extravagant occassions ~.

The face of Aoko began to pout up a bit, more and more as Emma started laughing so much, as if she was looking down upon the actress and not treating her as if she would have a chance against the White haired beauty...however, Emma's laugh seemed to stem more from the choice of words that Aoko had picked and not the fact that she thought she could beat Emma. " Hnng...Of course we were talking hypotetical! " Aoko would let out as she'd scoff a bit after, her gaze returned back to Emma shortly though as she would throw the girl an adorable wink of her eye. " Even so, I know I could kick you that far ~ Non-hypotethical ~" The cute actress would say as she then looked on at Emma, waiting for the girl's response. Of course she came with an equally fun an interesting one. " Darwin ? You can only swing me that far huh ? Well this is gonna be a piece of cake then. Beating you that is." Aoko let out in a very joking tone to Emma, as she'd stick out her tongue a bit to put emphesis on it being a joke.

Perhaps it wasn't a bad thing that Aoko knew of Emma's little weakness...or perhaps the clutzy girl had simple been trying to confuse Aoko by giving her false information. Of course Aoko wouldn't use such meassures...unless she was desperate of course. " Don't worry though. Unlike with how kryptonite is used against Superman, I won't use it as often against you." Aoko let out to try and ease Emma's mind a bit, if she was worried about such a thing.

The matter about Emma's hair was actually something which Aoko was interested in, as she found the snow white mane of her beautiful friend to be exquisite. It was beautiful...far more so than what Aoko thought her normal hair color looked...and even so of the dyed hair she had right now. " Hmm, If I am honest, I am a bit jealous of your hair Emma-chan. It's quite beautiful." Aoko let out and then found herself simply looking on at Emma for a little bit, seeing the girl seemed to be a bit lost in her own world. Aoko once again tilted her head to the side and would then shrug her shoulders a bit.

When Emma soon started to move again, the girl dashed forward and smacked right into Aoko. " Woah! Easy easy ! I won't try and steal your hair." Aoko let otu teasingly as she staggered back a bit from Emma, thanks to the light shove she took from having Emma crash into her. " Ahh it's fine, don't worry about it." Aoko wasn't upset or anything, especially if Emma was apologizing. Aoko's head turned to look on at Emma's hand holding onto her shoulder, the bare skin of Emma's hand touching her shoulder, and thanks ot their raised heartrate at the surprise of the collision, Aoko could almost faintly feel it through Emma's arm. A faint tint of red would appear on Aoko's cheeks, until Emma jumped up a bit. The actress would dart around with her eyes a bit before finally speaking in a somewhat scattered voice. " A-a-ah...I-t-s fin-ne No worries!" Aoko let as she would take a step back. She'd shake her head a little bit and then try and clear her throat to ease the situation.

" S-So...Since we both think we can beat each other, perhaps we should see about making it offical or...s-something like that ?" Aoko asked with a still slightly red face and a bit of a nervosity to her voice...still not entierly sure how the whole challenge someone to a match thing works.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next