Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Bear And A Sumo (Sally and Asashoryu Akinori)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Bear And A Sumo (Sally and Asashoryu Akinori) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Bear And A Sumo (Sally and Asashoryu Akinori)

Post by TekRobo Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:37 am

"Only one getting whopped today is you, sugar!" Sally briefly considered putting her head down and letting Asashoryu ram into her shoulder, hopefully knocking the sexy sumo off balance while keeping her own balance - but she can't resist a breast-to-breast challenge like that! She charges forward herself, on her knees, and lets their breasts smack together in the center of the bed!

"A-aach! Ooh, ooh, oooooh." The impact causes waves of pain and powerful pleasure to slip through Sally's body - maybe breasts aren't the first thing one should charge with... "Nice... rush there, Asashoryu." She grins, the tough girl already recovering from the breast-bash, wrapping her arms around her new friends body, pulling her into a tight bearhug! She's wearing a bodysuit, while Asashoryu isn't wearing a thing - her bigger bust can win a boob-only battle easily, she thinks to herself~
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

A Bear And A Sumo (Sally and Asashoryu Akinori) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Bear And A Sumo (Sally and Asashoryu Akinori)

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:01 am

"oah... ouch, oof..." The impact of their boobs waves brought pain to Asashoryu but she wasn't going to let something like this stop her from winning. Seeing Sally draping her arm around her. "Take this Sally!" she would charge her new friend taking both of them down to the bed but having her boobs on top of Sally's trying to Smother away all the air from her. "Look like I got you... Kyaaa!" Asashoryu soon felt to the power of Sally bear hug and it was no reason why she was called a bear she had the strongest bear hug Asashoryu had ever felt. "Ugh... Nice... Move Sally..."

Last edited by 10269 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:33 pm

Sally let out a yelp as Asashoryu drove her onto her back, the powerful sumo easily pushing her onto the bed. Sally didn't have much experience wrestling girls as strong as Asashoryu - and the sumo had been trained from the start of her life in pushing other people around! What's more, Asashoryu was already seeking to put her into a smother, laying on top of her and having the superior positioning!

Sally, however, still had her bear hug going for her - with a muffled grunt, the brown-haired beauty twisted her torso, seeking to roll her opponent onto her back and to claim the top position for herself! If she succeeds at doing this, she'll pull her head out of Asashoryu's cleavage, breathing heavily. "You don't waste any time, do ya, honeypot?"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:36 pm

Nope I don't wast any time when I wrestling Sally." Asashoryu thought she had Sally but when she felt the sudden shift in her weight she knew what Sally was up to in a instant. Going to back to her child hood she remember what she did to counter this strategy when she play fighted with her brothers on the beds. Asashoryu would shift her weight causing the both to lay on the bed side ways. Now trying to get free of Sally bear hug Asashoryu would use her strength to brake free of the claws on the bear. If this worked she get her into her own bear hug and put her boobs in her face.

Last edited by 10269 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:47 pm

Sally's attempt to flip the playing field is stalled, as Asashoryu shifted her weight and let them equalize on the bed. "You've obviously got a lot of experience at this sorta thing, Asashormmmph!" Suddenly, she finds her own bearhug broken, having let down her guard while trying to flip Asashoryu over! What's more, the sumo's bare breasts have occupied Sally's face, making breathing an impossibility, the busty boobs preventing any air from flowing to Sally's lungs.

A hot blush runs up Sally's face as she tries to escape from Asashoryu' hold. She's prodigiously strong for a kawaii, but Asashoryu seems around the same strength as her. Retreating backwards isn't an option due to the hug, and pushing forward seems to be an exercise in futility, so Sally will try and sit up, putting both her hands on Asashoryu's rack and trying to push her off!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:02 pm

"Well I did have bed fight with a older brothers who kick my ass at it when I was young." Asashoryu soon tighten her grip on Sally try to suck the living day lights out of her lips. But soon started to feel something but she could tell were or if it was her her Sally. But then she slowly felt her bear hug being broken their fore telling her Sally was stronger than the Average Kawaii and told her that it was Sally who she was feeling. "Gah!" Soon after Sally had broken her bear hug and now found her self on the bed laying down, still trying to wrap her head around on how powerful Sally really is!!

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:54 pm

Sally huffed, hurriedly brushing the hair from her eyes, red-faced. She had managed to escape from the tight arms and breasts of Asashoryu, and pauses for just a moment to plan out her next move. The sumo seems experienced in close, face to face grappling...

Sally grins and snaps her fingers, before half-standing and hopping in the air, trying to catch Asashoryu in a surprise rump-smother! However, Sally isn't the quickest gal in Friction by a long shot, and has a bad habit of telegraphing her moves...
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:14 pm

Asashoryu got up but then look around for Sally when she didn't see her. "Hey Sally were did you go!? She look up only to see Ashlee come crash down on her. "Ghaaammph!" Asashoryu would her self smothered by Sally still trying to get what just happened. Asashoryu soon started to try and free her self after feeling the air being smothered away from her body.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:25 pm

Sally gets good and centered on Asashoryu's face, trying to get the sumo's face wedged nice and tight beneath her curvy rump! She reaches down to try and take hold of the girl's hands, to keep her from pushing her off - she succeeds at catching them with her own, she'll bring them up and begin teasingly kissing, licking, and nibbling at them!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:34 pm

Asashouryu soon felt Sally link and nibbling on her body and she knew now that that she needed to get off. Sally Might be firm on her face but Asashoryu new way to shift her weight to get a person off her face even with out her hands. Shift her weight she swing Sally of her face and get back up using her arm strength to put them into a power-lock were she the advantage and her she could get Sally and a position were she could suck lick or rub her body in any way.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next