Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

So sorry about before... (For Tief)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

So sorry about before... (For Tief) - Page 2 Empty Re: So sorry about before... (For Tief)

Post by zxn666 Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:14 am

Chigusa stepped in right after Heather. As she walked past her friend, she let her hand brush gently against Heather's back, fingers running up the curve of her lower back before gently trailing away. Chigusa just wanted to tease Heather a bit now. They were in a hot steamy room all along and completely naked. Chigusa knew she didn't have to push too hard to get Heather all hot and bothered. The girl already used her mouth to cum after all.

"Come sit down," Chigusa said softly, leading Heather to a wooden bench in the back of the room. The room smelled faintly of incense, something special Chigusa added herself when she passed by the coal stove. It was to heighten libido and set an atmosphere.

Chigusa threw the towel over the bench and sat down on top of it. She waited for Heather to join her.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

So sorry about before... (For Tief) - Page 2 Empty Re: So sorry about before... (For Tief)

Post by TiefBlau Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:23 am

"H-hah??" Heather let out as Chigusa brushed her hand against her back. It really just caught her off guard, surprised by the sudden feeling as her fingers ran up the curve of her back. Though Heather tried to play it off, thinking it was just something simple as a pat on the back from a friend. She was doing her best to convince herself there was nothing sexual about this encounter, but it seemed like that more than likely wasn't going to be t he case.

"U-um alright." Heather let out, walking over and sitting on the bench as she got quite a smell of the incense like aroma of the room, it sending chills through her as she looked over at Chigusa.

"I don't..remember these sorts of things..smelling this good..It..IS nice though."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:50 pm

"Oh I added something to the stove," Chigusa said, "It smells nice doesn't it? I don't know why they don't add incense themselves. It makes the environment so much better."

Since Chigusa ordered a private steam room, the place was quite small, so when Heather sat down on the bench she was already quite close to Chigusa. The idol couldn't keep her eyes off Heather, looking up and down her body at the way Heather's moist skin glistened in the light, her sexy curvy form so enticing. Heather's ass was incredible, Chigusa had a first-hand account of that when the girl sat on her face. She wondered why Heather didn't wear something more flattering. The loose pants she wore didn't show off her ass at all.

The idol slid a little closer to Heather, so that their bodies were practically touching. Heather was still shy but Chigusa knew that 1) Heather wouldn't mind doing something with her, 2) she had already done this before, with Megumi no less, and 3) she had a secret fetish for domination. So she knew if she pushed, Heather would push back in exactly the way she wanted.

"Ne~ Heather, there's something else I want to tell you," Chigusa said, "Remember how I said the main reason I did all that stuff to you was because I was jealous of you and Megumi?" She looked at Heather with a small smile, "That was only partially true. There was another reason..." She paused, waiting for Heather's reaction.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:18 pm

"O-oh I see. That makes sense then." Heather let out, quite attracted to the smell of the room as she kept taking it in. "It really does though." She continued, nodding to Chigusa's words.

Heather was trying her best to get past the fact that the two were so close together in the small room. She had to give it her all not to turn and stare at t he girl next to her just as Chigusa was doing with her. Heather's body may have been more curvy, but Chigusa's was just as enticing, causing Heather to plant her hands on the end of the bench, tapping her fingers.

When it came down to it, while Heather absolutely hated what Chigusa did to her in front of the capacity crowd, part of her loved it as well. Her inner fetish that she had, being forced like that and with Chigusa sitting on her face in the ways that she did she couldn't deny how much she loved it, but she hated the fact that she did and was trying to just put it out of her mind.

"Ah-hah??" Heather let out, a little startled as Chigusa suddenly spoke while she was deep in thought. "Um..yeah?" She responded to her question before Chigusa revealed there was another reason. "..There was?..What..was it?" She said as she turned to look at Chigusa.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:28 pm

Catching Heather's interest meant that Chigusa had a way in now. She smiled at Heather, blushing slightly at what she was about to say. It was all true, of course. Chigusa wasn't going to lie to Heather about what she felt, not if they were to be friends. She hoped that Heather would take things the right way and not be angry, or be freaked out and ditch her here. She turned to Heather.

"Well... I was jealous of Megumi too," Chigusa said, "Because she managed to get so close to you. I wanted that too!" Chigusa's blush deepened. "She told me all about all the things you two did, and how wonderful you are. It made me really want to have some fun with you too." Her hand reached out involuntarily as Chigusa attempted to grab Heather and pull her in close, holding her tightly. "Sorry, I know you probably didn't like it," Chigusa said, lowering her head in an apologetic manner.

Last edited by 265 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:36 pm

"Wh..I....J-jealous of.." Heather blushed deeply as she heard Chigusa's words, stunned by what she was saying. She wasn't expecting something like that at all, and with how honest it seemed Chigusa was being, it really seemed genuine. Heather blinked a couple of times as Chigusa went on before the girl would grab her and pull her in close, causing her blush to grow even deeper.

"I-I..uhh.." With Chigusa being so straightforward with her, Heather felt like she couldn't lie. In this moment, Chigusa seemed to be letting it out and it would be unfair for Heather not to return it. "W-well...I..didn't like it in front of so many people...but...I...also...enjoyed it..being dominated like that by you..s-s-so...it's fine...." Heather let out, her blush deeper than ever as she looked off to the side, incredibly embarrassed by what she was admitting to.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:49 pm

Chigusa's eyes widened for a second at Heather's admission, before crinkling up from her wide smile. "Heeeeh, I knew it!" Chigusa said, "You are a masochist Heather-chan!" She hugged Heather in closer, their bodies touching even more now. Chigusa could feel Heather's big bust pressing against the side of her own breasts, which was an interesting feeling. The idol could feel her arousal building up from the heat and the closeness. Heather's body was just too nice to pass up.

"I'll let you in on a secret," Chigusa said, "Truth is, I'm a masochist too. And so is Megumi, though less so than both of us I think." She thought Heather's hesitation and embarrassment was really cute. "I enjoy being dominated too Heather-chan... it's nothing to be embarrassed about. Lots of girls in AFW like it."

Her hands ran their way down Heather's back, gently caressing the curve of her lower spine again. "It's embarrassing to admit, but I thought you were pretty incredible after you beat me," Chigusa said, "Your ass at least. That was the only part of you I could see!" She giggled a little, her hand running along the curve of Heather's hips, feeling the side of Heather's amazing ass.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:00 pm

"W-wah!" Heather let out as Chigusa said what she did before she hugged her closer. Heather's blush couldn't get any deeper as their breasts pushed against eachother and she was so incredibly close to the girl. The feeling was starting to arouse her a little as well before she would hear Chigusa start to continue on.

"Eh..but." Heather let out at first at Chigusa's words, telling her that both her and Megumi were masochists as well. Heather just shuffled around a bit, Chigusa yelling her it was nothing to be embarrassed about, something that Heather had a hard time agreeing with, though the girl seemed to know quite well what she was saying.

"Uh..r-really?" Heather let out before she felt Chigusa's hands start to run down her back, caressing the curve of her spine as she spoke about what happened, embarrassing Heather even more. "H-hah..well..It IS...a little big." Heather let out, before she shuddered a little when she felt Chigusa's hand running along the curve of her hips.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:45 pm

Chigusa raised her eyebrow. "A little big?" she scoffed, "Heather, you don't give yourself enough credit. Your ass is enough to smother anyone out." Her hand gently grabbed onto Heather's hip, giving it a little caress, before running up the girl's side. She suddenly noticed how tense Heather was, frowning a little in surprise. Maybe she was moving too quickly? Chigusa gently pulled herself back, letting their bodies move out of contact as she blushed and looked at Heather a little ashamedly.

"Are you nervous Heather-san?" Chigusa asked, "Did I move too quickly? I'm sorry." She turned her head and looked down. "If you didn't want this, I'm sorry for doing it. We can just go about being friends." She hoped Heather would make a move on her now, not wanting to be so dominant to Heather considering their history.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:12 pm

"Hah, I know that much. I was sure I could beat you in that match" Heather let out, though in honesty, she had quite the fetish for being on the other end of a facesit, but that was another story. Heather would feel Chigusa grab onto her hip, causing her to bite her lip a bit as her hand ran up her side before suddenly Chigusa would stop, pulling herself back as she gave her that look.

"Wh.." Heather was about to ask her why she moved away, but she stopped herself before she heard Chigusa's words. "A-ah..no." Heather let out before a long sigh escaped her mouth. "Sorry I...Just wasn't expecting this is all..took me a little off guard. I don't really..do this with many people. I'm not like...w-well I mean..I-it's fine I..don't..mind." Heather let out, blushing deeper than ever as she spoke.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next