» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Today at 10:00 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 9:28 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 6:27 pm

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Yesterday at 4:27 pm

» It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)
by Lilybell Yesterday at 4:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Newbie's Prize

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Newbie's Prize - Page 20 Empty Re: The Newbie's Prize

Post by Jilly Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:47 pm

Rachel stared in wonder at the mot, messy, speedy blowjob. Breaking out laughing, she grabbed the strap-on and rushed behind Janet. Sliding the dildo in through a specially made hole in the strap, she leaned her hands on Janet's bum. Lining the two up, she called out. "3....2....1!" She yelled thrusting forward. The Lakota's dripping slit bulged around the two rubber dicks, which quickly encountered the tight confines of the rested girl. "Racy Tracy giggled. "Here goes!" She laughed, beginning to thrust.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:52 pm

Janet braced herself for the entrance of the two big, rubber dicks into her pussy. But, no matter how ready she thought she was, when they slid inside of her, putting even more pressure on her insides than the buttplug was already, the Native American girl couldn’️t help but let out a shocked cry.

“Oooooaaaugh!” she moaned, her hips bucking as Rachel began to thrust the toys into her. She spread her legs even wider, trying to let her pussy swallow the toys as deeply as possible.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:59 pm

Rachel thrusted faster and faster, the psuedo-cocks working their way deeper into her friend. Janet's bum squished between the redhead's fingers when she bucked her hips, her moaning filling the air with ectasy. Rachel had nearly gotten the full length of the cocks into the Lady. She too moaned and panted from her end of the dildo. While Janet have three toys in the same direction, the dildo and plug squeezed Rachel's walls in other directions, stimulating her like never before.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:16 am

“Oooooohhh…oooooooooh…” Janet moaned, as Rachel began picking up the pace, thrusting the false cocks roughly into her pussy. As aroused as she was even before Rachel began to fuck her, Janet was not going to last long. After holding out for a little over a minute, she would give a loud, long cry as her juices squirted forth from her womanhood, coating the toys and sliding down them to splash against Rachel’️s crotch.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:23 am

Rachel humped harder and harder, the Lakota's rump squishing against the creaking chair. But almost simultaneously, just as Janet cried out, so too did Rachel. The two girl's moanes mingled together, their juices spraying and squirting on the toys, as Rachel's final thrust squeezed Janet's butt firmly against the wooden frame.

Rachel panted and sighes. "Ok..god..that was fun..." she gasped. Sliding the toys off and out, she giggled. "Forgot one thing.." she whispered, writing her initials R.T. under the inked heart. Tossing the pen away, she took a deep brethe. " Now...to get you outta here."

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:25 am

Janet panted and groaned, a little bit out of it after having her first orgasm of the morning just minutes after waking up. She felt Rachel slide the toys out, then felt that same curious feeling of her backside being marked up as Rachel made that final addition to her work of art.

“Ooooohh…don’️t think I’️m not going to draw on your ass, too! ‘Cause I will,” Janet said. When Rachel decided that it was time to push Janet out of the chair, the Lakota girl sighed relievedly. “Yes. Let’️s do that.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:30 am

Rachel inhaled, then planted her hands spread on Janet's bum. "One, two, threeee" she groaned, leaning her weight into Janet's plush rear. It spread out to cover the wood frame, causing the redhead to grab the squishy parts and smoosh them down.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:32 am

Unfortunately for Janet, her ass was just incredibly large and soft, and, as Rachel pushed, she managed to get about another inch or two through—meaning that about half of the Lakota girl’️s rear end had made its way through the chair—before it came to a screeching halt as her cheeks spread out, plugging up the opening completely.

“Guh!” Janet gasped, pressing her hands against the chair. “Keep pushing!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:34 am

Rachel groaned. "Nngh...I am!" The redhead gave a few short, hard pushes, but her hands meerly bounced in the sexiness. She turned to the side, hoping her shoulder would get her friend through.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:44 am

Janet kept trying to help out her redheaded friend in freeing her, pressing her hands against the chair’️s frame, trying to get her too-round ass out of its wooden prison. But progress was slow. Even when Rachel leaned into Janet’️s backside with her shoulder, the two of them only succeeded in pushing her another half-inch or so closer to her freedom.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next