Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mayu P.O.W.

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mayu P.O.W. - Page 4 Empty Re: Mayu P.O.W.

Post by Kitten Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:13 pm

"Mmmm...yes... maybe..." Natalia said giggling, feeling how she slowly recovered from that shattering orgasm. Now that Mayu wasn't in direct control, Natalia felt it was a good time to remember the rookie who was in charge and who was the prisoner, before Mayu got any fun ideas. So Natalia reached for Mayu's wrists and pulled the short haired girl back to her, trying to force Mayu to sit on her lap while she crossed Mayu's arms in front of the girl's own chest as if she was using a straight jacket.

"Now... lets not forget Mayu-chan...that I own you for the night!" Natalia said giggling as she pulled on Mayu closer to once again start kissing the girl's neck. "And I plan to use you for my pleasure a lot..." Natalia threatened, capturing Mayu's earlobe with her lips to suckle and nibble it. Natalia indeed had planned to abuse Mayu in many ways as she found irresistibly attracted to the short haired girl, but right now she still needed to recover. "...but first... I want to watch the rest of the AFW show..." Natalia said, as she reached for the remote control to turn up the volume a bit. She indeed wanted to see the rest of the matches, but this was more an excuse so she could have some time to recover before going for Mayu again.

Mayu P.O.W. - Page 4 6u0iRWY
Mayu P.O.W. - Page 4 QiougD6Mayu P.O.W. - Page 4 TTlOMaFMayu P.O.W. - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Mayu P.O.W. - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:32 pm

"E-ehh?!" Mayu yelped when Natalia pulled her back towards the girl and crossed her arms in front of her own chest.

Sitting on Natalia's lap, she blushed slightly when her captor reminded her about her position, and a shiver ran through the short haired girl's back as she heard what Natalia said afterwards. Her mind starting to wonder how Natalia planned to use her, and it kinda made her nervousness came back just a bit. Mayu let out a soft purring sounds when the blue eyed girl played with her ear, her head turned to the side slightly, giving her captor a full access to her earlobe.

"Ah, okay..." she said when Natalia told her she wanted to see the other matches that were shown on the TV.

That wasn't a too bad of an idea. Mayu felt like she might be able to take a few references from the other wrestlers she watched on the TV. Besides, she could use a little relaxing time to calm herself down too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:37 pm

Natalia used the time she now had to recover her senses, her breathe and her energy. She let go Mayu's arms once she felt the girl had accepted the position on her lap. She kept one arm around Mayu's slim waist and with the other she reached for the bottle of champagne to pour herself another glass of it. Calming her thirst with expensive champagne as a dangerous luxury as it made Natalia feel quite lightheaded but it was delicious never the less. Once she felt refreshed, Natalia rested her chin on Mayu's shoulders and watched the rest of the wrestling show, purring into Mayu's neck each time she saw something she liked in the fights. Her hands moved up and down Mayu's body, squeezing the girl's perky boobs, groping them from time to time, and also moving them down to tease Mayu's pussy, kissing her neck and in general using Mayu's body as if it was something to play with.

Once the show was over Natalia picked Mayu's chin with one hand and forced her to turn around so she could kiss the rookie's lips fully, quickly bringing her tongue out to tease Mayu's lips with the tip. "Well... that was lots of fun, wasn't it Mayu-chan..." Natalia said giggling as she slowly pushed Mayu off her lap and got up, walking out of the tube to pick up a towel which she wrapped around her curvaceous body. "But now I think I am going to take you to my bed and use you as a pillow..." Natalia said nonchalantly while she looked at Mayu, wanting to see the girl's expression while she struggled to contain a giggle.

Mayu P.O.W. - Page 4 QiougD6Mayu P.O.W. - Page 4 TTlOMaFMayu P.O.W. - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Mayu P.O.W. - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:50 pm

Mayu was watching the rest of the show on Natalia's lap, moaning softly from time to time whenever the girl groped her breasts and teased her sex. Occasionally the short haired girl would squirm lightly on her captor's lap, although she didn't try to get off it. Mayu grabbed her own glass and finished her own drink to make herself felt less nervous as Natalia played with her body at will. It worked to an extent, but as her body warmed up, it's starting to get difficult not to get even more aroused.

Eventually the show ended and Mayu let out a short yelp when she was pushed off Natalia's lap. She watched as the girl left the bathtub and covering her voluptuous body with a towel, her face blushed slightly from the sight. When she heard what Natalia said, however, Mayu was snapped out of it and blinked a few times as she looked at her captor with a rather dumbfounded expression on her face.

"E-eh...? A... pillow?" she blurted out. "Me...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:19 pm

Natalia giggled as she saw how cute Mayu looked, blushing surprised, shocked but also wanting. The blue-eyed cutie could feel that vibe out of Mayu, that the rookie wanted to play but didn't dared to. That was not going to be a problem because Natalia was more daring than most and she wanted to play with the little Mayu a lot. "Yes, you Mayu-chan!" she said as she booped Mayu's nose. "You are my prisoner and that means that, if I want it, you have to be my pillow, or may maid, or my bath assistant, or my pet..." Natalia stopped at that point and a mischievous smile started to form on her luscious lips. She then reached for Mayu's cute short hair, grabbing a good hold of it and started to pull, slowly and gently but with authority, not trying to hurt Mayu unless she refused to obey, and by the hair Natalia tried to drag Mayu out of the tube and make the rookie kneel before her.

"You are going to be my pet now Mayu...and you are going to stay on your fours, got it?" she said, letting Mayu's hair go to pet her head like if she was a puppy. "You have to be on your fours all the time, you can't stand up until I say so... Those are the rules and if you don't obey them I will spank you..." Natali said giggling as she picked another big fluffy towel and dropped them over Mayu, covering her like if she was a ghost.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:15 pm

Mayu felt a little shiver hearing Natalia spoke to her, but she was also aware that this was indeed her fate for being the girl's prisoner. Seeing that mischievous smile didn't exactly help to make her less uneasy, but she could do nothing about it. As her short hair was grabbed, Mayu obediently got off from the pool and knelt in front of her captor. Hearing what Natalia said afterwards made her twitched visibly, before her face became red with her blushes again.

"I-I got it, Natalia-san..." Mayu said nervously as she tried to force a smile.

It's still ended up as a nervous smile, but there was no way she could pull a genuine cheerful smile under such circumstance. The petting on her head comforted her a bit, and then came the towel. She let out a little yelp before her slender figure would be covered by the fluffy fabric.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:30 pm

Natalia laughed happily as she saw Mayu covered by the towel and took the chance to pet Mayu's head again while the girl was still blinded. "Towel yourself, Mayu-chan, you are not going wet into my bed!" Natalia said as she waited for Mayu to be dry before she once again reached for the girl's hair, not pulling just using it to guide Mayu around. "Remember Mayu... on your fours... you have yet to earn the right to stand..." Natalia said giggling, loving how she could make up rules on the fly. Natalia then took Mayu to the bedroom and pulled her by the hair so Mayu would go on top of the bed. "hop hop!" Natalia said as if she was giving instructions to a trained poodle, giving Mayu's cute derriere a spank as the girl went up.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:46 pm

Mayu quickly dried herself with the towel before she crawled to the bedroom. She was blushing, feeling rather embarrassed to follow Natalia like a pet on all four, though thankfully no one else was there. The girl was using her hair as some sort of makeshift leash, which kept Mayu close to Natalia all the time. Her captor's instruction to get on the bed only added to her embarrassment, though there's nothing she could do about it. As she climbed the bed, though, the short haired girl felt a spank on her rear, which caused her to jump slightly.

"Eeek!" she yelped before looking at Natalia, pouting cutely. "Uuu..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:12 am

Natalia knelt on the bed, still holding Mayu by the hair and made the rookie turn around to that she was facing her. Then The Dream placed her hands on Mayu's shoulders and pushed them back to make Mayu sit on her own haunches. Natalia looked at Mayu up and down and then raised a hand, moving it to Mayu's left breast to squeeze it softly and then push it up slowly, caressing Mayu's chest, neck and chin, moving her arm as if it was a sensuous snake creeping over Mayu's skin until she reached the girl's lips with her fingers. She smiled at Mayu and giggled, as she ran the soft tips of her two longest fingers on the rookie's smooth lips and then she pushed them a bit to sneak it inside Mayu's mouth.

"...suck...." Natalia said with a soft calm tone as she pushed her fingers deeper in Mayu's mouth, tickling the top of the girl's tongue with the tips of her fingers.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:58 am

Mayu let out a soft moan when she felt Natalia's hand on her breast, and squirmed around a bit as her captor ran caressed her chest, neck, and chin with her slithering hands. By this time the short haired girl was already felt too aroused to be embarrassed by things like this, although a little blush still appeared on her cheeks. Natalia would then run her fingers on her lips and pushed them inside her mouth before commanding her to suck on them.

"Mm," Mayu responded with a little nod before she would start sucking on those fingers.

The short haired girl slowly moved her head back and forth as she's sucking Natalia's fingers, while also using her tongue to play with them a bit. Occasionally, Mayu would glance at Natalia to see the girl's reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next