by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Chun Hei

Go down

Chun Hei Empty Chun Hei

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:11 am

Name: Chun Hei (Meaning Justice and grace)
Wrestling name:
Hair: Red
Eye color: Red
Height: 5,6
Weight: 120lbs
Born in: South Korea
Nationality: Korean
Alinement: Face
Entrance Music: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqA_IJJ6RxA:3bquznsx]Shishi no Hoshi Rei Ost[/url:3bquznsx]
Catch line: "All I need is the power to be able to protect my comrades. So long as I can have the strength to do that, for I stand for what is good and right for the world!""

Personalty
Chun is a very strict person, often criticizing the bad behavior and habits of the others, she is also very impatient, disliking people who don't answer her questions quickly enough. How ever she has a great sense of justice standing up agienst what is wrong and representing what is right over course the puts her in many bad positions.

History
Chun was born in South Korea with two hard working parents, how wanted the best for their daughter. Chun would live a very normal life being like all the other kids, it wasn't until one day were trouble had come to their town a girl called Chung Ae, she was a girl who moved into town and she was the definition off the devil, all she did was beat up people and make chaos!
That day she beat Chun and her friends up and to that day Chun swore to stop Chung's rain of evil. The next day she would en-role her self into Teakwondo and Judo, training each day getting stronger and stronger. But by the time she became strong enough to take on Chung, everything was in chaos brawls every were, crimes the town was a living hell now. So Chun had work to do, going around Chun would use her martail arts to bring back peace to the town and stop Chung, taking her a year to do so before fighting Chung. From their they had an epic battle resulting in a draw but it gave peace to the town. Slowly things started to return to normal until it was like nothing had ever happened to begin with. The years would go on and Chun would eventaly call it quits to peace keeping letting the town take it in their hands from their she would travel to Japan ready to make her stamp their by entering the AFW!

Wrestling attire:
Chun Hei Bloomingkick_by_keelsama-d5hybl6.jpg

Chun Hei Bocetos_A2_by_Refs.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Combat info

Fighting Style: Tiquondo and Judo
Strategy: Go in and keep a fair distance away and attack when their open.
Strength: One facter that gives Chun a edge is her speed allowing to get in close for an attack and get out.
Weakness: Chun is not one for weapons preferring to fight bare handed and she is not really the smartest having trouble adapting to fighting styles.

Preferred attacks: Kicks
Preferred matches: Anything but hentai

Stat spread
Enderance ***** 5/5
Strength *** 3/5
Speed **** 4/5
Defense ** 2/5
Techquice *** 3/5

Finishers:
Divine justice: An attack were Chun will jump into the air and do an axe kick as hard as she can slamming her opponent into the ground.

AFW record

0-0-0

-Wins:
-Losses:
-Draws:
-Accomplishments:
-Friends:
-Enemies: Chung Ae
-Rival(s):

Time Line:

Last edited by 10269 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:42 pm; edited 33 times in total

SUMOFIGHTER