Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Whats a Tables Match Between Lovers? - Heather v Natasha III

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Whats a Tables Match Between Lovers? - Heather v Natasha III - Page 5 Empty Re: Whats a Tables Match Between Lovers? - Heather v Natasha III

Post by TiefBlau Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:51 pm

"H-hyah!" Heather let out as she felt Natasha give her that little love bite on her nipple. She just had to get that one last thing in before Heather got away. She rubbed her nipple a bit from the slight little sting, blushing deeply as she would see Natasha roll onto her stomach, saying what she did. "Ngh..y-you know why I broke it!" she let out, puffing her cheeks just a bit at her sticking her t ongue at her like t hat. She would cross her arms, letting out a little 'hmph' as she watched Natasha on her knees.

"Not gonna let that happen again, just letting you know t hat. Next time I'll make sure I take you out fully with a move like that." She let out, trying to sound as stern as possible. She would eye her before quickly kicking off and charging straight at her, trying to use her position to give her a shining wizard.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Whats a Tables Match Between Lovers? - Heather v Natasha III - Page 5 Empty Re: Whats a Tables Match Between Lovers? - Heather v Natasha III

Post by daemongirl Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:46 pm

Natasha found Heather simply adorable when she tired to sound stern with her, it wasn't that she didn't take the girl seriously though, but because every time the woman tried sounding tough Natasha couldn't help but picture her naked in their bed cuddled up against her. Bringing her hand up to her lips Natasha did her best to conceal the wide grin upon her lips, her eyes touring the topless body of her lover while she remained kneeling on the mat. "I do? I haven't a clue what you mean Heather-chan!" She replied with her hand still concealing the lower half of her face, Natasha giggling despite currently being in a tables match.

"So then come on my love, get your sexy body over here and ravage me like you do in our bed, and our kitchen, and the shower, oh and that one time out in the yard because you couldn't wait long enough for us to get inside." Natasha replied, rambling just a little because she knew every word would just fluster the woman more and more. This was something she wanted to take advantage of, keeping Heather distracted enough so that she didn't ask herself why Natasha had yet to rise to her feet, but the answer would come quick enough as Heather rushed her. Suddenly Natasha would throw herself backwards, rolling up onto her shoulders before she propelled both of her feet together upward towards the chin of Heather.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:12 am

"Wh...y-you so do know!" Heather let out, clicking her tongue a bit, though as she glanced down a bit, she blushed even deeper, quickly adjusting her top as her breasts were still quite exposed from Natasha's treatment earlier. She would shake her head, again trying to focus herself fully as Natasha would keep teasing and messing with her.

"N-n-natasha!!" Heather yelled out as she went into detail, saying all she did. "Y-y-you act like I'm s-sex crazed o-or something!" She was blushing deeper than ever, focusing on dealing with all that Natasha was saying before the girl suddenly performed that impressive move, her feet colliding with her chin, causing her to yell out and fall backwards, rubbing her chin as she would roll onto her side on the mat, groaning out.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:07 am

Natasha would then flash Heather her best attempt at puppy dog eyes as the woman pulled her bikini top back up over the curve of her breasts, letting out a soft whimpering sound so as to tease her adorable girlfriend even further, loving the sight of her face turning such a bright shade of crimson. "Well I mean, is that really so bad? I thought thats what you loved about me after all, well, that and my smoking body." Natasha said with a laugh as she dropped the pouting act, getting back into a more serious mindset as Heather came back after her.

Heather met with an unpleasant surprise as she ran right into Natasha's feet, the kick not only serving as a means to drop Heather down onto her back but also as a springboard for Natasha who rolled backwards ending up on her feet in a low crouch. She would glance down at Heather and wince in empathy, resisting her urge to go to her side as she instead rolled out of the ring in search of a table.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:35 am

Heather bit her lip at Natasha giving her that look, groaning out a bit at her whimper before she would say what she did. "Gh..w-well..I I'm t-trying to focus!" She let out, wanting to shake her embarrassment and the redness on her face as much as she possibly could. Natasha was quite good at getting to her like this and she had to overcome that.

Atthe moment though, she was on her back from that kick, groaning out before Natasha would roll out to get a table. Heather grit her teeth, sighing out as she adjusted herself, getting onto one knee. "...I'll wait..till she gets back in.." Heather let out just to herself, though in reality she too needed a bit of time to recover.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:25 am

It didn't talk long for Natasha to locate a table, they were all around and under the ring after all, so Heather didn't have a whole lot of time before Natasha grabbed one off the floor and slid it into the ring, Natasha following after it. Once she slid into the ring she wasted no time in jumping back up onto her feet, eyes fixed on Heather making sure she didn't try to come after her the moment she returned to the ring. "So Heather, you doing alright over there?" Natasha asked, genuinely concerned for Heather after the woman had taken such a blow to her chin.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:32 am

Heather waited until Natasha would make her way in to the ring following the table she slid in. She narrowed her eyes, hearing her words afterwards. "Course I am" She let out, getting fully onto her feet finally as she would eye her, preparing herself. "Glad you saved me the trouble of getting that table to put you through Natasha. Makes it so much more easier for me." She would say, grinning wide, trying her best to shake off what she's received from her so far.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:26 am

Natasha wasn't going to have the time to actually set up the table now that Heather was back on her feet, but even so she was now one step closer to winning the match than she had been a moment ago. Leaving the table flat upon the canvas between them Natasha placed her hands upon her hips and flashed her lover a joyful smile, giving her a little more time to recover after the harsh kick she had hit Heather with earlier.

"I'm glad to hear that Heather." Natasha said before her smile faded away, her cheerful expression now replaced with a look of concern for Heather. "I was..well worried I might have seriously hurt you, you took a while to get back up you know?" It was clear Natasha wasn't trying to tease Heather about being knocked down, she had been genuinely worried about her, and now that she knew she was alright her confident grin returned to her lips. "But enough of all that sad stuff, I'm ready when you are!"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5