Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare, Daaharu, Mystery Dragon, SigmaMorgan, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Heather vs Natasha: Initmate Bedroom Match

Go down

Heather vs Natasha: Initmate Bedroom Match Empty Heather vs Natasha: Initmate Bedroom Match

Post by daemongirl Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:18 am

Smother Strip Match
Rules: Whenever one makes the other tap or pass out to a smother hold they must strip, first out of their pajamas, then their bra, and finally their panties. First girl to strip the other completely wins.

TiefBlau: Having planned out a little match with Natasha, Heather was dressed in her pajamas, her silk button up dark purple shirt and her matching silk dark purple pajama pants, her bra and panties underneath. She would walk through the hallways in their house, making her way to the bedroom before she would take a deep breath, going to open the door. "N-Natasha? Are you ready yet or what?"

Daemongirl: Natasha hadn't been surprised when Heather came to her with an idea for a little after dark fun, more than happy to do whatever her girlfriend wanted especially given how fun it would be. She had just finished buttoning up her dark blue silk pajama top just up to beneath her breasts, showcasing the black bra underneath, a matching pair of pajama shorts and panties completeing her ensemble. "Just finished actually." She said before turning around to face Heather as she stepped into their bedroom. "So, what do you think?"

TiefBlau: As Heather entered the room, hearing Natasha's words, she would blush deeply, blinking at the sight as she showed herself off. "A-ah..y-you.." She let out, a little speechless before she shook her head. "Y-you l-look good...l-like always."

Daemongirl: Natasha blushed as Heather complimented her, glancing down over her body while slowly spinning around to give Heather the complete tour. "You're too sweet Heather, and didn't I tell you." She said before stepping over to Heather, wrapping her arms around the woman's neck while pressing her body firmly up against hers, her lips but an inch away from Heather's own as Natasha stared into her eyes. "You shouldn't feel embarrassed with me, I love you so you should feel secure with me."

TiefBlau: "Hah.." Heather let out, staring at her as she spun around for her before she said those words. As Natasha stepped over to her, wrapping her arms around her neck and pushing her body against her's, Heather nodded her head a bit. "S-sorry" She let out before pushing forward, pressing her lips against Natasha's, giving her a deep kiss before slowly breaking it, blushing deeply. "I love you too"

Daemongirl: Natasha purred softly as their breast rubbed together, showing no resistance to Heather as she happily embraced the woman in a loving kiss, their tongues rubbing against one another until Heather pulled her lips away and told Natasha she loved her too. It always sent a wave of warmth through her body to hear that, Natasha giving the girl another peck upon her lips before she slowly unwrapped her arms from around Heather and walked back towards the center of the large bedroom. "So any last minute rules you want to add lover?"

TiefBlau: Heather let out a long breath after the kiss, feeling her give her another peck on her lips before she unwrapped her arms, walking back to the center of the room. "Mn..Not..that I can think of right now. Unless you had something in mind? I came up with the match so it's only fair if you want some input too?"

Daemongirl: Natasha turned back around to face Heather proper, placing her left hand upon her hip while she ran the other through her long and luxurious blue hair. "Well how about we just not have any rules then, I'm always pleasantly surprised by what you do when you get creative Heather."

TiefBlau: "Mnh..well alright.." Heather let out, nodding her head. "So anything goes...j-just so we're clear on the match..each smother ko or submission, the loser has to strip a piece of clothing..first naked loses completely." Heather let out, nodding her head, narrowing her eyes a bit. "No way am I losing tonight Natasha"

Daemongirl: Natasha nodded along as Heather listed the rules of the match, thinking she would have rather they just strip one another and fuck as they fought to smother one another but this was rather interesting too. "So I just have to smother you twice to have some fun with your insatiable pussy? Alright then!" She said with a laugh.

TiefBlau: "Ah-nh...y-you say it like it'll be easy" Heather let out, clicking her tongue and clenching her fists a bit. "I-I told you there's no way im losing nd I was serious!" She let out, readying herself as she did "I want you naked tonight Natasha and I'm gonna get my way"

Daemongirl: "Win, lose, either way you are sure to get me naked mi amor." Natasha said with a warm smile, stepping closer to Heather and leaning over slightly to let the woman look down her half open pajama shirt. "I'm ready to begin if you are Heather."

TiefBlau: "Aah heh." Heather let out, blushing at her words before she stepped closer, Heather unable to take her eyes off looking down her shirt, blinking a couple times before shaking her head as she said what she did. "R-r-right right I-I'm ready!"

Daemongirl: "Good." Was all Natasha said in reply before she took a large step in towards Heather, pressing her lips to the woman's as she embraced her with another kiss. Her hands reached up to wrap around the back of Heather's head, tugging her face down towards the heavenly valley between her breasts.

TiefBlau: "Nghmnn.." Heather let out a little muffled moan as Natasha kissed her like that. She hardly even noticed her hands wrapping around her head before her face was suddenly tugged down and pushed into Natasha's breasts. "Mmmph!!" Heather let out a muffled yell, her face turning a deep red as she was caught by surprise, desperately tugging at Natasha's arms.

Daemongirl: Natasha giggled as she took the initiative and dragged the woman's head down into the first smother of their match, rubbing Heather's face up against her breasts wishing only that she could be naked right now so this was all the more delicious. Feeling her tug upon her arms Natasha tried to push the woman forward until Heather's back was against the door, pressing her body against the woman to trap her there.

TiefBlau: "Mmmph!!" Heather continued her muffled yells, tugging at her arms, blushing deeply as she rubbed her breasts into her face. She would feel her push her up against her door, trapping her against it, making the smother that much more effective as Heather kept up her struggles as much as she could, keeping up her prying attempts, slowly starting to feel herself getting lightheaded.

Daemongirl: Now that she had Heather pinned up against the door Natasha could truly beging to have her fun, grinding her body firmly against Heather's to ensure the woman became hot and bothered. "Weren't you going to win Heather?" Natasha said teasing the woman while she slid one of her arms free, reaching down to cup Heather's breast through her thin pajamas.

TiefBlau: "Hmnnh..mnnh." Heather let out muffled groans and moans at Natasha's words, feeling her slip her hand down and cup her breast. The feeling caused her to blush deeply, moaning out even more into Natasha's breasts as she squirmed around against the door, fighting to keep herself conscious.

Daemongirl: Natasha slowly squeezed the woman's breast a little harder, reveling in the sound of Heather's moans as she felt her slit growing wet just from this amount of contact. She rubbed her tits up and down Heather's face, looking to make the woman tap instead of knocking her out. "Come on Heather, just tap this once, I can't help but want you out of those pajamas.

TiefBlau: "Mnh..mmmm" Heather continued letting out her moans, completely trapped by Natasha's breasts as she heard the girl say what she did. She winced her eyes, reluctant to do as she asked, but in her position there wasn't much she could do. She kept up her struggles for just a little while longer before reluctantly tapping on Natasha's arm.

Daemongirl: Natasha felt her heart leap as she felt Heather tapping her fingers against her arm, immediately stepping back to allow Heather some room to breathe. She would then hook her arms underneath the armpits of Heather to keep her up, kissing the woman deeply for a few moments before she leaned her head back. "See that wasn't so bad was it Heather?"

TiefBlau: Heather gasped for air as Natasha would step back after she tapped. She breathed in and out deeply, biting her lip before Natasha hooked her arms underneath her armpits, getting her in that passionate kiss. Heather moaned out into it, melting in the kiss before she heard her words. She would look away a bit, shaking her head at those words.

Daemongirl: Natasha's usually cheerful smile dropped for a moment as Heather turned her head to look away from her, leaning back in to softly kiss her girlfriend upon her cheek. "Heather please don't do that, I can't enjoy this if you're not." She said softly, her hands gently rubbing the woman's shoulders as she waited for a response.

TiefBlau: "A-ah.." Heather let out as Natasha kissed her cheek, saying what she did. She would immediately turn her head back to Natasha, feeling like she made a mistake. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I-I just..t-tapping that quickly...i sort of..took it like i do in an official match..I-I'm sorry." She let out, keeping her eyes on her. "I’️m..gonna have to have a little room so I can strip for you now." She let out, grinning a bit to improve Natasha's mood.

Daemongirl: Natasha's smile returned the moment she heard what Heather said, giving the woman another long kiss upon her lips before she stepped away and took a seat upon the bed. "Its good to hear Heather, this is a show I always enjoy seeing."

TiefBlau: Heather took in another of Natasha's kisses, kissing her back fully before the girl stepped away, sitting on t he bed. Heather grinned a little still, stepping towards her just a bit to give her a closer look. If this was anyone else, Heather would be incredibly embarrassed, but with Natasha she was more than happy to do this for her. She would slowly unbutton her pajama top, revealing her black lacy bra more and more before she finally reached the last button, slowly slipping it off her. Next she would turn herself around, backing up quite close to Natasha, slowly bending over and slipping her pajama pants down past her butt, wiggling it in front of her face a bit before dropping it the rest of the way, kicking them off and turning back to her. "That's it though. You aren't getting any more of me. I'm going to beat you now for real."

Daemongirl: Natasha leaned forward to get the best view possible of Heather's performance, her smile wider than ever as her lover slowly worked open her pajama top, the black bra underneath almost teasing her as the show progressed. She got more than she had even dreamed however as Heather backed her butt almost right up into her face, the pants coming off next with Natasha unable to keep herself from reaching out and giving her firm ass a light slap. "I don't doubt that you can Heather, but now I have even more incentive than before to smother you and get you completely naked." She said as she rose back up to her feet and readied herself.

TiefBlau: Heather yelped just a bit at that slap, though being all grins as she turned around. She watched Natasha rise up to her feet, saying what she did, causing her to shake her head. "That's too bad. I want to see more of you next." She let out, narrowing her eyes before she would run straight at her, trying to shove her onto the bed and leap onto her.

TiefBlau: "Haah.." Heather moaned out a bit at Natasha's pushing at her chest before she would get her into that schoolgirl pin. She heard her words, causing her to shrug her shoulders. "I guess I am a little." She let out, about to continue with her approach before she would feel Natasha push her feet against the bed, her eyes widening a bit as she almost fell forward with her lower body lifting up, struggling to regain her balance.

Daemongirl: Natasha was pleased to see Heather being as eager as she was, it meant the woman was enjoying herself and that was her aim after all, to please Heather. "Thats a good thing, you should be this take charge in your hentai matches too ya know." Natasha said giving her a little advice before she managed to upset Heather's balance. Trying to take advantage she would twist her body sharply to the left, trying to throw Heather off of her.

TiefBlau: "Ngh..I-its different with you though" Heather let out before Natasha would suddenly twist her body to the left, causing Heather to yelp out as she would be tossed off her, landing on her side on the bed, quickly trying to get herself back up onto her knees.

Daemongirl: Natasha shook her hands after freeing them to get a bit of life back in them before pushing herself up onto her knees, finding Heather already up to greet her. "I know but trust me, if you just let yourself enjoy yourself a bit more you would do so much better in those matches." Natasha said as she tried to lock her hands with Heather's, grappling with the woman for control as she tried to push Heather down onto her back.

TiefBlau: "Nh...but...I...I guess." Heather let out, biting her lip a bit before Natasha locked her hands with her's. She would grit her teeth, trying to fight with her before she would be steadily brought to her back, clicking her tongue as she desperately struggled with her. "N-no!"

Daemongirl: As Natasha gradually gained the upper hand she continued, "Not a guess I know it Heather, I..I just can't stand to watch people take advantage of you in hentai matches. When she almost had Heather down on her back Natasha would suddenly pull her back up and in close, mashing their tits together while she leaned in to kiss the woman.

TiefBlau: "Ah..I-I'm sorry, I'll try honest" Heather let out, feeling bad at Natasha's words, realizing how t he girl must have felt before suddenly she pulled her up, mashing their breasts together and locking her in that kiss. Heather let out a startled sound before melting in the kiss again, moaning out deep.

Daemongirl: Natasha decided to leave it at that and to trust that Heather meant what she said, believing in the woman with all her heart. Rewarding her she pulled her in for yet another sensual kiss, her tongue wrestling with Heather's in what quickly became a sloppy wet kiss.

TiefBlau: "Mmnh..mmh.." Heather moaned out even deeper into Natasha’️s mouth as she felt her tongue wrestling with her's. She would give her full effort into it, entwining her tongue with her's, her hand slipping behind her, resting on t he back of her head as she kissed her back fully.

Daemongirl: They had both seemingly called time on their match as they each embraced the kiss fully, Natasha moaning into the lips of her lover as their tongues rubbed together furiously. She could feel the smaller breasts of Heather pressing into her own, the sensation simply enthralling as she didn't want it to end. The button just below her breasts would pop apart letting her pajama top open just enough for her floral pattern black bra to become exposed, making their tit rubbing all the more intense.

TiefBlau: Heather was getting fully involved in the kiss as well, loving every second of it as their breasts rubbed together. She noticed the button below Natasha's breasts popping apart, opening up heer pajama top even more, something that almost sent Heather over t he edge. She couldn't take that holding Natasha back anymore, gripping her a bit harder before trying to turn them and push her onto her back, trying to straddle her chest again, but in a reverse position, facing her legs.

Daemongirl: Natasha's eyes closed as the kiss became all she could think about, grinding her body firmly up against her lover's own sensual form, feeling her pussy growing even wetter from the excitement. Suddenly she felt herself being turned and planted down onto her back, Natasha opening her eyes to look up and see Heather's back. "Ow hey, not fair!" She mock pouted, her hands rising up to massage the woman's ass while she sat there.

TiefBlau: "S-sorry Natasha..I couldn't resist" Heather let out with a grin, feeling her massage her ass a bit, causing her to let out a little sigh. "Getting it nice and ready?" She let out, teasingly, going for her first smother, scooting back trying to plant her ass on Natasha's face firmly.

Daemongirl: Natasha pushed up against the woman's ass as it came back but she couldn't support Heather's entire weight with just her arms and soon she had her lover's ass planted firmly over her face. Squirming about underneath Heather she reached up and around to try groping Heather's tits, looking for any way she could distract the woman.

TiefBlau: Heather let out a little laugh as she would rub her ass in Natasha's face a bit, loving every second of this as she felt her squirm. "This ones mine for sure Natasha!" She let out, grinning wide before she felt her groping her breasts. She moaned out a bit before biting her lip, shaking her head. "No no A-aahn...th-that wont work." She let out, trying her best to endure it, reaching down and groping Natasha's huge breasts in return.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down