» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, mccreamichael59@gmail.com

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Naked MMA! Karina Vs. Megumi

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Naked MMA! Karina Vs. Megumi - Page 12 Empty Re: Naked MMA! Karina Vs. Megumi

Post by Cirno Fri May 17, 2013 3:57 am

Karina pushed the idol's back against the cage wall and quietly listened to the idol, who practically wanted her to fuck both holds, tilting her head to the side to let Megumi keep whispering though when the idol ended with a sort of sexual threat, she would grab onto Megumi's shoulders to spin the idol around, making her face the crowd before she slammed the idol chest first against the wall, leaning in to growl softly yet dominantly into her ear. " Do not get me wrong, Megumi. "

She would decide to fuck Megumi's other hole now, pressing the stll moist tip inbetween Megumi's cheeks before she would slowly push it forward until it would reach her forbidden hole. " The only reason I allowed you to choose was because you let me do the same thing.. " She would then seek to push the tip inside and a few inches along with it, trying to pin Megumi hard up against the cage wall to put her on display in front of the crowd. " You're still.. My.. Bitch! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri May 17, 2013 7:22 pm

Megumi gasped as Karina grabbed her and spun her around, pinning her against the bars of the cage. Her tits pressed up and spilled out against the cold metal. The idol gripped the bars tightly, biting her lip as she looked at the cheering crowd who were eagerly calling for Karina to fuck her sexy body. Karina pushed the dildo against her ass, making the idol whimper. Despite her bravery and her defiance, she wasn't very sure she could take an ass reaming. She didn't really prepare her butt beforehand with lube and loosening massages, so this was going to hurt.

"Ahh ah AHH!" Megumi gasped and screamed as Karina's plastic cock entered her ass. The idol gasped in pain, toes curling from pain and pleasure. Tears ran down the side of her face. She rattled the bars a little bit from the pain and the pleasure. With Karina pushing her up against the cage wall and fucking her so deeply Megumi felt completely humiliated. And this was only the beginning of the idol's punishment!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:42 am

Fortunately for the idol, the invading length still had the juices of the idol's previous orgasm on it, making it easier for the beast to fuck her. She wasn't really looking to hurt Megumi that much but in terms of sexual superiority, she was starting to get used to it and even pulling out all the stops on the idol. She brought Megumi's arms up and pressed both wrists together so she could grasp them with one hand, using her now free hand to trail her fingers down Megumi's back and make a crescent motion down Megumi's side, to her stomach and down to her used pussy, smirking as she slammed the idol again and again against the cold bars.

" You asked for both.. You shall receive. " She would then jam two fingers within the idol's pussy and began to thrust them in with a fast yet rough pace, not looking to match both invasions together but rather surprise the idol, making sure every inch of her dildo was shoved within the idol with each thrust.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:43 pm

Megumi gasped and moaned every time Karina reamed her ass harshly, slamming her entire body against the idol's form and shoving her against the hard bars of the cage each time she shoved the full length of her dildo inside. Megumi's ass had never been fucked so deeply. Even if the length of the dildo was lubed up from the rough fucking she received before (which she still hadn't quite recovered from), the roughness still caused the idol a great deal of pain. Her eyes teared up from the reaming. She wondered if her hips would even support her after this, or if she was going to be too sore to even fight!

She gasped when Karina's fingers entered her pussy as well. "Hahh! Nooooo!" Megumi wailed as Karina fucked her ass with a dildo and reamed her pussy with her fingers. If she wasn't being pinned against the bars of the cage Megumi's legs would've given out and she would've sank to the mat. Her pussy dripped onto the mats, rivulets of sex juices running down her thighs. She was really being fucked rough and hard by Karina, taking the fight out of the idol. The pleasure overwhelmed her senses and the pain made sure that Megumi wasn't enjoying the brutal reaming one bit.

"Hah! Ahh!" Megumi gasped, "N-no more! I-I'm gonna cum!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:13 pm

Karina began to press forward towards total domination over the crying idol, holding Megumi's wrists against her back now so she could push forward and slam the idol against the chain wall, humping quite aggressively against Megumi's shapely ass to make sure that Megumi would realize why she was called the Beast, growling into Megumi's ear as she plunged a third finger into Megumi's pussy and began to spear just a bit faster against her, moving her thumb upwards to gently rub it over the girl's clit.

" Cum for me, Megumi.. Scream my name out! " She then leant down to lick the side of Megumi's neck before she bit down onto it, thrusting in hard and fast with both her fingers and the lengthy strap on within Megumi's holds, pressing Megumi's tits harder against the wall with each thrust she gave her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:43 pm

Megumi gasped as Karina reamed her ass deeply, tears running from her eyes due to how rough it all was, her arms held behind her back and her tits pinned tightly against the bars of the cage for the entire crowd to gawk at. Her sex was dripping onto the mats from how wet she was. Karina's fingers pumped in and out faster and faster, matching the pace of her hips, bringing the idol closer and closer to her orgasm. Megumi was on her tiptoes, pushed up each time by the force of Karina's thrusts. She wasn't going to hold on any longer. "Nghaa!" Megumi gasped, "K-karina! Mou, I'm cumming!"

Megumi lowered her head, biting down hard to keep from screaming. She failed. "KARINAAAAA!" she screamed, tossing her head up as her sex burst, sending a spray of her sex juices back onto Karina's crotch and legs. The idol gasped and arched her back sexily, pushing her breasts out even more. It lasted only a moment, but in that moment Megumi experienced humiliation and ecstasy, her body totally dominated by Karina, the Beast!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:11 am

Karina's assault on the idol was merciless as she was penetrating both holes with thorough thrusts of her fingers and the strap on, making sure that Megumi felt the Beast all over her until that long awaited second climax. Karina couldn't stop grinning as she heard Megumi screaming her name out, thrusting her fingers even faster within Megumi's pussy while she kept he entire length of the strap on within he idol's ass. She made sure to wait until Megumi's climax would subside before she would make the finished touch.

Pulling her fingers from Megumi's pusy, she would bring both hands down to Megumi's legs, no doubt the idol would be quite exhausted by now and despite that, Karin would lift Megumi's legs off the mat and held Megumi up, the strap on deep within the idol as she walked to the center of the ring while holding Megumi against her, spreading those legs wider to show off Megumi's pussy, holding Megumi off her feet like a sort of prize. " THIS IS MY BITCH! REMEMER IT!!!!!!! " Karina roared out to the crowd, getting a loud cheer of approval in return as she began to slowly move around to show Megumi off, forcing the idol to accept being carried around with her legs spread, her pussy exposed and the strap on deep within her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:04 am

Megumi came hard, her body shuddering as her sex got ravaged by Karina's fingers and her ass got destroyed by the powerful dildo. But it was finally over as Megumi came hard. Her hips were numb from the orgasm and the rough ass-pounding. She quivered a little bit, her knees shaking as she tried to hold herself up. Karina reached down and grabbed Megumi behind her knees and scooped the weakened idol up, spreading her legs and holding her in such a humiliating position! The idol's ass slid down Karina's cock until it was buried all the way to the base. Megumi gasped, her mouth opening and her eyes rolling back into her head for a moment as her pussy spasmed. The idol squirted hard right then, a spray of her sex juices splattering onto the mats. The crowd let out a collective gasp. This was new for them, seeing a girl squirt from this angle!

"Ahhh!" Megumi moaned. The crowd roared when Karina let out her roar of victory. All Megumi could do was close her eyes and cry softly, feeling utterly humiliated. She wasn't going to break and give in though. Karina was going to pay for what she did. Megumi promised herself that she was going to humiliate Karina in front of this crowd twice as worse, and she was going to really hurt Karina!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12