Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Strip Smother POW: Heather vs Evelynn

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Strip Smother POW: Heather vs Evelynn - Page 4 Empty Re: Strip Smother POW: Heather vs Evelynn

Post by TiefBlau Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:01 pm

"Ah-haaah!!!" Heather let out as Evelynn would squeeze her breast even harder, really driving in the predicament that Heather was in at the moment. There was seemingly nothing that Heather could do, and her verbal submission that she let out obviously wasn't enough for the girl, her not stopping there with it. "Egh...wh-what?? I.." Heather let out, wanting to refuse to say those words, but shutting her eyes tightly and gritting her teeth, she still gave in. "Guaah! Fiine!! I'll...do..as you say!!..I-I'll behave a-and...be..your..good little girl.." Heather let out, completely ashamed of what she was saying.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Strip Smother POW: Heather vs Evelynn - Page 4 Empty Re: Strip Smother POW: Heather vs Evelynn

Post by Cirno Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:35 am

" See Heather? Was that so hard..? " She would trail her hand from Heather's breast and up to the girl's chin, cupping it to make the girl look at her, that seductive glare maintained on the Harpy's eyes, just making it look like she wanted to guide Heather into submitting to her without a fight. She would lift Heather's chin up a little higher so she could lean down and place a gentle kiss upon Heather's lips before she would release and drop the girl onto her back, just so she could quickly try and take a seat on the girl's face, facing the girl's legs.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:40 pm

"Ngh.." Heather just grit her teeth in response to Evelynn's words as the girl forced her to look up at her. She hated that seductive look that Evelynn was giving her, her body just wanting to give in as the girl would lift her chin up higher, planting that kiss on her lips. Heather groaned out a bit into the kiss before she would be dropped onto her back, given no real time to do anything as Evelynn would sit down on her face right after. "Mmmph!" Heather let out, her body squirming around in the facesit.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:08 pm

Evelynn now had Heather in another humiliating smother and she was going to take advantage of it, rubbing her ass in slow circles over Heather's face while her hands came to rest on Heather's breasts and gently squeeze them, licking her tongue over her own lips, doing one teasing bounce upon Heather's face before she would speak out with her usual, seductive tone of voice. " Just surrender now.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:18 pm

"Hmmnnn.." Heather was feeling utterly humiliated as Evelynn would start to rub her ass in slow circles over her face, just adding to the move before she would start to squeeze at her breasts. Heather couldn't help but let out a muffled moan from underneath the girl, her legs sliding around in a panic. She knew that she said she'd do as Evelynn said, but she didn't want to lost to another smother so quickly. She would refuse her words, still struggling underneath her, trying to bring her hands up to the girl's ass in attempts to push her off.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:16 pm

" Feel free to tap out righ abouuuuut.. " She would cirle her thumb and index finger around each of Heather's nipples, just making her expect what was coming next. " ..Now. " With that, she would start to pinch and twist those nipples lightly, not too painfully but merely just testing Heather's boundaries, not to mention that liked to tease the girl, who was stilll stuck under her ass, now just teasing those nipples until that girl would surrender.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:09 pm

"Mmmph!!!!???" Heather let out a panicked muffled yell as Evelynn would pinch and twist lightly at her nipples, causing her to blush deeply and struggle around under her. She knew that if she stayed long in this hold, she would have no chance against the girl. Instead of letting her weaken her more, Heather would frantically tap out, wanting to just get herself up so she could keep going.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:27 am

Again it was Heather that would tap out against her, making her lead over the girl even higher with it. She however, rubbed her butt into the girl's face a little while longer, her fingers gently pinching and massaging those nipples with two hands before she would finally get off her opponent to allow her to breathe once more, smiling down at Heather before she would go towards the nearest turnbuckle and once again take a seat on it, choosig the same position to enjoy the view of Heather stripping for her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:56 pm

Heather gasped for air as Evelynn got off of her, seeing the girl go into her same position on the corner to watch her strip. The little thing she did before she got off, rubbing her butt in her face and toying with her breasts, made Heather even more worked up as she slowly picked herself up, finally getting to her feet. "I-I..swear..you're next.." Heather let out before she would undo the button on her pants, zipping them down and sliding her pants down, kicking them off and revealing her black lace panties, blushing deeply as she glared at Evelynn.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:51 pm

Evelynn started to clap gently when Heather started to remove her pants, a bright smile on her face when she now revealed her panties to her, stroking her tongue very slowly over her own lips to show Heather she was ready to go even further than just this, casually getting back off the turnbuckle once the show was down and brought her hands to her hips, bending over to display her massive chest to Heather. " Mmm.. Now let's continue your strip tease. " She didn't attack just yet, she wanted to beat Heather without the use of cheap tricks.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next