» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Anja vs Cecila : 2 out of 3 falls hentai match.

2 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Anja vs Cecila : 2 out of 3 falls hentai match. - Page 6 Empty Re: Anja vs Cecila : 2 out of 3 falls hentai match.

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:02 am

Cecilia bit down on her lower lip as the pleasure of Anja grinding herself down against the sexy hardcore queen's crotch and did so many sweet things to the Hardcore Queen's crotch, the two blond women was certainly putting on a show so far for the crowd, who were loving it by the reaction the were giving.

With Cecilia massaging Anja's breasts like she did she couldn't help but give them a rough little squeeze as she heard what Anja said, " Y-you t-think you can take me ? Bring it on then." Cecilia let out as could deny things with her words but now with her sex as it was making her sex rather wet and now she wasn't sure how long she could last.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Anja vs Cecila : 2 out of 3 falls hentai match. - Page 6 Empty Re: Anja vs Cecila : 2 out of 3 falls hentai match.

Post by Harrier Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:58 pm

"Take you? I already did when you gave some moments before. At least I...uuhh...guess."
It was a bold statement from Cecilia, which made her only more adorable in the eyes of Anja while the sexy Swede massaged her tits, causing her sex to get wet while she still enjoyed this meeting tremendously. She had a large advantage and a head start by grinding on Cecilia all the time, if she could squeeze an orgasm out of her adopted sister, she would have the joy to bring her into another position to enjoy her even more! To follow this idea, she would try to spread Cecilia's legs a little more to grind hard on her while leaning down to lightly bite her throat with a love bite.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:20 am

Cecilia couldn't help but let out a long moan now that she felt Anja spread her legs further and did so as she ground herself down against her, the Hardcore Queen couldn't do much but let out moans as Anja took control over her it seemed and began to then lean down to kiss at Cecilia's neck and give her a love bite. Finally it was enough for Cecilia, she couldn't hold on any longer as her wet and naked pussy soon erupted with her juices running out onto Anja's bod as a long moan escaped her mouth as the first fall now went to Anja.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:57 pm

So the submission Cecilia had given out obviously had not counted. So Anja had the joy to grind down some more on her until she scored a *real* hentai fall against the other blonde, enjoying every move the girl made in the process without forcing her more than necessary in any direction. Everything else would be uncalled for and use valuable resources she could surely need in the later part of this match.

She would then glide off from Cecilia but not without taking care that her adopted sister was protected by her skirt before getting up to show her iron girl image to the audience, seemingly unfazed by the fact that her lower body and skirt were soiled. That may have sounded strange in the light of the match they were participating in, but it was important for her.
"Take your time. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."
She said politely and in a soft voice, although her face did not show much friendliness at this point. She did not owe anything to the audience at all and did not want to make an exception for anyone.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:46 am

Cecilia remain on her back for a while as Anja started to pus herself up and started to make her way away from the blond hardcore Queen, Cecilia let out a long breath of relief as she would then shake her head a little and start to slowly move up towards her knees. " Tch...I-i don't need to take my time." Cecilia let out as she would start to push herself up to her feet and slowly started to make her way up towards the center of the ring.

" Don't start acting as if you're better now. I'll show you just what happens when I get serious. " Cecilia let out as she shook her head, her breath was still a bit heavy and it was sort of clear that she could have used a few more seconds of rest.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:05 pm

Anja laughed lightly at the response of her adopted sister while arranging her clothes some more.
"You mean you held back until now? That would be the one thing you could do to insult me, Cecilia-chan."
While Cecilia had some time to rest, Anja searched for the panty of the other Blonde and stuffed it in the backside of her skirt. Not that she wanted to have a souvenir, but with a mad queen of hardcore now probably at her hands, she was probably in need of everything she could get her hands on.

So she would either wait until Cecilia was ready to fight again, or charge her into one of the ring corners if she would attempt to close her shirt again. The last thing she could need was a re-clothed Cecilia...

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:49 am

Cecilia shook her head a little and then let out a little chuckle, " Don't think that it was meant as an insult dear Anja."

With that Cecilia would start to try and re-cloth herself and attempt to fix her clothing, but she kept a glancing eye on Anja as she did so and attempted to get herself as dressed as she could, even tough she found herself without her panties which was a bit of a bad situation for her, but that just meant that she would have to try harder to stop Anja from getting the upper hand again.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:06 am

As she was in the process of charging Cecilia when she started to redress again, Anja hesitated. An idea crossed her mind. The hardcore queen was surely used to be the bigger and more aggressive girl even in hentai bouts, so Anja would try to use that momentum against her to a certain degree, although it would be very straining for her.

With her opponents having her hands full with buttons, shirts and skirt, Anja would run in to come close to the other blonde and attempt to pick her up around the upper legs to carry her quickly to a ring post and sit her on the second rope with her own hands grabbing the middle rope to give her stability and make it harder for the Swede to break out and press her into the corner with a full body press.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:48 am

Cecilia was caught by surprise as Anja soon came running in towards her, which caught Cecilia by quite a bit of surprise and forced her to grit her teeth a bit, thought Anja didn't do exactly what she had expected the cute blond girl to do as she felt how the sexy Raven lifted her up off her feet and began to move towards the corner and soon enough she had pressed Cecilia up against it, with her body pressed up tightly against Cecilia's making their breasts squish and snuggle against each other.

" Ah? Think this will go well for you ?" Cecilia let out as she would attempt to take her arms up and attempt to wrap them around Anja's body, attempting to trap Anja's arms against her own body as the Northern Queen would attempt and trap the girl in a tight bearhug an try to squeeze the life out of Anja, and do even more as she would attempt to rub her breasts tightly against Anja's.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Anja was delighted when her move hit it's mark and she could carry Cecilia over to the corner and sit her on the second turnbuckle. Sure, this move was not without danger and as she had thought, the Swede pressed her upper arms against her torso, but this was actually helpful to her plan as she grabbed the connection of the ring post and the second rope tightly, not making any attempt to escape but instead press herself deeper in the sexy Queen of Hardcore by leaning heavily against her.

"...Aahnn...Sure it will. You're so animalistic and still so feminine, Cecilia-chan. You make my body go crazy... "
She whispered seductively into the ear of her opponent before attacking her with a wild kiss while she would rub one of her knees against the exposed crotch of the Swede. By sitting her into the corner, Anja was confident that Cecilia could not close her legs enough to build a reasonable defense from that position, so she was happily getting crushed in the iron ropes that were her biker sisters arms.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next