Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ro vs Ronan Hardcore KO Cage

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ro vs Ronan Hardcore KO Cage - Page 5 Empty Re: Ro vs Ronan Hardcore KO Cage

Post by beangraff Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:33 am

Ro was not in such a good situation, so far they’️d gone tit for tat, but this time they Ronan had managed to take the lead, and was seriously wakening Ro. She shouted out in pain as her leg was bent mercilessly, but her pain was overshadowed by the immense pleasure Ronan was putting into her sex, his now wet fingers making her tremble and moan on the floor as she tried desperately to hold back coming. “Mmm…Ro…ronan….it’️s so good…” She whispered, loud enough for Ronan to hear, but not loud enough for the roaring and excited crowd to overhear. Finally, Ro couldn’️t hold back anymore as the expert teasing of Ronan and the distracting half boston crab were too much. With little warning, her wet pussy suddenly burst, it’️s juices coating Ronan’️s hand as he continued to work the hold, while Ro cried out in pleasure.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:57 am

Ronan was not going to go easy on Ro despite her being beautiful and agreeing to go out with him, it just wasn't in his nature to fight anyone with less than his full strength and he just hoped Ro would appreciate that after the match was over. Keeping her leg bent back as far as he could without potentially breaking it, though judging from just how loud the red haired bombshell was crying out in ecstasy the pleasure was far greater than any pain she was feeling, bringing a wide grin to his lips as it meant he was doing his job as boyfriend. Every thrust of his fingers in and out of Ro's now dripping wet pussy sent a rather lewd and wet sound echoing out over the arena.

"I'm glad you're enjoying this Ro, its my job to make you feel more pleasure than you ever thought possible." Ronan replied confidently, loving how intimate they were being, both of them not letting the crowd or even the camera microphones hear them. It wasn't long before Ro's pussy clenched tight around his invading fingers and then erupted in orgasm, her juices flowing freely out over his hand while he continued to pump his fingers inside of her. Ronan would wait until her orgasm began to die down before leaning his head down to kiss her pussy, his tongue moving to slip inside for a few quick licks before he would release the hold and raise to stand over her.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:16 am

Ro didn’️t have to wait till after the match to understand, she understood right now. In fact, she’️d have become disappointed, perhaps even angry, if she sensed Ronan was insulting her by holding back. That being said, she had no intention of holding back either.

The sheer eroticism of what they were doing felt incredible for Ro, the intimate nature of their mumblings and quiet whispers to each other where only heightening the entire match. Finally she came, the crowd (which Ro had long stopped carrying about) cheered wildly, while Ro moaned wantonly, loving this feeling, panting and covered with sweat as Ronan pleased and tormented her leg.

“Mmmm…such a dutiful boyfriend…” Ro moaned as her orgasm finally subsided, “After I knock you out, I’️ll bring you home so we can ‘wrestle’️ some more.” Ro was feigning confidence, in fact this submission hold was taking a LOT out of her, she had to make a serious effort to speak clearly. But, finally, Ronan released the hold, moving to stand over her, his naked cock and balls dangling down. Ro had very little options, one leg was out of action for at least a little while, Ro was totally out of breath, she was just recovering from an orgasm. Meanwhile, Ronan was at the peak of his strength, having just done a lot of damage to Ro, and was probably about to do more.

“Sorry, lover…” Ro smirked, then suddenly lifted her good leg, aiming it RIGHT at Ronan’️s rock hard hanging cock and balls, trying to slam his testicles as hard a she could. If she could land a blow, she’️d try to land two more, wanting to get him three times if she could.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:17 am

Ronan smirked down at Ro as he released her leg and gently laid her back against the ground, stepping forward before he turned around to gaze upon her naked and sweated drenched body, the sight of her ample breasts rising and falling as she panted for air coupled with her sexual juices coating her crotch ensured he was going to remain rock hard for quite sometime. He overheard her talking about going home for some more wrestling, chuckling at how confident she sounded though to be honest her proposal sounded quite delicious to him, perhaps he would take her back to his place after he won for some more pleasure.

"Thats me, the dutiful boyfriend, now let me put you away Ro so the real fun can begin where no one else can see us." Ronan replied as he reached down for her legs yet again, but this time he was stopped short as Ro lashed out with one of her powerful legs right up into his unguarded cock. Ronan bit down on his tongue as she delivered the low blow, groaning in pain as he endured not just one but two more shots to his groin before he stumbled over to the edge of the ring, trying to slide underneath the bottom rope to escape his "loving" girlfriend.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:59 pm

“Heh, I don’️t intend to let you put me away, sweetie.” She chuckled, grinning back at the boyfriend she was battering. Ro didn’️t mean anything personal by it, but she REALLY needed to pick up a win here as she hadn’️t had one yet. She couldn’️t give up for a second, even if just going home with Ronan seamed an appealing option. Plus, the look on Ronan’️s face was pretty good after that. Anyway, this was a hardcore match, everything was game.

Ro made her way up as she saw Ronan trying to escape. She couldn’️t blame him, she was sure she hurt him quite a bit as he stumbled away. Sensing an opportunity as Ronan tried escape back into the ring, Ro quickly got behind him. She would let him slide partly into the ring before grabbing at his ankle, trying yank it and twist it brutally. If she could do this, while she twisted she'd lean in and give the foot she's attacking for a quick kiss, moving away to avoid any strikes afterwards.

Last edited by 199 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:38 am

Ronan struggled to lift his heavy body up into the ring after that loving kick to his manhood from Ro, making a mental note as he did so to wear a cup to all his future matches in the AFW so as to prevent this from happening over and over again. He didn't hold any sort of grudge against her for it though, in a cage match there was nothing that was off limits and he had just made her cum in front of quite a few people to boot, not the best way to begin a relationship but for them this might be just how it needed to be.

Feeling her hands wrap around his foot Ronan would immediately reach upward to grab onto the ropes, keeping himself from being pulled out of the ring unceremoniously but that didn't do anything to lessen the sting of her ankle twist. Grunting in pain from the hold he had to bite down hard on his lower lip to keep himself from yelling out in reaction. He kicked back with his foot when he felt her daring to kiss the bottom of his foot while she twisted it, but found she had already got out of his reach. So instead he pulled on the captured leg as hard as he could, trying to pull her in before kicking out with his other foot, aiming to hit her in the stomach.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:52 am

Ro smirked evilly as she continued to torment his ankle, even giving his foot a quick kiss, just managing to avoid a kick to her head. “Awww….you don’️t like it when I kiss your foot? I was going to do more to it to please you…” Ro didn’️t have any problem with the start to their relationship. As far as she was concerned, being able to handle her in the ring (and regularly taking her on in the ring) was a requirement for any lover.

Ro grinned as she was shove din, sensing what was coming next, she gave up on this. Letting go of Ronan, she slid away to another corner, avoiding the kick and climbing into the ring. She intended to meat Ronan when he was up in the ring.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:57 pm

"Don't mistake this for not enjoying the kissing part Ro, and besides if you're in the mood to please me theres another part of me I'd like you to kiss." Ronan replied in a joking tone despite the pain his ankle was being put through. It began to seem like they shared more than just a home town he thought to himself, he and Ro also seemed to like a bit of pain mixed into their pleasure, getting off on it even as Ro had proved when she cummed so violently earlier despite him bending her in off. He should have come to the AFW a lot sooner if this place had women like this fiery New Yorker.

Bringing his mind back to the task at hand, winning, Ronan felt Ro being pulled up against the ring, expecting to feel his foot driving into her infinitely sexy body a second later, but instead felt nothing but thin air as she got out of the way. "Giving me a moment to recover, I thought you weren't going to take it easy on me Ro?" Ronan shouted over the roar of the crowd as he practically threw himself back up to his feet by punching the mat, hopping on his hurt foot for a moment but soon he was standing on it without too much trouble as he fought through the pain.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:22 pm

“Hahah, maybe after the fight…or maybe during.”Ro winked as she evaded Ronan’️s attacks. Ronan’️s assessment was exactly correct, the two of them we’️re quite similar in that regard. There was a level of enjoyment for the fight, and a little bit of pain could enhance the sensuality of it. It was by no means clear what relationship these two were going to have, but it was very clear they’️d be meeting many times after this.

Ro didn’️t respond to Ronan’️s taunt that she was giving him a chance to recover. In fact, she was just getting into a better position. Ronan sprang to his feet, to find that Ro had quickly climbed into the ring and was already waiting for him. “Hiya sexy!” she exclaimed loudly while he hobbled on his foot. At the same instant she very nearly shouted at him, she tried to grab one of his arms with both hands and whip him with a spinning motion toward a corner! The move relied on trying to ambush him while he hobbled on both feet, and would only work if he didnt recover in time to stop him.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat May 11, 2013 9:40 am

"You enjoy teasing me don't you?" Ronan asked with a rather blank and emotionless look upon his face, narrowing his eyes as if he was studying her intently, which was exactly what he was doing as she was far too sexy not to stare at intently. Soon his usual amused grin appeared back on his face after he heard her practically shout at him, calling him sexy which his ego quite enjoyed, but also because she went back on the attack. The adrenaline began to pump through his body even faster while his love of this match continued to increase, laughing as she grabbed onto his arm and gave a mighty pull.

Ronan made sure to place his good foot forward as he dug his feet into the mat to counter her pull, their strength once again proving to be quite close as she very nearly succeeded in throwing him across the ring, but close wasn't enough as he stood his ground. "You nearly pulled my arm out of my socket with that!" He teased her before reaching forward to grab onto her wrists, grinning deviously as he tried to give a sudden pull and yank her towards him so that he could drive his foot into her stomach.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next