Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza, Daaharu, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Heather Sunderland vs. Ryuubi Gentoku

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Heather Sunderland vs. Ryuubi Gentoku - Page 3 Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs. Ryuubi Gentoku

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:01 pm

As Heather would leap up, going for the standing moonsault, she felt the rush she usually felt with these sorts of moves, though not as much since she was just standing. Instead of feeling herself crashing down on the girl's body though, she slammed onto her front, groaning and grunting out from the hard impact, gritting her teeth a bit as she lie there, trying to push herself up on the mat as soon as she possibly could.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Heather Sunderland vs. Ryuubi Gentoku - Page 3 Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs. Ryuubi Gentoku

Post by Cirno Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:34 pm

Ryuubi wasn't going to let Heather get away now, she quickly rolled back over and on top of the girl so she could take a seat on her lower back and quickly try to collect the girl's arms and tuck them over her thighs. From there she will try to bring her hands under Heather's chin and pull back very hard on it, though with Ryuubi leaning forward, Heather's head and face would once again be buried up against Ryuubi's large chest.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:20 pm

Heather groaned out a bit as Ryuubi would sit on her lower back. She would try to crawl away, but the girl scooped up her arms and tucked them over her thighs, pulling back on her chin. Heather would yell out before the girl leaned forward, pressing her breasts against her face. "Mmmph!?!?" Heather let out in a muffled yell, her body flailing around as much as she could with the pressure and the lack of air she was getting.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:29 pm

Though it wasn't Ryuubi's idea to smother Heather during the camel clutch, now that she actually managed to do that she decided to hold it like that, pulling very hard on Heather's chin while her breasts are fully planted upon the girl's face, biting upon her bottom lip as she tried to keep the pressure on Heather and strain her body as well as smother her, if she could actually smother the girl out she'd be happy.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:48 pm

Heather was struggling with all she could in the move now that Ryuubi was smothering her out on top of it. She needed to break free as soon as possible, before she would start to feel lightheaded from the lack of oxygen. She would start twisting her body around frantically, trying her best to free herself from her grasp somehow. She was losing oxygen quick, and if her twisting and turning wasn't going to work, she might be on her way to passing out in Ryuubi's quite creative hold.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:20 pm

As much as Ryuubi wanted to keep Heather in the hold, all that squirming and twisting finally paid off and forced Ryuubi to release her entirely, her breasts leaving from the girl's face and forcing her to roll off and away from Heather before she tried to get back on her feet and getting herself ready to continue the match, she was once again waiting for Heather to get ready to fight again, despite saying that she wasn't going to do it again, she just found it more fair to get her opponent ready and willing to battle again.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3