Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 9:55 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 8:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Legendary Sister- Tsukiko Yoshida

Go down

The Legendary Sister- Tsukiko Yoshida Empty The Legendary Sister- Tsukiko Yoshida

Post by Kite2014 Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:16 am

[size=150:3ipuu9fa]General Information
=================================================================================================

Name:
Tsukiko Watanabe “Yoshida”

Alias: "The Legendary" Tsukiko Yoshida

Eyes: Brown

Hair:
Black

Height:
5’️6”

Weight:

Origin:
Japan

Alignment: Face

Entrance Music: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_lgowTGQrI:3ipuu9fa]Aya Kamiki- The Light[/url:3ipuu9fa]

[size=150:3ipuu9fa]=================================================================================================

Combat Information

=================================================================================================

Combat Attitude:
Cool, calm, collected, unlike her sister she chooses her spots and can figure out an opponent in a matter of seconds. She doesn’️t get frustrated and keeps true to her friendly nature. When she is usually “feuding” with someone she is more stern but she does not get mad with them.

Combat Strategy: Pick apart her opponent, get the feel of where he/she is going and focus on wearing them down and give the fans a show.

Combat Style: Japanese wrestling a graduate of the Kaientai Dojo which is a perfect mix of power, brawling, submission, and flying but she tends to focus on her submission and brawling skills. Trained in many martial arts but is known for her deadly kicks.

Combat

Strength:
85%

Defense: 87%

Endurance: 75%

Speed:
75%

Technique:
85%

Wrestling

Strikes:[size=150:3ipuu9fa] ****

Submissions: [size=150:3ipuu9fa]****

Powerhouse:
[size=150:3ipuu9fa]***

Aerial: [size=150:3ipuu9fa]***

Counters:
[size=150:3ipuu9fa]*****

NO HENTAI SORRY

[size=150:3ipuu9fa]=================================================================================================

Attack information

Favorite Attacks
Flash Kick
Jumping Spinning Crescent Kick
Tree of Woe DropKick
Valkyrie Splash
Hero’️s Welcome
Kip-Up Rana
Indian deathlock 3
Buzzsaw Kick
Dropkick
Lotus Lock
Hip Attack
Dragon Suplex
The Yoshida Kicks
Super Kick
Belly to Belly Suplex
Spaceman Moonsault
Sheerdrop Facebuster
Sleeper hold
Roundhouse Kick
Pyramid Driver
AP Cross Diamond
Super K
Scissored Dragon Sleeper
Anaconda Vise
Romero Special
Rolling Elbow
Kicking combination
Punching combination
Texas Cloverleaf
Falling Thunder and Fire Powerbomb
Spear

Common Finishers
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDY_qkLwaS4:3ipuu9fa]Scorpion Rising[/url:3ipuu9fa] *Attack*
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5jNkncayPA:3ipuu9fa]Keene Hammer[/url:3ipuu9fa] *Slam*
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGZiVQit54E:3ipuu9fa]Just Facelock[/url:3ipuu9fa] *Submission*

Critical Finisher
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFsDUfgURgI:3ipuu9fa]Spider Twist[/url:3ipuu9fa] *Submission*
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLJ0RWh8AKQ:3ipuu9fa]Michinoku Driver II[/url:3ipuu9fa]*Slam*
Tsukiko Special (Knee to the gut, knee to the face to stand her opponent up, and super kick to the face to seal the deal) *Strike*

[size=150:3ipuu9fa]
=======================================================================================================================================

Personal Information

=======================================================================================================================================

Appearance

The Legendary Sister- Tsukiko Yoshida Haru8.png

Personality:
Tsukiko is one of the nicest women in the wrestling, known as a kind woman who is always thinking about others before herself. She is always looking out for others and willing to help out anyway that she can. She always looks forward to improving on her skills and helping others improve on their own skills. If someone is upset with her outside of the ring she will try to make things better.
History:
Tsukiko is a native in Japan and is the older sister of the young up and coming Tsumi Yoshida. Tsukiko unlike her sister is well…Is a legend when it comes to wrestling in Japan. Tsukiko was trained at the legendary Kaientai Dojo She was known for wrestling in 144 matches in her whole career, winning 120 of them, losing 20, and four of them ended in a draw. She has held over five World titles, three Tag titles two with her sister Tsumi, and two Middleweight titles. She has wrestled with many legends both female and male in Japan and has defeated them. When she was apart of the Kaientai Dojo many of the trainers knew she would become one of the best wrestlers in Japan taking on all comers. She is known for how she can counter most attacks and her powerful kicks which seems to be a tradition with the Yoshida family as Tsumi’️s kicks are just as hard as Tsukiko’️s. At the age of 25 she met a photographer named Hiroki Watanabe they started dating and once she was 28 she asked to marry him in front of packed Tokyo Dome in the tournament for all the top joshi wrestlers in which with a face filled with tears she said yes to Hiroki in front of everyone as she said in the microphone, “You are so lucky that I won. If I had lost and you did this you would have had to waited another year.” They kissed and later that year they were married. When Tsukiko came back to the ring at the age of 29 she didn’️t come back wrestling but dressed very nicely. She walked to the ring and with a smile on her face thanked everyone that has followed her since she was just 18 years old, the ones that had seen her ups and downs, who saw her and her sister Tsumi have capture the tag team titles, and seeing her get proposed to in the ring after defeating her longtime rival in one of the most legendary back and forth matches in her brands history. But she came out that day not to say she was coming back but to say goodbye and that she was going to retire. Not because she was married, not because she was still hurt. She put her hand on her stomach and said, “I’️m pregnant with my first child.” The crowd cheered as she said what many thought was her final good bye, her rival and true longtime friend even came into the ring and raised her arm up and hugged her. As her theme played one last time she started to break down in front of the crowd as the started chanting her name over and over again as some threw black and red streamers into the ring she ran up the top rope and did her signature gun point towards the crowd and “fired” towards them. Later in the year she gave birth to her beautiful daughter Yumi Watanabe. It has been three years since then and her daughter is three years old and is very smart for her age. Tsukiko has been said to already be training her a little bit of wrestling but of course it was just play wrestling, though she will admit, Yumi is the champion of the Watanabe household right now. Then one day while on youtube she soon found an interview of her sister Tsumi Yoshida who said she was going back to Japan and joining a brand known as AFW and joining the Friction roster. This was the first Tsukiko heard of this and was thinking of why Tsumi was keeping this a secret. Tsukiko decided to make a secret of her own. After discussing it with Hiroki they decided that it was okay for Tsukiko to come back and wrestle. Though when Tsukiko came to sign the contract she asked to keep things quiet, she wanted this to be a big surprise. Now she is back in the wrestling world, a brand new attitude, and is here to help her younger sister with her journey as much as she can.

Additional information

Facts of:
Known as a Legend in Japan. Has a three year old daughter which is the main reason why she will not do hentai matches.

Likes: Teaching the younger wrestlers, dressing up, training, lifting weights, running, playing games, watching TV, anime, dressing up, and her three year old daughter Moeka Abe.

Dislikes: Wrestlers who do not respect the crowd, unsportsmen like conduct, wasted food, waking up late, crying children, and leaving a crowd unhappy.

Most Used Quotes: “Me a legend?…Sometimes I forget that…When you go out and hear that crowd making a lot of noise…Chanting your name…No matter how many times you do it…You’️ll always feel like a rookie entering the ring for the first match.”

General Status

Siblings: Tsumi Yoshida

Friends:

Allies:

Rivals:

Enemies:

Crushes:

Alliance:

Tag Team:

Accomplishments

Rankings:

Events: