Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Submission POW Match- Heather vs Amanda

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Submission POW Match- Heather vs Amanda - Page 5 Empty Re: Submission POW Match- Heather vs Amanda

Post by beangraff Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:52 pm

Amanda just nodded her head, unhappy that Heather would say such a thing. Amanda slowly began to squeeze harder, then she brought her lips close to Heather’️s ears again, “Such a shame…it’️s my turn to be angry now.” Amanda was not going to put up with this any longer. With no warning, Amanda suddenly threw Heather down onto her back. Quickly, Amanda jumped down onto Heather’️s body, landing her ass with a thud onto Heather’️s stomach, and slid forward to press her sex into Heather’️s face .smothering her once more. “Now…I’️m going to make you beg…then I’️m going to make you cum in front of everyone…then maybe I’️ll accept your submission when you apologies in front of all these lovely people.”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Submission POW Match- Heather vs Amanda - Page 5 Empty Re: Submission POW Match- Heather vs Amanda

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:57 pm

"Yeah?? Well I'm sure it's nothing compared to how mad you'll be when I win." Heather let out, groaning still as she tried to escape before suddenly Amanda would slam her down onto her back, causing her to arch her body, groaning in pain. That would be multiplied as Amanda slammed her ass down on her stomach, hardly giving her enough time to scream before she would plant her sex on her face, smothering her in the very uncomfortable position under her denim shorts. Hearing her words, Heather's eyes would widen, frantically twisting and turning under her, trying her best to throw her off.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:00 pm

This time, Amanda was going to push this as long as she could, there would be no relief for Heather. Amanda began to lightly grind her clothed sex into Heather’️s face, reaching down with both hands to grip and pull on Heather’️s soft hair HARD, while her knees pinned Heather’️s wrists down, Amanda intended to carry this move as far as she could, wanting to take Heather to the BRINK of being KO’️s so she couldn’️t resist what was coming, but was still awake for it.

Last edited by 199 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:07 pm

"Mmnngh!" Heather groaned and grunted out as the girl would start to grind her clothed sex on her face. The denim was incredibly uncomfortable and it was frustrating her quite a bit. She would feel the girl pull on her hair hard, Heather yelling out a muffled yell as her wrists were pinned. She kicked her legs frantically, her body still twisting and turning at the feeling as she tried her best to fight against her, the scratching of the material frustrating her and the positioning embarrassing her quite a bit.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:14 pm

Amanda continued her sensual attack, but soon she discovered doing this with her pants on was uncomfortable for both of them. Unzippering her shorts, Amanda paused just long enough to slip them and her panties of, making the crowd jeer and cat call, but Amanda never cared about those things. Throwing them to the side, Amanda now pressed her sex into Heather’️s face, doubling the speed and intensity of her grinding, using Heather like some kind of toy as she smothered the air out of Heather, trying to get her to the brink of KO.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:19 pm

Heather was suffering quite a bit underneath Amanda, thinking if she could tap or not before she would suddenly watch as Amanda unzipped her shorts. Heather would squint her eyes in confusion and nervousness before Amanda would maneuver herself to remove them and her panties, pressing her bare sex onto her face. Heather let out a loud embarrassed groan, frantically struggling underneath her as she made the grinding quite a bit faster.

Heather would still continue her struggles, but would more and more start to slow them down, feeling quite a bit lightheaded as it became harder and harder to struggle, her eyes starting to falter under the girl's bare sex that engulfed her nose. She was, just as Amanda wanted, on the brink of passing out.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:29 pm

Amanda smirked evilly as she felt Heather nearly knocked out underneath her. Amanda would slowly slide her wet sex off of Heather’️s face, leving the poor girl gasping. Amanda knew that Heather would probably be able to do nothing so dazed, but would be awake for everything she was about to do. As Amanda stood up, Heather grabbed onto Heather’️s left shoe, quickly throwing it off, then she grabbed Heather’️s right shoe, doing the same. Once her shoes were off, Amanda would stomp down with her own booted foot, using a moderate amount of strength, onto heather’️s stomach, ensuring that Heather wouldn’️t have a chance to recover while all this was going on.

Once Heather’️s shoes were off, Amanda smiled evilly and began to pull Heather’️s pants off, undoing her belt, pulling the pants off and taking Heather’️s panties with her, exposing her naked lower body to the whole crowd! “Wish you’️d tapped yet?”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:16 am

Heather would stir a bit as Amanda slide off of her, gasping for air as her body felt quite weak. She cursed herself for ending up in this position, taking the girl way too lightly as she brought her to seconds before passing out twice. She would do her best to regain her air, but it seemed that Amanda wasn't going to let her do so as she would remove her shoes, tossing them off her. "H-hah!? Wh....what are you d-GAAAGH!!" Heather's words were cut off as Amanda stomped her booted foot down onto her stomach. It wasn't the hardest stomp, but it was enough to drive the air out of her further and keeping her from doing much.

As Amanda would remove Heather's pants and panties, exposing her lower body, Heather would blush deeply, hearing her words. "D-damnit..I..swear I'll..get you back.." Heather let out, trying to cover her sex with her hands in embarrassment as she started to try to crawl away.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:30 am

“I had a mind to make this a straight up fight and all that jazz, and only play with you privately. In fact…I’️m the one getting you back.” Amanda didn’️t like insults, but Heather had saved herself SOME trouble by not insulting her breasts. Regardless, this was now going to be a lot more humiliating for Heather. Now Amanda was going to use hentai moves, and anything necessary to make Heather submit to her.

“Crawling away so soon?” Amanda chuckled, grabbing Heather’️s leg to try and stop her. Unless Heather could kick her away, Amanda would try to drag Heather back to her. If she could manage that, Amanda would try a new move, dropping down, she’️d sit on one leg, not hard, but restrain it, while her other hand would try to pry Heather’️s other leg up, opening Heather’️s sex. Amanda then slid forward, and tried to press her bare sex into Heather’️s sex, rubbing them hard into each other, grinning.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:40 am

"Gh..we HAD one going before you started to rub at my crotch!" Heather yelled out as she shook her head. "S-so don't even give me that!" She continued, her blush in full force as she looked up at Amanda. In her mind she really didn't do much of anything wrong, she just felt that the girl had started being touchy before anything really escalated.

Hearing Amanda's chuckle and words, she would click her tongue, trying her best to escape from the girl. Soon though, she felt Amanda grab at her leg, dragging her back to where she was. Heather would shake her head, groaning out before she felt Amanda sit on her leg, holding her other one up before she would start to rub her sex hard up against Heather's. Heather would yell out with a deep moan from the feeling, Slamming her fists on the ground to try and fight the pleasure. "Haa-aahn~...S-stop it!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next