Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:30 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[Pendant Match] Angel vs. Tsumi (Submission match)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

[Pendant Match] Angel vs. Tsumi (Submission match) - Page 6 Empty Re: [Pendant Match] Angel vs. Tsumi (Submission match)

Post by Kite2014 Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:59 am

Tsumi’️s leg came swinging around to nail Angel at the side of her head. On contact there was a loud smack as Tsumi got up and looked at a staggering Angel. Tsumi knew what she had to do.

Tsumi rushes over and goes to take Angel down with an arm drag by grabbing her left arm. If Tsumi was able to take Angel down she would try to wrap her left leg around Angel’️s left arm, she would then wrap her arms around Angel’️s neck and lock her into a neck crank, finally Tsumi moves her right leg in front of her Angel’️s head and pushes her leg down in the opposite direction she is pulling to bring even more tension to Angel’️s neck. Tsumi was trying to lock in Tsukiko’️s own invention, the [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFsDUfgURgI:21jcepym]Spider Twist[/url:21jcepym], a Yoshida original. If Tsumi was able to lock this in she would pull with all of her might on Angel’️s head and push down with her leg to add more tension.

Last edited by 8569 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

[Pendant Match] Angel vs. Tsumi (Submission match) - Page 6 Empty Re: [Pendant Match] Angel vs. Tsumi (Submission match)

Post by Alexandra Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:22 pm

Angel felt her arm grabbed, trying to shake off the kick in time to see Tsumi's leg coming up, pulling her down to the mat. She groaned, feeling Tsumi's limbs trying to wrap around her, eventually putting her into the Spider Twist.

A cry of surprise passed Angel's lips, the Latina's eyes going wide as the hold began to take it's effect. "A...AAHH!" She screamed out, closing her eyes in pain as the submission was locked in on her.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:22 pm

Tsumi looks at Angel with a serious look as she locked in the Spider Twist, her arms pulling back on Angel’️s neck while her leg would push down on Angel’️s head in the opposite direction. Tsumi keeping the hold locked in tight as she looks at Angel not saying anything rude, nothing to taunt her, but just looking at her, showing the respect she actually had for Angel throughout this match. Tsumi loved having this match with Angel and she hopes that she would be able to have all of her matches be this epic like this one. Tsumi soon tightens up the hold she had on Angel’️s neck again to try and finish this.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:50 am

Angel groaned out in pain, in suffering, as the Spider Twist was locked on, starting to work her over with the hold. She bit her bottom lip quickly, not wanting to give Tsumi the satisfaction of hearing her cry out, her mind racing to think of a way out of this situation. She was stuck, but she wasn't done yet. Angel was a damn tough woman, and she knew, just knew that she could find a way out of this situation, find a way to put the lesser experienced girl in her place.

She bit her bottom lip harder, straining to withstand the hold, as her eyes came to rest on the ropes not too terribly far from her. Knowing they were her only chance, Angel kicked her long, sexy legs up, trying desperately to stretch them out towards the ropes. She wanted nothing more than to land her leg on one of them, hoping to hell she could do so and force Tsumi to break her brutal, terrible hold on her.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:46 am

Tsumi looked at Angel, her eyes not leaving her until she felt Angel move. She shakes her head as she saw Angel trying to reach out with her legs to get the ropes. Tsumi shakes her head as she press her leg up against Angel’️s head as hard she could and pulled on Angel’️s neck tighter. Trying to make the hold as tight as she could to possibly make this hold so tight Angel won’️t be able to think straight and she would possibly just tap out.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:19 am

Angel closed her eyes, sweat dripping from her body as she tried to withstand the brutal hold. She wasn't going to give in like this, not to some upstart, inexperienced newcomer that thought she could dance with the big girls in the AFW. No way in hell.

She grit her teeth, straining to stretch out her leg further, further, until finally, it dropped, landing just barely onto the bottom rope. The moment she felt it, her eyes snapped open, and she started to scream towards Tsumi. "L...l-let me the hell go, chica!!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:44 am

Tsumi tried keeping the hold tight trying as much as she could to make Angel tap. But that was when she heard the ref yell out, “Rope break!” Tsumi gritted her teeth as Angel yelled out for Tsumi to let go of the hold. But unlike Angel, Tsumi let go of the move quickly as she rolled backwards after letting go and stood up. She looks down at Angel and backs away from Angel keeping her eyes on her waiting for Angel to get back up into a fighting position but this time she wouldn’️t charge at her, she wasn’️t going to cheap shot her, she was waiting for her to stand back up. She then says, “For the last time I’️m not some diva who doesn’️t know to keep her mouth shut! Both you and my own team member have marked me down as such! Quit thinking I’️m someone who doesn’️t belong here! I don’️t care if you are at the top! I don’️t care if you are at the very bottom! You are my opponent and I shall respect you as of that. My teammate didn’️t show me any respect which is why I didn’️t get a chance to show people what I can do.”

Tsumi then stomps onto the ground. “Now get up and lets give these people a fight! I may not be one of the top. But I’️ll be one of the best damn fights you will ever get! NOW GET UP!” Tsumi shouted as the crowd once again went wild the black paint she had on her face some bit of it faded, down the side of Tsumi’️s face was a bit of blood that started flowing after receiving that kick to her from Angel. Tsumi wanted to throw down like she was in MMA she got into a fighting position. She looks at Angel as the crowd started chanting out basically something along the lines of this is awesome. Tsumi just got ready for Angel to stand back up, if Angel tried anything cheap when Tsumi was being fair Tsumi would have no choice but to use her equalizer. She didn’️t want to but she would if Angel tried to be sneaky.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:19 am

As Tsumi began her loud, rambling rant, Angel went to roll away from her, slipping out of the ring. She staggered away from it, leaning against the barricade separating the ring area and the crowd, trying to catch her breath and get some rest. She listened to Tsumi's words, rolling her eyes at her little outburst, finally looking annoyed as the girl finished. She took a step back towards the ring, yelling back up at her. "You say you're not a diva who doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut? Could have fooled me, chica!" She cocked her hands up on her hips, flashing a smirk up towards Tsumi. "If you knew how to keep your mouth shut, you wouldn't be yelling like some spoiled child right now!"

The Latina then lunged at the ring, sliding under the ropes and quickly hurrying back to her feet. Up came her arms in a protective sort of way, as she called back at Tsumi again, taking another deep breath afterwards to steady herself. "Don't worry though, chica! Since it seems you don't know how to shut up, I'll shut it up for you!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:07 pm

Tsumi glares at Angel as she spoke she was getting upset as she then reaches into her boot and took out the vial but throws it out into the crowd and someone caught it as she decided to fight Angel with nothing but her fists and such. Tsumi looks at the Latina as she moved into the same position that Angel was in as she moved towards her and goes to throw a right hook to the Latina’️s face, if it met with Angel’️s face or was blocked Tsumi would throw a low kick to the side of Angel’️s knee. She would then go in with a combination of low kicks and punches towards Angel’️s legs and her chest.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:01 am

Angel looked on, amused, as Tsumi removed the vial from her boot, and tossed it out into the crowd. She had a feeling that Tsumi had some kind of trick up her sleeve, and was pleased to know her hunch was right. She didn't like that the girl had something like that planned though, and decided she would have to beat her down extra hard as punishment for her planned cheating.

She moved in towards Tsumi as the girl moved back towards her, remaining on the defensive. When the right hook came in, the Latina quickly dodged to the side of her, flashing Tsumi a grin. "Too slow, chica!" She playfully called out, raising her own leg up in a quick, arcing kick towards Tsumi's gut, wanting to stop the girl in her tracks right here and now.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next