Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Marisa Evans vs Natasha Loclear

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Marisa Evans vs Natasha Loclear - Page 3 Empty Re: Marisa Evans vs Natasha Loclear

Post by valen311 Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:08 pm

The model was about to try and rise to her knees when Natasha pounced on her.
Marisa was forced back down to the oil soaked mats as the younger girl's weight settled on her back. She knew she was in a bad position when she felt Natasha's fingers invade her sex.
"Unnghh...!" she groaned, her pussy starting to dampen as Natasha's fingers made themselves felt....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Marisa Evans vs Natasha Loclear - Page 3 Empty Re: Marisa Evans vs Natasha Loclear

Post by daemongirl Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:40 am

Natasha smiled cheerfully as she took the dominant position on top of Marisa's back, purring sensually as she slid her fingers into the model's womanhood to find it incredibly tight, Marisa's sex squeezing her fingers while growing moist from Natasha's touch. It felt like she was being complimented by the famous star's body as she felt the woman's pussy respond to her invading fingers, curling them inward to brush her oiled fingertips along the girl's inner walls searching for her g-spot.

"God you're so wet down here Marisa and its not just oil, glad I could give you such pleasure." Natasha let out just before she leaned her head down to plant a kiss upon Marisa's clit, her legs squeezing shut to try and keep the model's head stuck between them while she took her time with the woman.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:39 am

A loud groan emerged from Marisa's lips as she felt Natasha bestowed a kiss to the pink bud of her clitoris.
"Ohhh....that's good.." she breathed as the other woman's fingers slid along the depth's of her sex.
She shifted and bucked with her hips, trying to make it hard for Natasha's questing fingers to find her g-spot. But the model knew that defense wouldn't last forever. Getting her arms under her, Marisa would try to raise herself up enough to get her body off of the mats, looking to send Natasha's oily body tumbling and sliding off of her and force an escape.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:24 am

Natasha wrapped her lips around Marisa's clit after hearing the groan the model let slip telling her just how good her kiss had felt, rubbing the bud between her lips eager to see what other sounds she could make the woman make for her. Meanwhile her fingers explored every inch of Marisa's dripping pussy in search of her weak spots, tightening her thighs around the woman's head as the model seemed to be trying to throw her off. "Glad you like this Marisa, its always good to hear people enjoy my work." Natasha replied before resuming her suckling of the woman's clit, her fingers beginning to grow rapid in their fingering of Marisa's pussy until suddenly she found herself rolling to the side and off of Marisa. She rolled across the pool of oil so that Marisa couldn't take advantage of her that easily, moving onto her hands and knees while gazing longingly upon Marisa. "Thats too bad, I was really beginning to enjoy myself Marisa."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:36 am

The American model gave a loud cry of pleasure as Natasha's fingers sped up inside of her sex, and her lips continued to suck and tease her hard clitoris before managing to get the other woman off of her back.
Not really eager to go after Natasha after that impressive exchange, the veteran slid back and away from her purple haired opponent, looking to get some distance between them.
"Well, if you were enjoying yourself there, wait until I've gotten my tongue back on that pussy of yours.." she promised with a wink. Still, Natasha despite being new to the AFW, was proving to be a talented, if not sexuall dangerous opponent, reminding Marisa of another Frenchwoman, the retired (of sorts) Blonde Bombshell Belinda. She'd have to stay on her toes, she reminded herself. But, if nothing else, this made the match even more thrilling for Marisa.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:36 am

Marisa was proving to be everything Natasha had ever hoped she would be and more so far in their match, the model may have been away for a while but she didn't seem to have lost a step as things had been fairly even up until this point. Glancing down at her fingers which dripped with both oil and Marisa's juices Natasha would wink at the blonde woman before sucking her fingers clean, moaning suggestively as she savored every last drop of Marisa's nectar.

"Oh god that sounds divine ma belle Marisa, but I can't take all the fun now can I? Here, let me show you what pleasure truly feels like." Natasha said, shifting to her native tongue for a brief moment as ma belle meant my lovely in french, the blue bombshell rising up onto her knees while her oily hands ran themselves down over her curvacious body, teasing the blonde woman across from her. "I never thought I would be lucky enough to face you Marisa, and now that I have you I just don't want this to end." That said Natasha would slide forward on her knees to close in on Marisa, her eyes never leaving the beautiful woman as she then lunge forward intending to latch her lips onto Marisa's right breast, licking the blonde's nipples, while one hand would slide down to resume fingering the famous AFW star.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:40 pm

"All good things come to an end, you know. I'll just have to make sure it's an end you can be...satisfied with." the model smiled.
Focused on the purple haired woman, Marisa waited for her to close in. As Natasha lunged for her breasts, Marisa braced herself as much as she was able to, reaching for Natasha's head, trying to grab and guide it into the valley of her cleaveage looking to apply a smother. She would also try to turn her body, looking to dump Natasha to the mat with a slam of sorts, while remaining on top of her, a thigh pressed between the Frenchwoman's legs, rubbing sinously against her womanhood.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:49 am

Natasha felt like a giddy fan girl in this match against one of her idols from her days watching the AFW from home, her computer full of both pictures and videos of Marisa and her matches. Star struck as she were, Natasha never took her eyes off of Marisa's tits, giving the veteran the chance she needed to turn the tables, spinning around and slamming Natasha down onto the mat with her breasts smothering the french woman beneath her. Natasha moaned softly as she felt the thigh rubbing down against her sex, responding by biting down on Marisa's left breast and trying to finger both the woman's pussy and ass with two fingers apiece.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:11 am

Marisa let out an alarmed moan as she felt Natasha's fingers resume their work with her sex, and her opponent's teeth sensually nibbled on one of her pink nipples.
And then the blue haired woman added a pair of fingers into her anus! Although anal play wasn't high on her list of turn ons, Marisa could feel that her opponent knew her way around there, timing her movements with the fingers buried in the model's pussy.
Letting out a heated groan, her thigh stopped rubbing against Natasha's pussy as she tried to get her body under control....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:33 am

The deliciously loud moan that escaped Marisa when Natasha gave everything she had into pleasuring the woman, timing her thrusts so that at any moment the famous model would have fingers buried within her body, told her that now was the moment to try turning the tables on Marisa. With the woman's breasts smothering her Natasha only had a small window of time to make her move or else she might pass out from the lack of air, something that would only end badly for her given how experienced the model was in the sexual arts.

With that on her mind she tried using the distraction caused by her fingers, turning her head to the side just enough for her nose to become free of Marisa's mounds, breathing through her nose while her fingers grew faster within the tight confines of Marisa's pussy and ass. With Marisa's thigh no longer rubbing her own sex Natasha was able to fully focus on the task at hand, her legs rising up to wrap around the waist of Marisa to trap her in a painful body scissors before turning her head so that her face was once again buried in the breasts of Marisa, a risk she was willing to take as she then began to suck and nibble upon the woman's nipples once again.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3