Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation).

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation). - Page 5 Empty Re: The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation).

Post by XSirenX Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:37 pm

[quote="Jilly":14flvma2]Cally yelped as Tao pounced on her. Hitting the floor with a thud, she giggled as the girl started licking her face. "Ha, he-hey..ok, ok, nice kitty, good girl..." she gasped under the flailing, cuddly kitten. Although the fixed comment made her wonder just what went on in this girl's head....

Tao remained on top of Cally, gazing down at her with that sharp grin and red eyed glare, not letting her go, since her paws were placed on that chest of Cally's. New of a stranger, and even Elena was too busy with Minako, giving her time to settle with the girl. "Nyew......give me a treat, naow? or do I have too to grope grope...." she grinned widely, taking her paws closer as she squeezed, ready for a little wrestle with Cally from her new human person smell.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation). - Page 5 CxD01fY
The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation). - Page 5 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation). - Page 5 Empty Re: The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation).

Post by Jilly Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:51 am

Cally raised her eyebrows. "Treats? I don't have any-eep!" She shrieked as the devilish catgirl started groping her, kneeding her breasts and pulling when her claws got caught in the fabric. She giggled-the brunette felt more ticklish than violated. "I-ha-see what-hee-you mean-haa-Elana!" She giggled. "A sexual-ha-kitty indeed!"

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:17 pm

[quote="Jilly":3c9c2m9n]Cally raised her eyebrows. "Treats? I don't have any-eep!" She shrieked as the devilish catgirl started groping her, kneeding her breasts and pulling when her claws got caught in the fabric. She giggled-the brunette felt more ticklish than violated. "I-ha-see what-hee-you mean-haa-Elana!" She giggled. "A sexual-ha-kitty indeed!"

Tao just grinned, she wasn't going to leave her for her owner just to smack her paws, but fondle her as her paws shifted up to Cally's chest, bunching the breasts up as her eyes widened at what they offered. A few squeezes, and giggles from her...had Elena up and angry at her, tugging on her tail in attempt to get the catgirl off her. "Tao off now!" she bellowed, wrestling with Tao which seemed useless, since she was just getting kicked in the face continuously.

"Hmm, sounds like you need a tag team to take care of her hah Elena?" Minako giggled, watching them play as she took a sip, gone cold drink, putting it down.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:53 pm

Cally giggled under the writhing girl. She tried to tickle her back, but the kitty moved too much. Elena yanking on her tail didn't help, just exposed the top of her panties. Hmmmm Cally thought. "Maybe this will teach you!" She said with a goofy grin, reaching behind Tao. Grasping at the waistband of the girl's panties she tugged, the fabric stretching from the sudden wedgie.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:32 pm

[quote="Jilly":24akf7ky]Cally giggled under the writhing girl. She tried to tickle her back, but the kitty moved too much. Elena yanking on her tail didn't help, just exposed the top of her panties. Hmmmm Cally thought. "Maybe this will teach you!" She said with a goofy grin, reaching behind Tao. Grasping at the waistband of the girl's panties she tugged, the fabric stretching from the sudden wedgie.

"Miaow? your feely my bottom huh?...oh...p purrrrrr <3" Tao purred.

Shifting her red eyes quickly to where Cally was poking around, Tao purred loudly at that wedgie against her, feeling the fabric creak as the catgirl began to flail even more from the grab. Batting her pawwed clothed hands at Cally, since after a few minutes of nice touching, it would move tighter to her tail area! "MROWWWWCH! g get off! tap out...tap outttt!" she exclaimed, easy to beat when it came to things like wedgie's, forcing herself to roll off Cally mewling on the floor as both Elena and Minako laughed at her.

"You found a way to stop her?.....that's?!...damn it, I feel so stupid now..." Elena muttered, having tried everything in the past to make Tao heel, shaking her head as a sweatdrop passed down her head.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:09 am

Cally brushed herself off-Tao had torn up the front of her pilot suit quite a bitm "Hey, don't feel bad-how often are wedgies disciplinary?" She said a smile. Glancing at Elena sweating, she giggled. "She always give you a work outM" she asked, gesturing to the catgril rubbing her sore bottom.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:22 pm

[quote="Jilly":2h8niqcm]Cally brushed herself off-Tao had torn up the front of her pilot suit quite a bitm "Hey, don't feel bad-how often are wedgies disciplinary?" She said a smile. Glancing at Elena sweating, she giggled. "She always give you a work outM" she asked, gesturing to the catgril rubbing her sore bottom.

While Tao mewled at Cally's grip off her cat butt, she even had the nerve, to caress it better, making the little catgirl huff and turn over on Cally's lap with a frown. Humiliated, but really digging her nice touching of her. "Most times...she's a stray type, but I took her in one night.......more tea?" Elena said with a nervous giggle, sighing that Tao had calmed down, making Minako's birthday, a little better now there was a crowd of them enjoying the night.

(End of Rp~)

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:48 pm

(Kk)

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5