Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

New Girl on the Block (Open to Everyone)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Girl on the Block (Open to Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Girl on the Block (Open to Everyone)

Post by DarthMalice Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:31 am

Maria nodded and listened intently as the pink haired girl gave her the lesson, taking it in and committing it to memory. A pool and a gym as well? This building really must have been a lot bigger then she had previously guessed! The red haired girl looked around once more, taking in the entire room and closing her eyes. She imagined to herself all the amazing wrestlers who must come through here every day, all the legacies that had been born and bred. She felt like she was standing at the foot of a mountain, about to begin a life long climb that would lead her to her dream of being a top wrestler. She smiled back to Alea and looked to the key the girl produced, blinking and smiling at all the tiny little trinkets on the key chain.

"Ah, I see... well that's good to- eep!"
she jumped back as the avalanche of plushies and clothes poured out, overtaking Alea and falling all around her. She giggled audibly, a gentle and sweet laugh that was somewhat bell-like, and nodded to Alea. The girl definitely wasn't the organized type it seemed... but that was alright. She was nice and sweet, and as long as she was happy with her mess, then so be it.
"Well, careful, we wouldn't want you to get lost in there Miss Minune!"
She smiled and came around, throwing her own weight into trying and pushing back the swarm of fluffy toys, puffing her cheeks and blushing a bit as she did so
"Kyuuuu~"

"I think I've played this song before-
The Melody is Different but I hear the Drums of War.
And so it seems my mission is the same;
What always ends in bloodshed begins as just a game."
History Repeating Pt 1, The Megas

Thursdays I work, so my responses will be slow on them. Sorry ^^;;
My Wrestlers:

Kawaii Division; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/maria-aschcroft-t7092.html#p173019:19t4qz8t]Maria Aschcroft[/url:19t4qz8t]
Friction; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/irene-rayzama-the-broker-t7106.html:19t4qz8t]The Broker- Irene Rayzama[/url:19t4qz8t]
Fur and Feathers; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/fur-feathers-roster-f52/blueberry-the-slime-girl-t7226.html:19t4qz8t]Blueberry[/url:19t4qz8t]

DarthMalice

Back to top Go down

New Girl on the Block (Open to Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Girl on the Block (Open to Everyone)

Post by Cirno Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:03 am

With the help of Maria she managed to push back the mighty plushie army and imprison them into the locker once more. She quickly closed it and locked it, letting out a loud exhale of air, as if she just worked out rather hard. " Thanks for the help, Maria-chan! " She would give her a bright smile, hiding the keys back into her pocket and figured that was enough of the locker room, taking Maria by the hand again to head for the backstage. " Alright, this time I'm taking you to where the magic is about to happen! The back stage! Where wrestlers wait for their match to begin and help the staff getting their intro ready! "

Alea seemed quite happy to guide the newbie around, she didn't even see the girl as a newbie but more as a growing friend, heck she just helped her fend off the army of plushies and now they were going on a new adventure.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthMalice Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:57 am

The red headed girl slumped a bit as the locker was finally closed, exhaling a small puff of air at her own considerable exertion from fighting back the armies of the evil plush empire. She smiled brightly as she was thanked for her services and nodded. Once again Alea got the moving and the girl in a suit blinked, taking the statement in. Maria's eyes lit up brightly folded her hands in front of her. She looked like a small child on christmas morning for a moment and spoke up.
"Ah- R,really? Oh I've always wanted to be backstage- this is so exciting!"
Maria bounced a bit in anticipation, glad that she had made such a great new friend. She sincerely hoped she wouldn't have a match against her.

"I just want to thank you again- this is a dream come true for me!"

My Wrestlers:

Kawaii Division; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/maria-aschcroft-t7092.html#p173019:19t4qz8t]Maria Aschcroft[/url:19t4qz8t]
Friction; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/irene-rayzama-the-broker-t7106.html:19t4qz8t]The Broker- Irene Rayzama[/url:19t4qz8t]
Fur and Feathers; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/fur-feathers-roster-f52/blueberry-the-slime-girl-t7226.html:19t4qz8t]Blueberry[/url:19t4qz8t]

DarthMalice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:08 pm

" Haha, it's my job as Super Star to always help the ones in need! " Finally they entered the backstage, where the staff members were busy preparing things for the matches for today. She guided Maria through them and pointed at the entrance that connected to the arena. " Let's take a peek, hmm? " She would tug Maria closer until they could check outside, it seemed that there were two people fighting, so she decided to point at them. " THERE is where the magic happens, don't forget that in the end, it's all for the entertainment, to make people happy! " She gave the girl a silly grin. " Sure you fight to win, but entertainment is an equal priority! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthMalice Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:10 am

Maria's eyes were wide and full of wonder as she took it all in- the stage, the magic, the things that went on behind the scenes. These were the things that she had dreamed about. She walked forward, closing both eyes and walking out. Even though it was early yet, and obviously no one was there to spectate, she closed her eyes and stood there. She imagined it- the roar of the crowd, the heart-shaking bass of the music, the heat from the lights. She had a very clear picture of it all in her head, and she spread her arms to her side. She basked in her fantasized version of the future, her smile ever present on her face. And to be fair, she looked the part- Maria had the right curves, the right figure, the right kind of face. Sure, she was shy, but she had potential... and in the end that was what mattered.

"I'm not even here to win or lose, to be honest..."
Her eyes remained closed, still entranced in her dream world.
"I've always wanted this, to be here... Wrestling... it's thrilling, exciting... energetic. It makes hearts pound and it draws the eye... it's beautiful and dangerous, an aerial ballet that flies through the air, flowing perfectly into the earth shaking thunder of titans exchanging blows, and all to the tune of cheers and cries and thunderous applause... Like legendary epics of old, wrestlers tell stories that are timeless, putting their bodies and their lives on the line. Heroes and Villains with goals and dreams and motivations, rivalries and tragedies, victory and defeat... A wrestler is a symbol of something greater, something unattainable and mysterious, unpredictable in it's entirety, divine in it's nature. And no matter what happens... at the end of the night, a wrestler knows that good or bad that they'll be remembered... that they captivated the mind and heart of everyone watching, making them feel that rush. No matter what happens, that's the greatest reward. That's what wrestling means to me..."
She then blushed and shook her head rapidly, coming out of her trance and turning an even brighter red as she glanced to the side
"S,sorry.... th,that was probably really boring."

My Wrestlers:

DarthMalice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:34 pm

While Maria was explaining why she was here, the story that went along with it, Alea was listening carefully while gazing at her. She never really thought of it that way, she was here to have fun and see how far she could get, she might not be the very best but she was certainly working for it. She clapped her hands together when Maria finished. " Nah! It sounds very cool! I rarely think of what others use as a goal to fight,but it's good to know that AFW now has someone who regards wrestling so highly. " She stepped away from the entrance and looked around before she went back int her own thoughs. " Let's see.. What else is there to explore that's pretty fun to see.. I suppooseeeee~ The gym! " She took Maria by the hand again and marched towards the gym section. " You know, there are alot of places to train, but I suppose the main gym is the best one because you will always find people willing to train with you! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthMalice Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:05 am

Maria blushed a bit more when Alea clapped- she was definitely enjoying hanging out with the girl, and it was nice that she didn't think her opinion about wrestling was childish or silly. She smiled a bit more, despite herself, and she looked back, watching Alea think. She waited patiently, still carrying her suitcase, and nodded to the pink haired superstar. She took Alea's hand once more, this time ready to fully keep up with her as she was pulled along.
"oh, that's great! I'm good at striking, see, I learned martial arts back home.... buuut I'm not much of a grappler. I'm definitely going to need practice."
She looked to the other girl again and laughed shyly, a drop of sweat rolling down her brow due to her embarassment.

My Wrestlers:

DarthMalice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:52 pm

" I'm sure they will be kind to you, just make sure you hang out with the right people. " She would add and brought Maria to the large gym where.. No one really was. She sighed out frustratingly and led the kawaii inside, allowing her to view the entire room. " Alright, here we are! At the moment no is here, so I can't introduce you to people. " Not that she really knew anyone, but she figured it atleast be a nice gesture to do.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthMalice Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:56 am

Maria smiled and giggled a bit at the empty gym, brushing back her red hair and clearly enjoying her time with the pink haired girl. Yes, on the one hand it was unfortunate that there was no one in the gym to introduce herself too but she was enjoying the tour being given to her by the pink haired kawaii. She nodded to Alea and spoke up, setting her suitcase down for a moment and turning to her
"Ah... that's alright Miss Minune- I'm enjoying the tour all the time, and you're definitely a great person to spend time with."

My Wrestlers:

DarthMalice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:12 pm

Alea was a bit sad that she couldn't get Maria more known in the federation, crossing her arms and nodding at herself as she thought things over. Well, there would always be other places! But which. She wondered where to go next, though quickly distracted by Maria's words, giving her a kind smile and a thumbs up. " Likewise! Always nice to see new faces, friendly faces! " She would then go back to thinking, she had shown a few popular rooms in this federation but she still thought of others she might be able to sneak into with Maria.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2