» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Three Sumos (w/ SUMOFIGHTER and Dynamo44)

3 posters

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Three Sumos (w/ SUMOFIGHTER and Dynamo44) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Three Sumos (w/ SUMOFIGHTER and Dynamo44)

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:47 pm

Stonewall would hear the countdown and once Great Force yelled "Fight!" she would immediately lunge forward with her arms up. When Great Force was going for a slap to Te face, she would try to dodge it and grab onto her opponent's arm and side. If this worked, she would start pushing to try and gain the upper hand.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

The Three Sumos (w/ SUMOFIGHTER and Dynamo44) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Three Sumos (w/ SUMOFIGHTER and Dynamo44)

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:18 pm

StoneWall manage to doge GreatForces attack but GreatForce would then try to through StoneWall to the ground using StoneWall own speed for the uper hand.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:37 pm

Stonewall was surprised when she felt Great Force using her speed as an advantage to throw her down. This prompted Stonewall to try and keep a stable stance on her legs while trying to prevent those arms from throwing her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by mikenike684 Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:42 pm

ashlee watched from the couch and smiled at the two wondering if they would do any hentai

mikenike684

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:05 am

GreatForce and StoneWall were now pushing each other trying to win the match. GreatForce being Stronger would be able to push StoneWall inch by inch as she was trying to make sure GreatForces winning streak didn't go down in the hand of StoneWall.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:02 am

Stonewall gritted her teeth in frustration as Great Force managed to push her inch by inch. She felt as if she was going to lose as soon as she gets pushed a little bit more. But Stonewall was a tricky one as she tried to use Great Force's strength to her advantage by throwing her over to the outside.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:14 pm

GreatForce felt as if her own wight was being use'd right back at her. GreatForce play alone with StoneWall through and then revers it so the GreatForce through StoneWall instead. GreatForce would also try to kiss her to through her focus off.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:05 pm

Stonewall was surprised when Great Force reversed the throw to try and throw her instead. Stonewall would try to resist being thrown as she struggles to keep her stance. When Great Force came in to kiss her, Stonewall tried to headbutt her in the face to make her lose focus instead. Maybe this can help throw Great Force to the mat instead.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:15 pm

StoneWall head-but didn't make GreatForce lose her focus one bit. GreatForce know was done playing around with StoneWall and started to try. "Well it been fun StoneWall but this is were in ends."

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:57 pm

Stonewall replies, "I agree, and you are going down." Trying to get back in her stance, she would try to grab at Great Force for another push.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next